HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Proud
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Proud
Posted by: wayne ()
Date: December 28, 2008 02:35PM

I have never been any prouder to be a dolphins fan as I am today

CONGRATS MIAMI DOLPHINS AND ALL OUR FANS !!!!!!!

smileys with beer

have one on me boys and girls!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proud
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 02:40PM

one?!.....this one deserves one Keg....let the party begin......yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 28, 2008 03:09PM

I have to second that. I'm proud of this team.

Posted by: ladydolfan ()
Date: December 28, 2008 08:19PM

I'm new here and I hope I've found a place where there is indeed CIVILIZED discussion. I was just at the Miami Herald site, reading comments that were no doubt made by little boys masquerading as men(one filthy-minded Jets fan and an in-denial Patriots fan). It's time that a female fan be heard. Anyway...I am a longtime Dolfan who has never booed any Dolphins player, no matter what. I just don't believe in that. Have I gotten mad at a player? Sure! But I don't boo...ever. Did you all hear the boos today for Favre? Sad. Anyway, on to the topic at hand...the newly-crowned AFC East champs!smiling smiley I decided two weeks ago that no matter what, I am very proud of this year's team. Tonight, I am exceedinly proud. They have far surpassed what I expected of them. Kudos all around, and bring on the Ravens! smiling smiley

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: December 28, 2008 08:23PM

It isn't hard to see who the true fans are...look back to the Sept. posts. Everybody is allowed to get frustrated, but you can never give up on your team.

Posted by: ladydolfan ()
Date: December 28, 2008 08:29PM

That's right, TheFutt...never give up! Even last year, I still wore my shirts, etc. Was I happy about going 1-15? Of course not! But you can either be a real fan or a bandwagon-jumper.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 28, 2008 08:45PM

ladydolfan, welcome aboard.

We do try our best to be civilized and keep it that way. I hope you stick around the phins.com board and that you will agree.

Re booing one's own fans: I agree with you 100%. I remember hearing Miami fans boo Dan Marino on several occasions. I'd like to think those were semi- or non-converted Jets fans in the stands doing that, but it still was awful to hear. In fact as a kid I remember being mortified to hear fans in the OB boo Bob Griese during some of the lean years in the mid-late 70s.

I've heard and talked to many fans who said it's their right to boo whenever they want, especially at today's ticket prices. Well yeah, the Constitutional protection is there, but IMO it's not a smart thing to do to one's own team in their own stadium.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.