HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Time to eat crow
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Time to eat crow
Posted by: dielan ()
Date: September 13, 2009 12:17PM

guys...

I'm not going to rub it in too much, I was actually quite impressed with your defense

I just want you all to realize that our defense isn't quite as bad as you all made it out to be. Our defense won us that game, our offense somewhat disappointed me.

The score read 19-7 but we should have won by much more had our offense been in better sync

It was fun arguing with you guys for the past few weeks and now I wish you guys the best against our NFC south rivals

Much love and...enjoy the crow tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Time to eat crow
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 13, 2009 12:20PM

You won't be missed.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: September 13, 2009 12:22PM

Can I get a class of water with that the feathers are hard to swallow

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 13, 2009 12:27PM

Who would have though Crow tasted like chicken, give me another wing!! Our defense shut out your offense, but not as nearly as good as your defense shutting down our offense, enjoy the win. Enjoy the glory.

Posted by: RW13 ()
Date: September 13, 2009 01:42PM

Our defense did not shut down their offense. They were out of sync, just like he said. They should have had a TD on the one play and missed to easy FG's. That adds up to 13 more points! If your beloved Pat White could throw the ball on target we still loose easly!

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: September 13, 2009 01:43PM

We sucked today. No doubt. Of course our offense was clearly not insync today either. The turnovers were the difference a per usual. I don't see either team having the chance to play agaisnt each other again during this season.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: September 13, 2009 01:50PM

hey you said that you guys would kill us, did you think that we would not stick up for our beloved dolphins? Anyhow I am very hungry and a bigger bird such as a falcon would have filled me better but I guess I can dine on this crow in the mean timesmileys with beer

Posted by: dielan ()
Date: September 13, 2009 02:23PM

Now that we've got that game past us...I'll say I'm sorry for sounding like an arrogant fool at times but I was just excited about my team as were you guys.

I'm really proud of our defense today and I wished we could have posted the shutout, the guys deserved it. They played fast and strong, which is a good start for such a young D.

Like I said at the very beginning when I first started posting, I wish the dolphins nothing but the best and am now rooting for their success in the future.

As long as you guys are enjoying the crow I'm happy, cheers to you allsmileys with beer

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: September 14, 2009 12:07PM

Never quite understood the fun people get out of TROLLING. But they do.

I have to agree however that the ATL defense played better than I expected them to.

They however wilted when Mimai started moving the ball.

- Home crowd, and turnovers gave the ATL D a boost.
- Credit to ATL D for forcing turnovers
- Momentum for Miami got derailed from it

The D on both teams however played their butts off

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 14, 2009 06:30PM

Don't you have your own site....or did they shut it down after Deon left???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.