HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Again NO Poll: Just put yourself on a list
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Again NO Poll: Just put yourself on a list
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 25, 2012 08:25PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. I just want to win a Superbowl.
>
> making lists is kinda just hoping we fail and
> having proof to shove peoples faces in it.

No, you're wrong, Treasure. This list was created weeks ago. It's not about saying I told you so. No one is trying to do that. The legitimate reason for this list was to separate those who are content to draft Tannehill at 8 from those who want him bad enough to trade up for him.

This is not the only poll, there are many of them, asking people what they want to do in the draft. This one concentrates on Tannehill.

When you have a thermometer, it has all different kind of degrees on it.

At the time I originally posted the poll, I was trying to measure the temperature of the desire for Tannehill. The fact that there were only three people who wanted him bad enough to want to trade up for him shows me that the desire for him only goes so far.

Of course, there are always people like Aqua & Orange who don't like to take positions publicly and refuse to firmly indicate just where they stand so I can see why he seconded your motion.

Quite frankly, as far as I'm concerned, I don't even favor drafting Tannehill at 8 so I've got no dog in this fight anyway.

As far as shoving things in someone's faces, you don't NEED to. This board has posts going back years which can be accessed.

When someone starts preaching in the future that we should have done something when they posted earlier that we should have NOT done that something, you don't need a list to bring out that fact. You just revive their post on that fact and quote it.

Of course, there are persons like THE Truth and Dolphaholic who find their positions of the past proved by the future to be thoroughly embarrassing so I can understand why they tossed glasses to your post.

But that is yet another reason why...........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2012 08:41PM by ChyrenB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Again NO Poll: Just put yourself on a list
Date: April 26, 2012 04:54AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.