HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Merrill hodges realizes what is obvious about luck and griff
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Merrill hodges realizes what is obvious about luck and griff
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:23AM

He says he went through tape of these two guys at great detail and was blown away at what he found... RG3 is better than luck at all phases. Come one man this talk is not even close. I am glad some "experts" are finally coming up to speed grinning smiley

My brother is a redskins fan and I told him not to get so happy about getting RG3. He is way better than luck and when the colts pick it will be clear at that time so they will have pressure...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Merrill hodges realizes what is obvious about luck and griff
Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:33AM

Even if that happens, luck is still good value at #2.

I doubt colts will change though.

Re: Merrill hodges realizes what is obvious about luck and griff
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:46AM

Yes I trust what those bone heads say at what ever the hell it's called. Their payed to stir up contreversy, and Hodge is about as good as evaluating talent as I am to liking scrambling QB's. In other words what the hell does he know. Reppa I say it again the likely of the two to become a complet bust at the next level is you boy and board favorite Griffin. Luck might not be the greatest but he has smarts athleticism, and played in a pro offense. Griffin just dropped back winged it, and if know one was open ran the ball. That offense is called play ground. Not a Pro style offense, and certainly not one where your supposedly best and highest paid player gets killed running the ball. Unless he can change his game to fit the Pro game he won't last long in this league.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.