HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I don't think we'll be too bad this season
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I don't think we'll be too bad this season
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: March 20, 2012 01:57PM

Here are the reasons

1. Looks like an easier schedule than last year.

2. New coaching staff that will better use our offensive talent.

3. A young defense with players in their prime.

4. A QB who was here last year, and performed pretty well.

5. We can't start 0-7 can we?

6. Just when things look bad this team manages to have a rally good season. Remember what happened after the 1-15 debacle.

So I have reason to think with a good draft, and a few more pieces we'll be ok. Hell the Jets haven't improved, and Moore is better than Sanchez. The key is more if can play as good or better than last year we'll be alright if not then all bet's are off. Thoughts please, and only rational thoughts no if we had Griffin or drafted Cam nonsense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don't think we'll be too bad this season
Posted by: Krunk Fu ()
Date: March 20, 2012 02:37PM

Aren't you tired of hoping that we won't be "too bad this season"?

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: March 20, 2012 02:37PM

and you forgot one

NO FIST PUMP FIELD GOAL TONY LOL

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 20, 2012 02:43PM

Finshady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts please, and only
> rational thoughts no if we had Griffin or drafted
> Cam nonsense.

Let me ask you a question Finshady.

Let's say that in 20 years Cam Newton and RGIII are voted into the Hall of Fame in Canton.

Would you still say they were lousy quarterbacks?

Date: March 20, 2012 02:45PM

Anything but that ok. I was only trying too look for something positive lord knows their is enough negativity on this board to power a rocket to the moon and back.

Date: March 20, 2012 02:50PM

Of course not I was trying to avoid Aqua from hijacking every thread I start by injecting Cam and Griffin, and calling me a racist that's all. Man that horse has has been beaten way past death. He has crossed over to the other side, and in France he's already made a nice meal for alot of somebodies that all I'm saying.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 20, 2012 02:57PM

Well, the reason I ask is that Cam Newton had the best season any rookie QB has ever had (and that's saying a lot considering Marino's rookie season), he made All-Pro, and you are still calling him Scam Newton, just like he is playing a con game on people and appearing to be competent when in fact, in your opinion, he is still lousy.

So I'm wondering what would get you to concede that you are wrong.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: March 20, 2012 03:04PM

In counterpoint to your "too bad" I'm wondering if we'll be too good.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: March 20, 2012 03:25PM

I'd rather totally suck than "not be too bad."

I'm tired of not being too bad.

Date: March 20, 2012 03:39PM

I watched Cam play, and his team record was 6-10 a good pro QB tells me that it's about the team and not about stats. not so sure with scam let him him win something 1st before we annoint him please.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: March 20, 2012 03:42PM

geez finshady just drop the cam newton sucks thing. after the year he just had it really cuts down on your credibility

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 20, 2012 04:02PM

Hey guys, I just got back from feeding people in France, what's going on with everybody!?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: March 20, 2012 04:51PM

Didn't say he sucked all I said was if you take away the freestyle offense he was allowed to run what do you have chaos nonsesne a 6-10 record. Let's see him play QB in a structured environment taking snaps under center. Why do I constantly get beat up on for my opion of one freakingt player who I don't and will never ever like as a player.
For what it's worth I like Garrard as a back QB up on this team. I think he got a raw deai in Jacksonville losing out to Blaine Whatever the hell. He can play QB in this league, and can help Matt Moore develop into a better player. Garrard is a true professional, and will be an asset to this team. I was at the Miami Jacksonville game long trip that day, and Garrard played pretty well with a crappy offense if I remember correctly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2012 04:57PM by Finshady.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: March 21, 2012 04:44AM

Wow Finshady, you've baccked onto some pretty thin ice in not acknowledging his work in year one.

Keep in mind:

1. Cam Newton was selected number one for a reason. Carolina sucked big time, worst in the NFL. So coming back to even 6-10 id a lot of progress for a bad team.

2. Their defense sucked. Despite that Cam put enough points on the board to win most games, the defense gave it back.

3. Not many rookies can come in and compete that well and put up that many points. Poise , leadership, toughness (he took a lot of hits).

4. Add a year of experience to him and their other young guys and thier record will improve.

5. Wish the heck the Dolphins had him!

Date: March 21, 2012 04:49AM

Yea whatever watch this year. Man I am tired of all this Cam worshipping. I will be proved right as I always am. If he regresses this year like I think he will then all bets are off about the annointed one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.