HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          what the hell?? i told u so...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
what the hell?? i told u so...
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: March 13, 2012 07:42PM

First let me say I am pissed. so bear with me everyone. I have been ripped on this site for my lack of punctuation, thank you all of the freaking grammar queens, lol. I have been absolutely correct on all of my posts for god knows how many years. This owner and Gm sucks more than goddamn george michaels. The will not get peyton, if they were why would they go after flynn?? I have heard they traded BM becaude peyton wants team players???? seriously??? they traded him because this owner is a freaking idiot. I dont think BM is a great reciever but hell you have nobody now. You want laurant?? u wont get him either jackass, nobody respects this team, nobody likes this team. Fire stupid ass Ireland and sell. This team is a joke and for all you people who believe this team is good and is ready, wake up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what the hell?? i told u so...
Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: March 13, 2012 07:45PM

Really. Like what insight you have.

Perhaps you'd be better off not being a fan?

Date: March 13, 2012 07:51PM

BNF what is your problem?? do you actually think this was a good move?? do u think that they shouldnt have restructerd more contracts?? why is it that they havent signed a damn person yet but have lost people already??? I have been a fan for over 40yrs and have wept aqua for many of them and this regime sucks ass, and I am sorry you dont agree but hey whatever...

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 13, 2012 08:03PM

BNF has never been lost for words and can answer for himself but Offhand, I'd say what you are looking at is "addition by way of subtraction."

Date: March 13, 2012 08:52PM

Yep.......One step back and Two steps ahead............smileys with beerthumbs up

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 13, 2012 09:16PM

I had a feeling that something was brewing with Marshall when I saw his jerseys on sale before he was traded. I'm convinved the Dolphins' store is better than PFT.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: March 13, 2012 09:37PM

Posted by: dolfanmark ()
Date: March 14, 2012 01:47AM

fiedlerhater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have heard
> they traded BM becaude peyton wants team
> players???? seriously???

Think about this. Do you really think they would trade Brandon Marshall on the hope that Manning would sign here? Really? Even though they've been discussing this trade with the Bears since the Combine? Even though they tried to trade him prior to last year's draft?

> they traded him because
> this owner is a freaking idiot. I dont think BM
> is a great reciever

Exactly. Even you don't think Marshall is a great receiver. And yet, we pay him like a top 5 WR in the league. You cannot spend money like that on guys who aren't great, who don't put you over the top. Marshall has never been part of a winning team, and has never been part of an offense that has ranked in the top half of the league. He's averaged 12 yards per catch for his career. He's a possession receiver, not a game changer.

Date: March 14, 2012 03:06AM

ok i have now collected my head, and have to agree you all are correct. Yes BM is addition by subtraction, ONLY if they add someone. This remains to be seen... I just have zip zero none as far as faith goes with this team..

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:14AM

Sign Flynn and implement GB's system that made him look so good....then draft Justin Blackmon at #8!

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 14, 2012 05:18AM

Blackmon wont last past 4 or 5.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: March 14, 2012 07:12AM

My “problem” is the over the top negativity about everything “Miami Dolphins” and the ongoing assumption a number of pigskin heads around here know more pork about professional football than the folks running the show.

There’s a time and place for everything. Right now it’s WAY TOO EARLY to start judging every move or non-move as it pertains to the product Philbin & Co will put on the field next fall. And ALL I’m saying is that the man deserves the benefit of the doubt to implement HIS PLAN and try to get this franchise heading in the right direction.

So before we collectively vomit more derisive negative BS why don’t we just put a cork in it and simmer the kettle until there’s sufficient evidence to start making some reasonably intelligent evaluations of Philbin & Co’s core plan and their skill, or lack thereof, in implementing it?

K?

I mean everyone is sick and tired of this franchise spinning its wheels and failing to find the essential combination to unlock some positive mojo. So stop beating a dead horse and indulging in personal tantrums and bratty ass “I told you sos” because its like REALLY DULL!

BNF.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: March 14, 2012 07:16AM

BigNastyFish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My “problem” is the over the top negativity
> about everything “Miami Dolphins” and the
> ongoing assumption a number of pigskin heads
> around here know more pork about professional
> football than the folks running the show.
>
> There’s a time and place for everything. Right
> now it’s WAY TOO EARLY to start judging every
> move or non-move as it pertains to the product
> Philbin & Co will put on the field next fall. And
> ALL I’m saying is that the man deserves the
> benefit of the doubt to implement HIS PLAN and try
> to get this franchise heading in the right
> direction.
>
> So before we collectively vomit more derisive
> negative BS why don’t we just put a cork in it
> and simmer the kettle until there’s sufficient
> evidence to start making some reasonably
> intelligent evaluations of Philbin & Co’s core
> plan and their skill, or lack thereof, in
> implementing it?
>
> K?
>
> I mean everyone is sick and tired of this
> franchise spinning its wheels and failing to find
> the essential combination to unlock some positive
> mojo. So stop beating a dead horse and indulging
> in personal tantrums and bratty ass “I told you
> sos” because its like REALLY DULL!
>
> BNF.

Very well said.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.