HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Rank your Preferences
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Rank your Preferences
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: March 05, 2012 03:22PM

Poll
37 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
What is your Ranking of QB options.

Among the top three QBs scenarios. Who's first for you then who's second and then who is last?

It's all been talked out in previous threads so if you just want to vote and leave it at that, that's okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rank your Preferences
Posted by: kelreign ()
Date: March 06, 2012 04:49AM

looks like RGIII, Peyton and then FLynn is winning out.. small sample though.

honestly, I don't want Flynn... (watch him have a monster season for someone else and then I'll have to eat my words).

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: March 06, 2012 04:58AM

I agree. Flynn is too much of an unknown for me. I feel more confident in RG3, even though he's never played a down in the NFL.

Posted by: THE Truth ()
Date: March 06, 2012 05:08AM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree. Flynn is too much of an unknown for me.
> I feel more confident in RG3, even though he's
> never played a down in the NFL.

That's the way I feel.

I'd take my run at rg3 now. Once manning is released I go after him. If I cant get a deal done with manning my plan "c" is Flynn unless RG3 hasn't been dealt yet.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: March 06, 2012 09:28AM

Funny, though, that the top 3 in terms of % vote right now each have a different option A.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 06, 2012 09:31AM

I voted for RG111 then payton..............Thats as far as i go....Flynn can go take a hike this scrub.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: March 06, 2012 09:34AM

To me flynn is going to be a worst version of matt moore....And matt moore needs to go as well.

Date: March 06, 2012 11:20AM

Posted by: runrickyrun ()
Date: March 07, 2012 07:56AM

I thought we didn't like peyton? Do we like him unless he goes to the JETS?

Posted by: mrd357 ()
Date: March 07, 2012 08:16AM

Couple of comments/questions. Obviously a healthy Manning with a chip on his shoulder, that is medically cleared to play (more than a doc saying he is one hit away from retirement I hope...) is the logical choice...but (and no I don't have the facts that is why I am asking...) can we afford Manning and Reggie Wayne? I mean Wayne lined up on the other side of Marshall seems like a nightmare for opposing teams...but can the Dolphins afford him? My other comment is about RGIII, everybody seems to want to trade up to get him, but I understood that other teams had 2 first round pics that wanted him too, and it would take 5 players (pics) to get him...seems a bit pricey, and I didn't think we could compete with the teams that had 2 first rounders.....lastly, I have seen a few posts that say Flynn is a scrub...but he through 6 touchdowns against a Lion's team that wanted to win that game....(I know he did it with Green Bay's offense, but still 6 touchdowns???) To me he deserves a little more credit than being called a scrub...just my two cents.....

Posted by: dolphin1423 ()
Date: March 07, 2012 09:11AM

good input mrd. I completely agree with your stance on Matt Flynn. I think some people on the board just prefer Manning or RGIII to a huge degree and would be very disappointed with Flynn. He is no scrub but, to me, he has more questions than RGIII and Manning so that makes him a third option.

I still think we could get RGIII since the Browns seem a bit skittish on giving up the #22 overall pick in a package. The Redskins only pick two spots higher so I think an extra fourth or fifth from us gives us the better package. Two 1sts, 1 2nd, 1, 3rd, and 1 4th in some combination from the next two drafts will be what it takes. Maybe another 4th if multiple teams remain in the bidding once it gets serious. I would give that up for RGIII. We can recoup some of those picks by trading various veterans on our team for 3rd and 4th rounders. If we want to trade our very best vets (aka Dansby and Marshall) then we should be able to get some 2nd rounders as well.

Peyton is obviously the first choice. It is well documented that his neck is actually stronger because of the surgery. The only question post surgery was how his nerve regeneration would go, which means how much will his arm strength and accuracy return. That is the 15 million dollar question. We will have to trust our doctors and hopefully we will be able to see him throw prior to signing him. Also, reports indicate that his arm strength has returned but it is still unknown if it has fully recovered or recovered only about 70 or 80 percent.

Date: March 07, 2012 09:40AM

voting is still open.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 09:42AM by ChyrenB.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.