Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Worries put aside about mentality of team.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Worries put aside about mentality of team.
Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:21AM

i was personally more worried about the upcoming game at KC then I was about NY. Even if you have nothing riding on the line, you play your best against division foes. But the KC could have been a good let down.

I caught a post game interview with J. Porter and he said, "our playoffs started three games ago." I am more worried about this week in KC than in Ny, but I felt better about the mentality of the team when I heard Porter talking. Hopefully the rest of the team is thinking the same way!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Worries put aside about mentality of team.
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:24AM

thumbs up

Posted by: fxxkthebills ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:29AM

The team is riding a wave of confidence....and look at the success it has gotten them so far this year. They are going places.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:33AM

Every week somebody different steps up at a crucial time.

Either Bell, Porter, Pennington, Ginn, Bess, Cam, Martin, Fasano, W. Allen, Goodman, Crowder, Roth, Hill...everyone.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 15, 2008 02:33PM

thumbs up

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 15, 2008 02:52PM

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 15, 2008 05:51PM

I thought the SF game would be the toughest. The Niners are much more talented than their record indicates, and they now have a coach that knows how to get something out of that roster. Right now, they are as good as any team going. We got by that game last week, and we are now primed for the final run.

KC just plain sucks, and if I see the same type of game as SF next week, I will worry. But I don't think it will happen. I predict a 2 TD win in the cold against the Chiefs.

There is no need to discuss motivation when it comes to the Jest, that will just happen. I think Farve is getting older and having problems with the cold. I hope that game gets moved to the night game like everyone says it will because that will just make it more difficult for the old man. I can't wait though, because if we kick the Jest ass on our way to the playoffs - with the way they are leverage against the cap and Mangini on the hot seat - it will be a long term shift in power in this division.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 15, 2008 06:10PM

Well the Jets only beat KC by 3 points. Tampa beat them by 3. SD by 1 in both games. NE won by 7. Buffalo won by 23 while scoring 54.

The chiefs are giving up 27 point per game.
The Dolphins are giving up 19 per game.

The Chiefs have given up an average of 22 points over the last 3 games and have been playing closer and better.

The Dolphins are scoring 20 points per game for the season.

The Chiefs are scoring 18 ppg for the season.

The Dolphins have given up an average of 8 p.p.g. over the last three and have not given up a TD for 3 straight games.

It could be a blow out, it could be another squeaker but it will be a win for the Dolphins to make it 4 straight and 8 wins over the last 9 games!

The Swammi says....Miami 30 KC 13

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Rmorc13 ()
Date: December 17, 2008 10:10AM

Im dizzy with all them statistics.

You are ok in my book eesti.

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: December 18, 2008 04:54PM

WE have no margin must run the last two to make the season really count. I'm elated no matter how it ends up, but would love to see them close it out well

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.