HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Ted Ginn
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Ted Ginn
Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 06:16AM

I'm not a Ginn basher, but at the same time didn't think he was worth a number 9 overall pick either. I think it might be worth seeing if someone like Brandon London is a better compliment to Bess. What I liked about Ginn early in the year was he had good hands. That said, there have been too many drops in crucial circumstances lately for my liking. If we're experimenting with Johnson at center and Satele at guard (which I like), I think we need to explore whether we have a better alternative to Ginn. Thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ted Ginn
Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: December 15, 2008 06:21AM

I don't expect any lineup changes at WR this year unless there is another injury. However, I believe very strongly that all of our WR's will have some new competition next year in training camp.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 15, 2008 07:03AM

Ginn played his best in the Buffalo game when he went up against an injured CB. He had 175 yards.

This week he plays against none other than Pat Surtain but the KC pass defense is ranked last in points allowed and 3rd to last in yards allowed. Surtain had a 50 yard run back on an INT on Sunday but was caught from behind by Phillip Rivers. Brandon Carr, a 6 ft 200 lb corner has been working to surplant Surtain as PS has had injury problems all year. He has a lot of tackles (63) for a corner. Rookie Brandon Flowers is the other corner and he has 52 tackles, 2 picks and 1 TD. By comparison Will Allen has 41 and Goodman has 27. I don't know that is a good thing as it may show the inability of the front 7 for KC.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: dres9711 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 07:48AM

I think one of the problems with Ted Ginn is that they are using him on special teams. Now, im not saying that he shouldnt be back there on KR, because i feel that he is our best option. But hasnt everyone noticed this happened to DeAngelo Hall (back in the day) and now Devin Hester. Im not trying to make excuses for Ginn; however, i do feel that it is stunting his growth on either position when he has to pay attention to both entirely different positions. At the same token Ginn is not a #1 wideout and the opposition is treating him like one. We need a big physical reciever to complement Ginn and Bess.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:11AM

ZERO POINT ZERO........thats what Ginn put up for me on my fantasy team this week. And he did the same for my REALITY TEAM TOO.

Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 15, 2008 02:35PM

Ted ginn seems to drop key passes at key points in the games. Whats up wid dat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.