HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Broncos sure looking dumb out there.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Broncos sure looking dumb out there.
Posted by: DarthHoodie ()
Date: December 18, 2011 01:00PM

I expect to see this kind of play from the lolphins, but no way Tebow will win if his teammates choke the game away.

In other news Jest getting exposed big time by the iggles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broncos sure looking dumb out there.
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 18, 2011 01:20PM

well toko you should be glad as you are now a pats fan

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 18, 2011 01:44PM

Date: December 18, 2011 01:52PM

I'm out of the closet at least .... j/k. smoking smiley

Date: December 18, 2011 02:10PM

I'm not gonna lie to to chyren. I am pulling for brady in this game big time. I've got 1000 on it.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: December 18, 2011 03:00PM

Bronco defense was porous and Brady and Co. made it look easy.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 18, 2011 03:14PM

Tebow couldnt do it on his own. Man, watching that guy play...he will be a transcedent player.

His defense just didnt show up. There was literally patsies WR's running wide open down the middle and sidelines, especially the TE's.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: December 18, 2011 03:53PM

if it's a 10 pt game or less, there is a shot. If he's down multiple touchdowns, he's got no shot bc he can't throw. All his comebacks were flukes (against us with the onside kick, against the bears with barber going out of bounds and fumbling and huge long FGs). Hope we don't need to hear about tebow every 5 seconds this week.

Date: December 18, 2011 03:53PM

Best Sack of any QB I've seen to date.........Brady had both feet off the ground. LOL! Awesome hit...... but I actually have to give him props for getting right back up. He will feel that tomorrow though.

As far as Tebow goes, I guess Jesus took the night off. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 18, 2011 05:45PM

Tebow threw the ball very nicely. If his team doesnt turn the ball over, they may win.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 18, 2011 07:19PM

Still nobody has figured out what made Tom Brady a sixth round draft choice and the difference between that Tom Brady and the Hall of Fame Tom Brady.

There is no quarterback better inside the pocket with no pressure NO MATTER HOW HIS RECEIVERS ARE COVERED except the Hall of Fame Tom Brady. He can put the ball with only two inches of space to a receiver going full speed double covered.

The reason that he was a sixth round draft choice is he completely falls apart under pressure.

Yet teams consistently refuse to consistently blitz his ass and foolishly figure they can play cover on him.

Date: December 19, 2011 03:27AM

Brady has always had a talented offensive line to protect him but I have noticed what really makes the Pats a quality team year in year out, is that every guy playing on the field is always prepared, and incredibly football smart. This is perhaps due to coaching and player selection criteria, where Brain > Brawn. On the other hand, if you read some of the twitter posts from current Dolphin players, you will be quite disappointed as to their potential intellectual ceiling.

If you guys want to see why Belichick is such a great coach, check out the documentary about him called "A football life", by NFL networks that came out earlier this year. You'll get an eye opening glimpse of how he operates.

Posted by: Rmorc13 ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:58AM

Give tebow some time. He has improved his throwing technique. He is going to be a good player for the donkeys in a couple of years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.