HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          ooops.......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
ooops.......
Date: December 14, 2011 02:09AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ooops.......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 14, 2011 04:07AM

You don't have a comment?

Hey i have a comment!

COMMENT: BEWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Date: December 14, 2011 04:07AM

smoking smiley

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 14, 2011 04:13AM

Really? Not funny

Date: December 14, 2011 04:16AM

Who cares i hate jet fans ive seen jet fans gang on defenseless phin fans at joe robbie..Long time ago...With phin fans head all covered in blood.

I hate the jets and their fans. F them.

A BIG EDIT.......It was one phin fan and his wife sitting like 10 rows in front of me......i said phins fans...Plural.....was just just one phin fan and just because the phins were winning and scored another TD........that phin fan stood up clapping .....all of a sudden like 5 jet fans from behind....jumped on him.....

BTW i was like 10 rows behind...luckily other fans close to him helped him quick or else he would had been heavily injured.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2011 04:22AM by samsam3738.

Date: December 14, 2011 04:17AM

I just wished they would dress those same jet fan in a gasoline draws and making go in a trip through hell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2011 09:18AM by samsam3738.

Date: December 14, 2011 07:58AM

I think its a shame that Poor Jets fan kept tripping and hitting his face on that guys hand.

"Best Wishes on a speedy recovery" And remember......don't let your mouth ca$h a check you can't cover.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 14, 2011 09:04AM

So you guys are okay with someone saying that New York deserved 9-11-01 ?

Date: December 14, 2011 09:16AM

JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you guys are okay with someone saying that New
> York deserved 9-11-01 ?

Come on JC how can you even say that?

Not even close bro...

I dont wish injury or hurt on anyone even my worst enemy........I just spoke how i felt. what i truly mean by this is that the mayority of jet fans are total D!(Kheads....Sorry if you or someone reading this misunderstood it another way.

I guess kansas city fans are no different.

Date: December 14, 2011 09:33AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> JC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So you guys are okay with someone saying that
> New
> > York deserved 9-11-01 ?
>
>
> Come on JC how can you even say that?
>
> Not even close bro...
>
> I dont wish injury or hurt on anyone even my worst
> enemy........I just spoke how i felt. what i truly
> mean by this is that the mayority of jet fans are
> total D!(Kheads....Sorry if you or someone reading
> this misunderstood it another way.
>
> I guess kansas city fans are no different.

I agree with that..... I have no sympathy in general for Jets fans. I hope they step in a hot steamy pile of dog excrement every single time they set foot in public.

Jets fans are indeed a-holes, and I've also seen them commit, in various forms, the very sort of offenses this guy was a victim of. I'll bet most of us who have ever been to a Jets game have seen that happen too.

But I thought the (alleged) 9-11 taunting by the KC fans just took any sense of karma, justice, etc. from the entire situation.

Date: December 14, 2011 12:29PM

JC Wrote:
> So you guys are okay with someone saying that New
> York deserved 9-11-01 ?

Dude.....Really?

I was born and rasied in NYC. Not Long Island suberbs. NEW YORK CITY. I know that place, I can still smell the homeless people piss rising off the streets on a hot summer day.

I wasn't there so I can't say for sure, but I have handled 1000's of beat downs, battery's , domestics, You name it. And there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. That guy is lying there beat to a pulp and he wants to be the Victim , to convince everyone that he was just some innocent poor Jet fan walking along minding his own buisness and he gets the shit beat out of him at his own stadium. Sorry.....When you are beat that savagly there is always a reason behind it. And Not just your Team Jersey color.

Posted by: angryseas2000 ()
Date: December 14, 2011 01:23PM

umm the guy was beat to a pulp by a pack of seven you guys are grossly embarassing this forum...its an #$#$&& football game..unless he went and smacked the girl they were with there is no excuse and a personal embarrasment for any who find humor in this

Date: December 14, 2011 03:04PM

angryseas2000 Wrote:
> umm the guy was beat to a pulp by a pack of seven
> you guys are grossly embarassing this forum...its
> an #$#$&& football game..unless he went and
> smacked the girl they were with there is no excuse
> and a personal embarrasment for any who find humor
> in this

Didn't say I condoned it. But This guy makes it sound like he was just this innocent dude strolling along , not buying it. They went seriously overboard but no doubt it had more to do with him being a Jets fan. And the 9/11 thing? WTF? Do you have to be from NYC to be seriously disturbed by the events of that day? Even if they said it , why get so worked up over it? How dumb. All of them have the IQ of a cinderblock.

Date: December 14, 2011 06:16PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> JC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So you guys are okay with someone saying that
> New
> > York deserved 9-11-01 ?
>
>
> Dude.....Really?
>
> I was born and rasied in NYC. Not Long Island
> suberbs. NEW YORK CITY. I know that place, I can
> still smell the homeless people piss rising off
> the streets on a hot summer day.
>
>
> I wasn't there so I can't say for sure, but I have
> handled 1000's of beat downs, battery's ,
> domestics, You name it. And there is ALWAYS 2
> sides to every story. That guy is lying there
> beat to a pulp and he wants to be the Victim , to
> convince everyone that he was just some innocent
> poor Jet fan walking along minding his own
> buisness and he gets the shit beat out of him at
> his own stadium. Sorry.....When you are beat that
> savagly there is always a reason behind it. And
> Not just your Team Jersey color.

Yeah, "Dude Really" Just asking a question. There were several posts before mine that didnt' seem to acknowledge the (alleged) 9-11 comment. I read the article and wondered who else read on that far or noticed that (alleged) comment. That's all.

So, thanks for your perspective on the issue.

Date: December 14, 2011 07:48PM

Becuase its obvious the 9-11 coment was bullshit. Something this asshole of a jets fan through in to make everyone even more outraged at the incident. Why would a Philly fan say that? 9-11 was a NY thing? since when? I've been to ton of Jets games at the meadlowands , Guys like him are a dime a dozen. I'll be at the Jets game Jan 1st, I'll see and hear a dozen more. Assholes and booze......a wonderful combination.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 14, 2011 08:16PM

Out here in L.A. In the opening day game between the Dodgers and the SF Giants, a Giant fan visiting Dodger Stadium, Brian Stowe, a San Francisco firefighter, was beaten into a coma by LA Thugs (note I don't say Dodger fans because no true fan of an American professional sport engages in such behavior).

Violence at professional sporting events is inexcusable and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and myself being "Send 'em to Death Row" Chyren, I say way pass the full extent of the law.

Date: December 15, 2011 02:47AM

They need to cut the Booze off at 1/2 time then. I see Tail Parties with huge Kegs, professional bartenders making mixed drinks in the parking lots. Its no longer just a 6 pack and a good time.

I'm not condoning what happened to the guy , just saying there is more to it then just his side of it.

Date: December 15, 2011 04:38AM

I agree with treasure. Cut the booze then.

Or i rephrase what i mean do not sell booze at all at the games..

Hey its not like an alcoholic cant go without booze for a couple of hours.

Do like i do drink at home all you want and do not drive drunk because you endanger the life of other people.

Date: December 15, 2011 04:43AM

At Fenway park, they cut off alcohol sales after a certain inning (I don't recall which, because I don't buy overpriced horsepiss at a stadium). And when the Yankees are in town, they cut off the booze sales even earlier.

The alcohol-related incidents do still take place, but I'm sure the early cutoff makes a difference.

Date: December 15, 2011 04:51AM

JC Wrote:

> The alcohol-related incidents do still take place,
> but I'm sure the early cutoff makes a difference.

Definetely makes a difference.....

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: December 15, 2011 07:06AM

Violence at any professional sports game is inexcusable no matter who the victum is a fan of or who the person that is doing the beating is a fan of.

People do stupid things when in groups and/or when intoxicated.

I am waiting for the first story of someone who uses a taser for self defense at a professional sports functin and then gets killed with his own taser by a mob.

Keep on rockin in the free world!!!

Date: December 15, 2011 07:30AM

Stadium charges $7 a beer. No way they cut off that Ca$h cow. But they need to be a bit more responsible. I take the charter bues and they say No Alcohol on the Bus. People walk on with huge coolers and are stupid by the time they arrive. The Buses drop you off at the end of the Parking Lot and you walk through all kinds of Meyhem before you reach the gate. At the stadium their is a fair amount of police precense, but out in the Lots....anything goes. Full catered tables, pro bartenders , people are retarded by game time. Then the fun begins. I had some good sections the last few games, but you look to the right and left and all kinds of shit is going down. Those Cops have their hands full. I'm going to the Jet game with my son, should be eventfull to say the least. eye rolling smiley

Re: ooops.......oh, Please!
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: December 15, 2011 08:08AM

So, if the national media reported this story, it must be true, and certainly it happened just the way they said it did? Did anybody actually read this story? Does ANY part of the story make ANY sense at all? One innocent Jet fan gets jumped by seven KC fans in the midst of thousands of rabid Jets fans? Didn't this story raise about a dozen red flags for anybody? You all know what Jets fans are like. Does this sound plausible as reported?

Rick

Date: December 15, 2011 10:18AM

was there any report in the story of anyone saying it didn't happen that way? It is certainly not implausible that this is what happened---and there is no other version out there, so I can't see how you can just discredit it, unless it is to make you feel better about being gleeful about someone getting beaten half to death for wearing a football jersey by people who made disgusting comments about 9/11

Re: ooops.......oh, Please!
Date: December 16, 2011 02:42AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
> So, if the national media reported this story, it
> must be true, and certainly it happened just the
> way they said it did? Did anybody actually read
> this story? Does ANY part of the story make ANY
> sense at all? One innocent Jet fan gets jumped by
> seven KC fans in the midst of thousands of rabid
> Jets fans? Didn't this story raise about a dozen
> red flags for anybody? You all know what Jets fans
> are like. Does this sound plausible as reported?

Exactly. LOL.

Berkeley: You don't think the media slants things to make people outraged and read more? Wow. I thought you were smarter then that. I've seen the media personally twist a situation to make it more sellable to the masses. Tip of the Day: Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

Date: December 16, 2011 04:54AM

You cant trust the media people.....The only thing i trust on this green earth is God.

Reporters will do anything and blow any report out of proportion and twist the facts etc in order to get attention and more readers.

I have to see things in front of me to believe it.

Date: December 16, 2011 06:13AM

so every article in the newspaper is bogus, or just the ones you want to be? I guess that giants fan didn't get put in a coma outside dodger's stadium for wearing the "wrong" jersey. must be another media creation.

Date: December 16, 2011 06:36AM

No. I also use a certain amount of personal experience to know there is always two sides to every story. It just doesn'y makes sense that this Jets fan was strolling in his own stadium parking lot minding his own buisness and got beat down innocently. Not saying he deserved it , or condone it , these people are animals.....but there is more to the story being reoported. And I think the 9/11 angle is bogus. Sells more news.

Date: December 16, 2011 06:57AM

fine. but assuming the story is true, I don't think it's really that funny that a person got beat down for wearing the "wrong" jersey, especially by folks making the 9/11 comments as reported. Doesn't matter if he was wearing a jets jersey or a dolphins jersey. Can we agree on that?

Date: December 16, 2011 07:02AM

Berkley.....nobody said they agreed with the 9-11 comment.

The whole point of the replies by the members of this board was that we think all jet fans are total D!(KHEADS and it looks like kansas city fans are no better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2011 07:04AM by samsam3738.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.