HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Reppa is totally in ecstasy
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Reppa is totally in ecstasy
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: December 10, 2011 05:41PM

His boy won the hiesman, and I'm glad we won't be drafting him. Luck will be the number one pick, and a good player for the Colts. With Griffin who knows I don't think he will pan out, but it's not because of his race. It's because of the system he plays in, and his inability to stay in the pocket, and throw the football. Anyway Reppa your boy won congrats to you. If he comes out this year I feel sorry for the team who drafts him. However if Griffin proves me wrong then I will come back on this board next year, and apologize to all of you who thought he is a can 't miss prospect. I just don't see it though. Just remember Manning didn't win the hiesman either, and he has had a great NFL career. Now the pressure is off of Luck somewhat, and now he will take his rightful place as the 1st pick in the 2012 draft if he come out. That too me is better than the hiesman anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reppa is totally in ecstasy
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 10, 2011 06:39PM

Well, Vick has been criticized as not being able to stay in the pocket and I guess we'll see tomorrow whether 1) that is correct and 2) if so, whether it makes a big difference.

Date: December 10, 2011 09:45PM

NO one is a can't miss Project. but I think griffin has a better shot then most. For all of reppa's maddness, he did actually make some good points about Griffin's abilities and the system he plays in, and his division.

I'm glad he won the Heisman becuase I'm hoping that will elevate his status enough to make a few other teams Pass on Barkley. But I wouldn't be upset at all to see griffin holding mooregrinning smileys clip board and subsituting for a few wild cat plays next season.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 11, 2011 02:13AM

Well, RG3 is, definitely, no longer a secret. I predict he's going to leapfrog Barkley in the draft and get picked as the #2 QB.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 11, 2011 04:51AM

RG3, mark my words, may go #1 overall...he may actually leap frog Luck.

Here's why. The guy is an amazing passer, probably more accurate than Luck or Barkley. He is arm is much stronger than theirs, too.

All passing drills at the combine, will be led by RG3. He will be the best pure passer in Indy.

One would argue he is just as intellegent as Luck, and more intellegent than Barkley. RG3 got his BS in Political Science in 3 years, and will have his Masters by the end of this year. So, I assume his Wonderlic Test score will be at or above what Andrew Lucks will be.

Thirdly, and maybe most importantly...RG3 was the national 100 meter and 300 meter hurdles champion as a senior in high school. He also won the AAU 400 meter championship, and was names the Gatorade National Track and Field athelete of the year. So, there is no question that he will be heads and tails above Luck and Barkley, atheletically speaking, at teh combine. He will dazzle scouts, GM's, and Coaches.

So,

1. Better Passer
2. Just as intellegent
3. Way more atheletic

3 great reasons why RG3 *MAY* be picked over Andrew Luck. His stock is only going to get higher, higher, and higher.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: December 11, 2011 05:43AM

I remember hearing that Indy has a Luck Family member on the staff. Indy wants a Peyton manning clone. They have carefully tanked the season with only 1 thing in mind. Luck. But..........I'd LOVE to be wrong on this one! They Pass on him there will be a huge stampede for the #2 spot. This might turn out to be the most exciting draft ever.

I just hope Miami doesn't dissapoint , yet again. Forget the QB Quinn for a second. At that Time and space the Dolphins needed a QB more then anything and they Pick a Punt returner/reciever! We all know now that Quinn sucks, but how do you ignore that position constantly for so many yrs!? Hopefully this is where Ross will be different. DEMAND a 1st Round QB Prospect. get this Team back on track and asses in the seats.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: December 11, 2011 06:22AM

I am glad for RGIII. I just think we are in a good position as in 83 when there were enough qbs in the draft for one to fall to us. I think Luck, Griffin, Barkely Landry AND Cousins are good qb's and don't sleep on the kid from Wisconsin I liked him when he was at NC State. A good nit for Griffin his famil and Baylor.

Date: December 11, 2011 06:52AM

mizzou15 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am glad for RGIII. I just think we are in a good
> position as in 83 when there were enough qbs in
> the draft for one to fall to us. I think Luck,
> Griffin, Barkely Landry AND Cousins are good qb's
> and don't sleep on the kid from Wisconsin I liked
> him when he was at NC State. A good nit for
> Griffin his famil and Baylor.

I agree........but which of the QB's is going to Turn out to be Todd Rutledge? I think Luck is definitely the Elway of the group , is Barkley Marino? I'd like to at least find out.

This is what the Dolphins staff doesn't get. Sometimes they don't pan out. But give us fans some goddamn excitement for once. Pick a QB and let us believe we have a chance for a while. These lineman, punt returner 1st rounders are just yawning this team into blackout after blackout. Sanchez is not working out great for the Jets, but I give them Props for trying and creating a huge buzz for a while over there. Those fans were excited for a while.One fan was so psyched he jumped on a sled and rode it to Jets heaven. Might be time to try again soon. Eventually you will Hit.

Bottom line.......you can't hit a homerun if your looking to walk. You need to take a F&*^%%ing! swing!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: December 11, 2011 07:53AM

Todd Blackledge.

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: December 11, 2011 08:42AM

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: December 11, 2011 08:46AM

to be honest i hope he ends up on the eagles and andy reid stays. If that happens he will be sure of atleast being a probowl caliber qb...

and i love how dumb luck looks as RG3 goes up and takes his heisman lol... i love it!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2011 08:50AM by Miami Reppa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.