HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          why moore is better than henne
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: why moore is better than henne
Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: November 27, 2011 01:39PM

Matt Moore is lucky to even be in the NFL.

Damn, the dude was undrafted and brought into the league to be a backup and nothing more. One shouldn't have too great of expectations for the guy.

Normally a guy in his situation never even gets to play in a regular season game in the NFL, so he's very fortunate that his circumstances allowed him to play, let alone start a regular season game.

I'll give the dude credit for beating all the odds to get to where he is, but we can't expect this guy to be the Jesus Christ equivalent to football and almighty savior of the Miami Dolphins.

I'll admit that there's more that I like about him than Henne, but that doesn't make him look all that great - It simply makes Henne look expendable - like a waste of a 2nd round pick and nothing more than a future free agent backup himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: EpicDolphinFan ()
Date: November 27, 2011 03:26PM

Lol ohhh man I read alot on here about would have could have and should have been.

I also read alot about how all our crappy reject's go to other teams and flourish.

Moore's only weakness is his pocket awareness is not that good.

He takes some sacks that he shouldnt.

He throw's some nice deep ball's and doesnt turn it over to much.

He has pretty solid stat's playing on a team that is 3-8 and with Sparano as a HC.

You put Moore into NE he will be top 5 QB in league.

Go ahead wish him gone if you want but this team is not going to draft top 3 QB this draft so stop dreaming.

The best case scenario is to get the best WR and RT we can this year in the first then second round, hell a trade down to acquire two first round's or two second round's like a mid round first round to get our WR THEN TWO second roun'd to get our RT, and RG.

Man this team would be instant.500 if the three picks panned out with Moore who everyone is hating on play's.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 27, 2011 04:49PM

You are so wrong on this.

Just ask every fan of any team he has played for, Carolina and Oregon St.....Matt Moore is terribly inconsistent and dont put your trust in him.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: KB ()
Date: November 28, 2011 04:46AM

Moore IS better than Henne. But that doesn't mean hes great/good or ever will be. I saw him at Carolina too. He IS inconsistent.

EPIC, are you Bill Parcells, Tony Sparano, or Ireland in disguise? What you are purposing has been what we've been doing for years. IT DOESN'T WORK! How does it make more sense to try and draft/acquire an entire probowl Offense just to make some average QB look good then to try and draft/acquire ONE good QB who makes EVERYONE better? Since Shula left this team has stubbornly refused to try and land a top tier QB. It is the biggest thing responsible for where we are now.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 28, 2011 05:57AM

Hey im back from dominican republic..............lets just say both henne and moore suck exactly the same.

And they are never going to win a championship. You can put that in the bank.

Posted by: EpicDolphinFan ()
Date: November 28, 2011 09:19AM

Dont get me wrong if Barkley or Luck was available then yeah no brainer but they wont be so who do you take?

I dont want anyone in this draft unless it's one of though's two QB.

So in my eye's why waist a first round on a QB who well I want the best WR in the draft.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: November 29, 2011 03:25AM

Moore had a concussion in the second game of the season. He only started like 5 games as the starter before them. Smith was out as well.

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: November 29, 2011 03:31AM

Henne is no where near the QB Moore is.

Moore scambles AND looks down the field. Henned would tuck and run.

Moore throws the ball deep, Henne looked to check it down.

I'd take Moore everyday over Henne.

No way Henne is back next year.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.