HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Perfect weekend...almost
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Perfect weekend...almost
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 07, 2008 02:15PM

What a weekend!

Dolphins win and are tied for 1st in the division!!
Bills are out of the running for the playoffs!
Jets lose!
Saban loses and will likely miss a chance for a national championship!

A Pats loss would have made it perfect, but I can't deny I'm very happy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Perfect weekend...almost
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 07, 2008 02:48PM

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer
smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 07, 2008 02:57PM

I am now rooting for the Bills for exactly one week. They go to NY to hopefully rebound and give the Jets their 3rd consecutive loss...

The Pats still have to play Arizona, who is hot and also travel to Buffalo.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Thirteen ()
Date: December 08, 2008 03:58AM

Buffalo isn't completely out of the running for the playoffs, although the scenario is so ridiculous that it's not really worth mentioning.

Oh what the heck -- if the Bills win out and the rest of the AFC East teams lose their remaining games, except for the Miami-Jests game ending in a tie, then Buffalo makes the playoffs by winning the AFC East.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 08, 2008 04:25AM

Thirteen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Buffalo isn't completely out of the running for
> the playoffs, although the scenario is so
> ridiculous that it's not really worth mentioning.
>
> Oh what the heck -- if the Bills win out and the
> rest of the AFC East teams lose their remaining
> games, except for the Miami-Jests game ending in a
> tie, then Buffalo makes the playoffs by winning
> the AFC East.

I'm sure some lowly Bills fans are counting on that scenario. Otherwise, I think we're more likely to win the Superbowl this year than the Bills making the playoffs.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 08, 2008 05:03AM

At least we finally moved into positive digits for net points. We have now scored 9 more points than our opponents scored against us.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.