Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Are the colts going to win a game this year? Its getting annoying. Win a dam game indi..
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Are the colts going to win a game this year? Its getting annoying. Win a dam game indi..
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 31, 2011 07:55AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are the colts going to win a game this year? Its getting annoying. Win a dam game indi..
Posted by: Krunk Fu ()
Date: October 31, 2011 08:01AM

The Colts have a real shot at going 0-16 if Peyton Manning doesn't come back to play. I'm not even sure Kerry Collins could win a game with that team.

Re: Are the colts going to win a game this year? Its getting annoying. Win a dam game indi..
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 31, 2011 08:07AM

Krunk Fu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Colts have a real shot at going 0-16 if Peyton
> Manning doesn't come back to play. I'm not even
> sure Kerry Collins could win a game with that
> team.

I heard they put Collins on IR. So, I think that's a moot point.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: October 31, 2011 08:15AM

The Colts players individually may be trying to win....but the organization is tanking on purpose. they want to draft Luck. They know that Peyton is almost finished, and manning did not give them much of a home town discount. If they draft Luck they will start manning for another year or two and then he is gone.

Did you see the blocked punt for a TD? How does losing manning cause your Special teams to suddenly be inept?

UGH!!!

I am hoping that if they realize that we will sink to whatever depths necessary to secure the pick...that maybe they will salvage their dignity and win a few games and allow us to beat the Jets in dec.

We have sucked so long that this humiliation is common fare for Phin fans of the the 2000's. They haven't sullied their good name yet. Hopefully the pressure gets to Irsay and he kicks them in the pants.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: October 31, 2011 08:16AM

We have a much better shot at winning a game than the Colts do this year...our team has not given up, IMHO. They play hard, but have too many bad things happen to them that throws the games.

We can want Luck, wish for Luck, and dream of Luck...but the reality is that we should be setting our sights on the #2 QB in the draft.

Then, if we do end up with Luck then it's like Christmas morning.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 31, 2011 08:36AM

Ken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Then, if we do end up with Luck then it's like
> Christmas morning.

Well i want a good present on christmas morning.

A luck present its like a nice 14 karat 26 inch pure gold chain and a nice watch to go along with it....( ROLEX )

Anything else would be like a dam pair of sucks or underwear. Or a pair of slippers...Geez God knows ive had a lot of those.

PS. Give me the gold chain and watch please. I will even have a nice steak dinner for santa instead of the $UCK@$$ MILK AND COOKIES.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 08:36AM by samsam3738.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 31, 2011 09:02AM

Luck is a rolex. Anything else is a freakin swatch

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 31, 2011 09:38AM

We better hope and pray that Manning comes back (he hasnt been put on IR yet).

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: October 31, 2011 10:35AM

Sadly, I'm not 100% sure that we're sucking for Luck on purpose. I haven't watched an Indy game this year, so I don't know about them. However, Luck has said that he thinks that sucking for him is stupid. Would be poetic justice (due to what Eli Manning did to San Diego) if Luck told Indy he wouldn't play for them if they draft him #1. Yeah, I know the Colts got that from Elway already.

If you're Luck, do you want to sit behind Peyton for a couple years? Worked well for Rodgers, but I can't believe that he (or any QB worth much) actually WANTED to sit behind anyone for any time.

Date: October 31, 2011 01:07PM

You guys are setting yourselves up for serious dissapointment if we don't get Luck . Just saying........The Colts really Blow. And there owners have been around and know how to play the game better. Ross is a child among men.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 31, 2011 01:29PM

Too bad we don't play Indy this season. It would be a 0-0 tie.

For their owner to slip his lip and publicly admit that "it would be hard to pass up on Luck", to me that speaks volumes.

So they go from a playoff contender to a suck team like ours just like that because Manning is out? I call BS on them.

That franchise is the one whose tanking it for Luck. And with Manning giving Luck advice not to enter this years draft makes the writing on the wall even more clear to me - They had no shot at him in this years draft, but they'll ensure they do with the next one. You can bank on it. This is a shady world we live in people, and I'd be very surprised if Luck ends up elsewhere besides Indy. I suspect that's the team of his choice, and that it's been a done deal before this season even started.

There's more to what's going on with the Colts than meets the eye, and if people can't see it, they're freaking blind. Cheating in professional sports does exist, and to think otherwise is being completely naive.

As for the Dolphins, our entire franchise simply sucks from the top down, & everyone knows it. Too bad.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 31, 2011 03:16PM

Date: October 31, 2011 04:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.