HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          i dont want to even hear it
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
i dont want to even hear it
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 30, 2011 11:06AM

Its quit obvious at this point that sparano needs to be fired now IF you want to win. I personally believe that this team/owner whoever you call it is throwing the games. I dont care what any freaking person says, they are throwing the games. and i personally hope andrew luck sticks it in their ass by not playing for them. I have been a fan for 38 yrs. I wish the team the best but i am truly disgusted by this shit and what they are willing to do ie throw the game, so i hope every fu&^%ng bad thing in this world happens to these shitheads. Play what you have, not this digusting cheating bullshit to get a better player. You have had yrs to get a decent qb and they havent so now its down to this disgusting shit to get one??? hope they all rot ...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: i dont want to even hear it
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 30, 2011 11:10AM

Firing him won't make the team better. He'd be replaced from within the coaching staff. You'd be trading incompetence with experience for incompetence with inexperience.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 30, 2011 12:31PM

I dont see why you are so mad that we are forcing ourselves to pick the best QB prospect since John Elway....

and as far as him wanting to "stick it to us", well thats ridiculous coming from a so-called fan.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Ihatebrady ()
Date: October 30, 2011 12:33PM

Aqua&Orange Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and as far as him wanting to "stick it to us",
> well thats ridiculous coming from a so-called fan.

Some would argue the same about rooting for Miami to lose.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 30, 2011 12:40PM

Could be.....but winning at this point does nothing but hurt us. We are who we are......

a terrible organization with no GM, Coach, or QB....and those are the 3 most important pieces to a franchise. If we win....Ireland and Sparano may stick around, and we dont need that.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: October 30, 2011 12:55PM

Let him "stick it to us". Then we get compensated from the highest bidder. Either way if a Team is ever going to be in last place, THIS is the season to do so. We either get luck or an entire Teams draft.

Date: October 30, 2011 12:55PM

ihatebrady, i am sure i am a true fan have always been there, if you can honestly take pride in openly tanking a season, risking peoples health, losing all pride and dignity just to get a @#$%& qb that you should have already on your damn roster not him per se but seriously you couldnt get a real qb since marino left?? then have it bud, i for one hate the fact that this team has to do it this way it makes me sick. freaking aholes. And if you dont get why i would say what i said after bleeding aqua and orange for 38yrs then maybe your not a fan.

Date: October 30, 2011 12:58PM

Yes i understand that winning does not help us. this i know but do it for gods sake trying. Bench your starters or any good player you have, fire the coaches all of them, put in whoever you want to replace them and freaking lose all day. but dont come out and score 17pts and gain 14 @#$%& yrds in the second half. cmon for gods sake that is cheap, embarrassing and no class. just whatever i cant even describe the freaking crap im feeling right now...

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: October 30, 2011 12:58PM

The season is done we are competivie, just make little mistakes. Rams win!!!

As long as we get Luck, Barkley or Jones I will be happy, but we need a lot more

Date: October 30, 2011 01:01PM

my apologies to ihatebrady i replied to the wrong person, i am so pissed off right now i cannot even read correctly lmao

Posted by: Ihatebrady ()
Date: October 30, 2011 01:08PM

fiedlerhater Wrote:
> my apologies to ihatebrady i replied to the wrong
> person, i am so pissed off right now i cannot
> even read correctly lmao

Apology accepted. Was about to say... those fightin words! Might had to square up!

Date: October 30, 2011 01:14PM

lol sorry again. i just cant believe this. i am embarrassed and everyone else should be as well. this is dispicable what and how they are doing.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 30, 2011 01:36PM

Tank it, baby. If we're going to be laughably bad, we might as well get something great to show for it. #1 overall pick is the light at the end of the tunnel. The silver lining. The pot of gold at the end of this vomit rainbow.

Posted by: 808phan ()
Date: October 30, 2011 03:57PM

I don't think our team is tanking it at all. They just really suck that bad. In fact, this entire organization sucks real bad - from the GM to the coaches to the players. I wish that Bill Parcells shits in his pants the next time he goes to pick up his golf ball.

Indy, on the other hand, is a much better team than what their record shows. If there's any tanking going on, those a-holes are the ones doing it. Their owner made it so damn obvious to me by shooting his mouth off about Luck that it isn't even funny.

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 30, 2011 08:50PM

This freakin' person says you are being ridiculous.

Rick

Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 30, 2011 08:53PM

Right on all counts, but what's that got to do with anything? WE WANT A WIN NOW!!

Rick

Posted by: realist ()
Date: October 31, 2011 04:26AM

You said you hope bad things happen to our team. How does that make you a fan?

I get why you are mad.

I'm mad that after Wanny, Cameron, and Trifecta we still suck. BAD SHIT has already been happening!

If they tank a few games..they are only doing what they are built to do...lose.

If someone wants them to lose 10 games so they can get a franchise QB who will help us win 10-12 games a year for the next 10-15 years....I can't blame them. It makes more sense than fighting to win 6 games and be in a mess next year. If there were 5-6 QB's coming out in the draft? The yeah...we could get one and build...but there will be 3. We need one, the Colts need one, the Vikings, Redskins, Broncos, and possibly the Bucs and Seahawks.

If we don't finish in the bottom 3-4...we won't get one...and it will be this all over again.

Date: October 31, 2011 04:50AM

yeah that was a bit suspicious.

I wondered on that last sack if the OL just let them through...it was pretty ugly.

But they also let that happen in Sept. when they were still trying.

Date: October 31, 2011 05:27AM

NO DOUBT!!!

Without Peyton Manning they can't even punt without getting it blocked in the endzone.

he must have been on Special teams all these years!

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:23AM

i don't think they're tanking anything. they're just a poorly coached talent deprived team.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: November 01, 2011 09:26AM

jsm08 Wrote:
> i don't think they're tanking anything. they're
> just a poorly coached talent deprived team.

Then why did they go from a playoff-caliber team last year to winless by just losing Peyton Manning? He's on the sidelines, so he's available to help coach. On the other hand, he doesn't play special teams or defense.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: November 01, 2011 10:46AM

i was talking about the phins.

as for the colts manning is the system. without him they stink. i didn't think they'd be winless though.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 01, 2011 11:17AM

jsm08 Wrote:
> i was talking about the phins.
>
> as for the colts manning is the system. without
> him they stink. i didn't think they'd be winless
> though.

Shows us all how important a pro bowl QB is to a team.....

Playoff team with him..

0-16 without.

EMdiggy was saying in his thread we should pick a Tackle with our second pick...

PS. Why do i have the feeling EMdiggy is a jet fan and is just trying to piss everyone here OFF.

The only tackle we gonna pick is when we hungry............at taco bells.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.