Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Thank you Tim Tebow.....and thank you Columbuzzzz Or however you spell your name who cares, you won't be here much longer anyways.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Thank you Tim Tebow.....and thank you Columbuzzzz Or however you spell your name who cares, you won't be here much longer anyways.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: October 24, 2011 05:00AM

Tim tebow and OL columbos or however his name is who cares we wont be seeing much of him in the future anyways...........made it possible for us to lose this game.

1. Tim Tebow with an incredible comeback victory...

2. And $uck@$$ columbo allowing the defender to sack the soon to be released Dolphin QB in order for them to run it for 3 yards after that and then scoring the winning field goal in overtime...

Im sick in my stomach.

This has got to be the worse dolphins team and coaching staff of alltime.

I cant believe im going to say this but cam cameron makes sparano look like a fool when it comes to coaching.....The difference between both is that when cameron was here players respected him and played hard for him as opposed to sparano...

I can't wait until next year when we clean the gutters and fire every single coach including the conditioning coach and equipment coach...EVERYONE...And fire half the players.....1st in line should be marshall and take that attitude with him out the door.

Thank You.

GO PHINS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank you Tim Tebow.....and thank you Columbuzzzz Or however you spell your name who cares, you won't be here much longer anyways.
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: October 24, 2011 07:22AM

Did Tebow have an incredible comeback or did we show our pathetic butts again....kick the extra point and there is no comeback....onsides kick and we give back the ball....knowing Tebow would QB sneak the two point conversion and there are NO freaking linebackers....we got hit by the idiot stick again! Pathetic!

Re: Thank you Tim Tebow.....and thank you Columbuzzzz Or however you spell your name who cares, you won't be here much longer anyways.
Date: October 24, 2011 07:33AM

PHINSKISS13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Tebow have an incredible comeback or did we
> show our pathetic butts again....

A little bit of both.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: October 24, 2011 07:58AM

I think we showed more of our pathetic butts....give the patsies or Saints a 15-0 lead with under 3 minutes left....Tebow who!!!!!!!!

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 24, 2011 08:20AM

I think Columbo is the single worst starter we've had on this team in the last 20 years.

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: October 24, 2011 07:10PM

For sure.
Columsy needs to be benched in the worst way.
Another one of Sparano's shortcomings.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: October 25, 2011 04:07AM

these idiotic decisions are only idiotic if you are trying to win.

But if you are trying to lose and not make it so obvious.....???

Brilliant!

I'm just not convinced that Ross could pay that many guys to screw up. maybe he had a convo with Sparano & Nolan and promised a truck load of money to make bad decisions, then they'll blame Parcells and Ireland?

I don't know.....I don't really think it is true...but it looks like suck for Luck is actually a policy in effect.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 25, 2011 04:35AM

Columbo is a misfire. What happens with a misfire. You eject and move on. The lphins (No D and no O) are shooting blanks with him as RT.

Columbo did play effectively for the Cowboys and won a big contract for his efforts. However, the big guy has been injury prone. He was drafted in the 1st round by the Bears and was soon injured. He didn't play for a couple of years before landing with the Cowboys. All indications showed he had the potential to perform decently. My guess is that he's not fully recovered from his broken leg. If he's only playing at 80% that's a good reason for him getting beaten so often. While my first paragraph is blunt, and seemingly uncaring, if a person isn't performing, it's time to move on to someone who can do the job. Columbo may be very capable at 100% assuming there is a 100% anymore. Perhaps this is the present 100%. Put someone else at RT.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 25, 2011 05:24AM

what other staff would sign someone who was horrible from day 1 and not make a move to replace him at any point? I'd say the fix was in but these guys are not that clever.....

Posted by: realist ()
Date: October 25, 2011 06:58AM

Columbo WAS a very good OL when he was with Dallas. And then he got old and injuries took their toll. Dallas kept him 1 year longer than they should have. He is a back-up at this point. It was evident in camp that he was not an upgrade over Vernon Carey....yet they kept him there. During the roster churning they could have looked for a way to upgrade the RG position which is what we really needed.

Carey was never this bad at RT...I would argue he was pretty good.

This was a coach on his way out....throwing a bone to an old friend/player on his last leg.

Date: October 25, 2011 07:08AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what other staff would sign someone who was
> horrible from day 1 and not make a move to replace
> him at any point?

A staff thats sucking on purpose for luck!.............But if you think about it this staff won't be here next year so either :

1. They are just DUMB...

or

2. They are getting a whole lot of dough to suck for luck...

Pick one. Its probably number 2......

Date: October 25, 2011 07:10AM

I mean if you reach even the college level coaching let alone the NFL.....You are definetely not dumb.....There is a whole lot of things involved that we don't know about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.