Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          2 and a half minutes left and a 15 point lead...I am soooo freakin sick right now!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
2 and a half minutes left and a 15 point lead...I am soooo freakin sick right now!
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: October 23, 2011 12:34PM

2 and a half minutes to go and a 15-0 lead and we freaking lose, celebrating an opposing player in Miami - I dont give a rats where he played college ball,....freakin makes me sick!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2 and a half minutes left and a 15 point lead...I am soooo freakin sick right now!
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 23, 2011 05:03PM

You kidding? We have an amazingly talented team!! How many teams could find a way of losing this one. We did!!

Re: 2 and a half minutes left and a 15 point lead...I am soooo freakin sick right now!
Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: October 23, 2011 05:14PM

You should under stand by now this team deserves a death by firing squad before anything will change with this sorry ass bunch. I can't really blame anyone except myself for liking, and sticking with these perennial LOSERS year after year. With our luck the executioner would miss, and we would be stuck with this sorry bunch of LOSERS again.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 23, 2011 05:46PM

I don't understand hyow you guys can get upset about this anymore. We're the worst team in the league. We stink. We're AWFUL. The only noise we're going to make this season is securing the #1 pick, so we might as well shoot for that.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 23, 2011 06:12PM

We are terrible. As bad as 07.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 23, 2011 06:36PM

This team is worse than 07.

Date: October 24, 2011 04:42AM

You should try seeing it in person. Terrible. It was like seeing some kid running with a pair of scissors and you see the rug curled up on the end. You see whats happening, you know what the result is gonna be, but you can't do anything about it. sad smiley

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: October 24, 2011 04:48AM

When Dolphins got ball back late in 4th guarter I knew they were going to lose, they were playing not to lose instead of trying to win.

Playing not to lose never wins ball games.

Date: October 24, 2011 11:16AM

dolphin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When Dolphins got ball back late in 4th guarter I
> knew they were going to lose, they were playing
> not to lose instead of trying to win.
>
> Playing not to lose never wins ball games.

Thats exactly what my dad said. Tony Fist Pump was on the sidelines playing safe as usual.

Posted by: chrisnnavarre ()
Date: October 24, 2011 01:03PM

Field Goal Tony went for two.... the monster dropped it and now Tony is through.

Well, at least I was hoping he would be through, maybe not....looks like he's going to be around another week.

It really sucks to be a Dolphins fan right now...at least I have the Tide to pull for.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 24, 2011 05:20PM

chrisnnavarre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Field Goal Tony went for two.... the monster
> dropped it and now Tony is through.
>
> Well, at least I was hoping he would be through,
> maybe not....looks like he's going to be around
> another week.
>
> It really sucks to be a Dolphins fan right
> now...at least I have the Tide to pull for.

The Tide? I hope you're referring to laundry detergent and not that walking pustule Nick Saban.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.