HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I had an odd dream last night
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I had an odd dream last night
Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 01:21PM

As I was pulling my pillow over my head, trying to go to sleep last night, i wasnt sure if I was sulking in the pillow, trying to drowned out the negative noise or trying to smother myself... I tried to look for the positive, it was tough, but somehow I drifted away, hoping to find some hope, but instead I was smacked in the face with I guess what I was looking for, but not exactly how I was hoping to find it.... I had an awkward vision as I slept, thoughts rumbling around in my unsatisfied mind. I saw us down by a gigantic score of 48-3, against the Jets, I am guessing next year or the following as it wasnt really clear... Unfortunately who was at the helm of the Jets, none other then Chad Henne, who was he throwing to for 3 TD's, none other then Brandon Marshall in the despised gang green... And oddly who was coaching them on defense, Mike Nolan, and we only had 3 points.... I couldnt tell who are Qb was, but i do remember the whole joke on us, how Henne was showing the Dolphins up for releasing him, and Nolan... It was odd.... I woke up today and wasnt sure what I was suppose to take from such an odd dream... Then I thought about it, most say we need to get rid of Marshall, then Chad Henne's contract is up after this year, and most people believe we will draft his replacement and let him go. Most people believe Sparano is gone, and so will Nolan follow... Odd plasubile feasability strung throughout this weird dream as I studied my unconscious thought in retrospect... It made me think, maybe i just feel the Dolphins have seemed to fail with numerous Qb,regimes, coaches, players, etc, and it feel like no matter what we do, we seemed to be stuck losing, we have dismatled every piece of this organization 3 times over and the losing stayed... THere is something more to it.... THe dream i guess was telling me that it is more then the players and coaches, and that should not be overlooked... Oddly enough Tony Sparano was nowhere insight in the dream, I am not sure but I dont think that is a good sign for Tony... I even felt like maybe I was thinking last night how it could get worse before i slept, and maybe that was how it could get worse and my unconscious wanted to smack me in the face with that reality... who knows,,,
ANyways, our feeling, our pain as fans, "is what it is", no sense in dwelling on it and focusing on it, that doesnt help anything...All I can say my fellow dolphins fans, I feel your pain, but dont give our opponents or fans of opponents like stinking Jets fans the pleasure or joy of seeing us infight or diss our organization. SHow some dignity, dont let em see you sweat nor give them the gratitude of seeing you sweat.... Believe in your team and organziation, and good things will happen. It is not easy but I am proud to be a Dolphins fan, no matter the score. That's how I role, and you know what you gather more strength from it then bashing....Attacking the team you supports, only give people like Jets fans great pleasure, and I dont know about you, but we gave them enough pleasure last night, I am not giving them anymore, sorry... Cheerssmileys with beer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I had an odd dream last night
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 18, 2011 01:31PM

I don't really give a damn what Jets fans think. Our organization is a mess and our coach is not getting it done. I'm going to call them out on it because I don't care if some Jets fans over at gang green are laughing at us. Hey, guess what, they're stuck with lardo Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. You think they are winning the Super Bowl with those clowns? I don't.

Date: October 18, 2011 01:43PM

(R/J)ay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't really give a damn what Jets fans think.
> Our organization is a mess and our coach is not
> getting it done. I'm going to call them out on it
> because I don't care if some Jets fans over at
> gang green are laughing at us. Hey, guess what,
> they're stuck with lardo Rex Ryan and Mark
> Sanchez. You think they are winning the Super
> Bowl with those clowns? I don't.

I agree, about the Jets, but dont you understand everyone realizes something has to happen and the negatives about this organization. A bunch of diehards venting about it over and over reliving every moment, constantly attacking and depressing themselves over something they cherish becasue of disappointment is 100 percent futile and more about satisfying one's self, one egos and ones frustrations. WHen you look at those intentions it fails on many levels. Misery loves company and that is this board has become about it focsuing on misery... Sorry but that is BS... WHy do you think so many good posters arent posting.... Becasue they dont want to defend or depress people over what is happening.. AS I said before in every thing you do, you have a choice to either depress or insprire... If you are proud of depressing then I am not sure what to say or what anyone has to gain from it... We are 0-5, it is what it is...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 01:44PM by Crowder52.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 18, 2011 02:02PM

We can tell this is obviously a crazy dream, because nobody runs Rex Ryan's defense except for Rex Ryan.

Nobody.

And BTW...nobody makes me bleed my own blood.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 18, 2011 04:08PM

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 18, 2011 06:17PM

I'm of the opinion that a lot of good posters aren't posting because 1/3 of all threads devolve into a running feud between a handful of people who can't lay off on each other for five minutes. That's why I don't bother reading this site during the offseason.

Date: October 19, 2011 02:29AM

(R/J)ay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm of the opinion that a lot of good posters
> aren't posting because 1/3 of all threads devolve
> into a running feud between a handful of people
> who can't lay off on each other for five minutes.
> That's why I don't bother reading this site during
> the offseason.

I am not suprised at all you miss the mark or interpretations... People are not posting becasue they dont want to listen to the crap that so many of you are throwing up all over us, just to vent frustrations and then want to find a way to justify such senseless futile actions adn behavior... Posters are not happy with the team but they are even more frustrated with the ego fools that think they are helping or smart becasue htey can consistenly regurgitate the same negative thoughts over and over, and somehow think people will have something to gain from it...lol...
All of you that bash, want to put everyone else in the position of either bashing or defending this organization... that is the problem, and why I am signing off

Date: October 19, 2011 02:30AM

misery hounds rejoice, Crowder52 has left the building

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.