HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Wrong Guy Getting the Blame
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Wrong Guy Getting the Blame
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 02, 2011 03:33PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wrong Guy Getting the Blame
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 02, 2011 03:40PM

yes parcells is the architect of this mess and gets a pass only b/c he cowardly fled when he saw what was coming and so people forgot about him. he's piece of crap

Posted by: Krunk Fu ()
Date: October 02, 2011 03:50PM

They're both equally to blame.

If ever there was a time to clean house, it is now.

Date: October 02, 2011 03:53PM

I'd be interested in hearing your justification for this statement.

Rick

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: October 02, 2011 04:02PM

Date: October 02, 2011 04:42PM

It's not that I don't agree with you, I just think Parcells was the root of the problem. BTW, great quote. Henne won't live that one down soon.

Rick

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: October 02, 2011 04:43PM

ghoti, as bad as hwh may have been, steve ross makes him look like art rooney

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: October 02, 2011 04:45PM

Ross just needs to make the right hires and then let them work.

If he plucks a good FO guy from one of the top organizations, and then hires one of the best coaches available and we are able to get Luck, barkley, or Landry Jones....we will be heading in the right direction.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 02, 2011 04:48PM

I'll give him THIS: Ross hasn't had an opportunity to hire a GM or HC yet. What we have was left over from Huizenga.

Date: October 02, 2011 04:50PM

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 02, 2011 07:46PM

What the hell are you all talking about???? Ross has had every opportunity to make changes, he is the owner. A freaking seriously bad bad bad owner. He doesnt have the cajones to make a change... he couldnt even figure out that after publicly trying to out his coach,(then keeping him) would be bad. I mean he is an ass if he thought his coach or players would care. This year and last year are totally his fault. no exception. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSer.

Date: October 02, 2011 08:08PM

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: October 02, 2011 08:14PM

I'm still mad that we didn't get Harbaugh. Tony is outclassed as an NFL head coach by the likes of NORV TURNER. It ain't pretty.

Date: October 02, 2011 08:30PM

Posted by: gofins60 ()
Date: October 02, 2011 10:36PM

I'm afraid that Ireland will keep his job even though he should be the first to go. He passed on a lot of quality FAs that may have helped this team, but he had no problem signing Colombo! Now if Ireland wanted to sign good players but Ross said no to save money, then this team is toast.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: October 03, 2011 03:11AM

Listen I understand all the give him time, he hasnt enough time blah blah blah crap. And yes harbough would have been great. But.... He didnt get him. that damn simple. Ross screwed up by publicly searching then when he blew it he expects sparano to do a good job??? After realizing he has been shopped by his best friend???? He needed to be cut then as well as ireland. Signing him was not good strategy is was a pussy move to save face because he is a damn coward. If you want to fire someone you do it, you dont shop around and let the guy know if then say oooopps my bad , your the guy i really want. Ross is a clown. You know the guy is pulling the trigger on sparano in the off season so jackass do it now and send a message to your players. You are all auditioning as of right now. oh wait that would ruin getting luck wouldnt it??? This whole team is a joke right now. Everyone in the office needs to go. Start the hell all over. hmmmmmmmmmmm who said " its hard to make chicken salad out of chicken sh%t"

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 03, 2011 06:03AM

Ross's big mistake with the Harbaugh move is not having another candidate to fall back on (besides Sparano). I heard Cowher didn't take the job because he didn't want Ireland as GM. That's starting to sound pretty good now. Ireland is useless.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.