Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The bright side of Light not getting suspended this week..
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The bright side of Light not getting suspended this week..
Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 30, 2008 08:03PM

..... is that he was part of the collective sieve that was the New England offensive line today against the Steelers. The hair-puller got beaten badly on at least one of Cassel's fumbles. Even the butt-kissing local sportscasters on the Sports Final show said Light had a bad game. Nice job Matt!. Just think, if he would have gotten suspended like he deserved, he wouldn't have had to play in such nasty New England weather today; he'd have stayed warm and dry and wouldn't have embarrassed himself so badly.

Also in this game, Welker got laid out while coming over the middle. He got shellacked. The guy who hit him got a 15 yard penalty, and you can bet he'll get a much more severe punishment from the League than Light did last week. It was an excessive hit, a tad late, warranting the penalty, yes. But there was no hair pulling, no punching someone who had no helmet on who was walking away from the fight. Still, the Patriots were involved, so you know what that means. Welker didn't appear to be seriously hurt, but I think he left the game.

And finally, I got to see on the local news replay after replay of Randy Moss dropping passes. I can't even tell you how many he dropped, because they replayed them so often and I was laughing too hard (and I never got tired of it). Yes, it was rainy out, but the Steelers' DBs didn't have any problem dropping Cassel's passes in that rain.

Another great day to be a Phins fan in New England.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The bright side of Light not getting suspended this week..
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: December 01, 2008 05:20AM

Randy moss had a case of the dropsies. I wish it would had been a week before though.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 02, 2008 03:05AM

He was scared to get hit by Paluomalu. Thats why we need a BIG TYME Safety!

Date: December 02, 2008 06:39PM

Date: December 03, 2008 03:17AM

Posted by: phinfanjake ()
Date: December 03, 2008 03:49PM

The hit was fine.... the ball was in the air. Let them play football, good grief.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.