HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          ummm........ now what?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
ummm........ now what?
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 26, 2011 03:26AM

Well everyone the cold dark truth has surface. we are all fans of a completely inept non caring worthless team. I said last year that this team will do nothing, that the owner wouldn't change anyone blah blah blah and here it is. I am sick of this crap and these heartless bitc$@^ that are players.I would slap the crap out of all of them if i ever meet them, they aren't fighters so i am not worried! lol. Honestly we hear we think we can win, we believe we can win, we will see what we are made of. This is crap i told my sons ball team when they were 7 or 8 yrs old!!! These a holes are just crappy heartless cowards. Man the hell up and say we suck don't give us these crap lines for gods sake does anyone have any balls left?? Ross you suck suck suck suck!!! please walk away and take all the stupid morons underneath you. Everyone associated with this team can officially kiss my A$% and rot. Thank you for ruining something i have been proud of for 38yrs. I for one am done with this crap of a team until there are changes made. Sorry everyone for my rant, i just dont know what else to say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ummm........ now what?
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 26, 2011 04:08AM

Bring in Fiedler...oh wait, you would hate that. Right!?

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 26, 2011 06:19AM

You could always hold out for the start of the NBA season...WAIT...CRAP!! angry smiley

Posted by: BobT ()
Date: September 26, 2011 07:28AM

Clearly changes must be made in mgt. If Ross doesn't fire Sparano after next week's game in San Diego (during the bye week), he will lose the majority of his team's fanbase for this season. Which could mean 20-30,000 fans in the stands the rest of the season. That would be a disaster for Ross. To me, the main question is will he fire Ireland as well during the bye, and appoint Carl Peterson interim GM for the duration of the season? This team has way too much talent to be 0-3. A well-coached Dolphins squad would be 2-1. Sparano is a nice guy, but so was Cam Cameron, and Dave Wannesdat. Time to cut away the remaining Parcells cancer from this team...

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 07:48AM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEAT.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 26, 2011 07:56AM

I think Jeff Ireland has shown he can evaluate talent well at times. The problem is that he just doesn't know how to put a team together.

I'd like to see him retained with someone providing oversight or giving him direction.

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: September 26, 2011 08:00AM

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 26, 2011 09:00AM

dolphaholic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (R/J)ay Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> Parcells is available

So is Jimmy Johnson.

Posted by: Fins72 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 09:10AM

To Fiedlerhater: I feel your pain. I have been a Dolphin fan since I was 14 years old. I got to see Griese, Csonka, Warfield, Morris, Kiick, and the No Name Defense play like the consummate pros that they were. Not to mention having the opportunity to watch the greatest coach of all time on the sidelines. I watched Dan Marino rewrite the record books. This present day collection of misfits doesn't deserve the honor of wearing the Dolphins colors. Sparano may be a nice guy, but nice guys finish last. I could never follow any other team... so I will continue to have my Sundays ruined by debacle after debacle, week after week.... I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 28, 2011 03:09AM

Guys i simply am at a complete loss for this crap. I read on all the places that the team respects sparano then hear them say that its a result of bad practice????? soooooo who is practicing bad??? Ross you asshole do u not live reality????? If your freakin coach isnt making them practice FIRE Him!!! If your sissy players respect the coach cough cough but just wont put the effort in to practice Cut Them!!! what the good gods hell is so hard to see this??? Ireland pack your damn bags and leave. Jesus this is the most pathetic group of morons i have ever ever seen in my life.......... stupid ass owner.

Posted by: BobT ()
Date: September 28, 2011 03:21AM

The above quote could have been heard over the years in Detroit,Phoenix,New Orleans,Clevelend,Cincinnati,Buffalo, and other cities where teams were horrible for many,many years. We used to be in the circle of teams where this was never heard. Cities like Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Foxboro. Now we are this decade's version of the 70's New Orleans Saints- laughing stocks. I never thought we'd get to this low of lows when Shula was our coach...

Posted by: SigKash ()
Date: September 28, 2011 05:11AM

Hey, but there is a club IN THE STADIUM!! How cool is that!! Hey MR.Ross, why don't you make the endzones daycares? God knows we will never been in them, so it should be pretty safe. Just when the other team has the ball, but sure to hurry and get the kids out, because an 80 yard bomb is probably about to happen.

Also, after the games, make the players walk down the "Orange Carpet" back to their cars. That way they can hear it from the fans. I would also allow fans to throw tomatoes after a loss. You want to see a bunch of guys come together as a team? That would do it.

And lastly, while your at it Mr.Ross, go ahead and change the dolphins logo. I was thinking a maybe a unicorn horn on the dolphin with it jumping out of a rainbow ocean!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 28, 2011 05:52AM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 28, 2011 06:28AM

SigKash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, but there is a club IN THE STADIUM!! How
> cool is that!! Hey MR.Ross, why don't you make
> the endzones daycares? God knows we will never
> been in them, so it should be pretty safe. Just
> when the other team has the ball, but sure to
> hurry and get the kids out, because an 80 yard
> bomb is probably about to happen.
>

good one!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.