HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This MUST Happen!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
This MUST Happen!!
Posted by: MattyG69 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:30AM

Well for starters Henne played a very good game,Sapp and Carrol need to be cut IMMEDIATELY!!!! We have to get a TRUE running back behind Bush, where was Larry Johnson? I continue to scratch my head with the coaches decision on personnel and play calling! Really 1st and goal from the 1 and 3 straight passes WTF?? Tell me why year after year is this team so terrible on protecting the middle of the field? These problems need to be fixed ASAP or it will be another long season! By the way Daniel Thomas a BUST!!!!!!!! another wasted 2nd round pick, how many 2nd rounders do we have to waste every year before we get it right? Bring on Cower next year PLEASE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This MUST Happen!!
Posted by: 561_Dolphins ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:34AM

Ok...Sapp, Carroll along with Reshad Jones looked lost out there last night, literally...Sean Smith just sucks as usual...It would have been nice to see LJ get some carries last night...and how can you call Thomas a bust already? Hes injured

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:42AM

daniel thomas just had a pull hammy i believe he will be back and prove everyone wrong.

Posted by: MattyG69 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:46AM

I hope your right about Thomas but after watching him in pre-season and all the reports out of there training camp and practices it does not seem that anyone has much confidence in him

Posted by: Wannyblows34 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:53AM

Lousaka gets cut, they let Ricky and Ronnie walk away, they keep Lex and bring back LJ and Bush is our star RB. Ok Thomas was hurt so we'll leave him out for now. That's alot of moves, you would think they trust somebody to get them 1 yard.

These guys are lost, I'm sorry but the backfield is reminding me of our OLine, they still can't get it right.

Posted by: jsm08 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:53AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see will allen re-signed this week.

carroll looked lost out there.

Date: September 13, 2011 06:54AM

MattyG69 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope your right about Thomas but after watching
> him in pre-season and all the reports out of there
> training camp and practices it does not seem that
> anyone has much confidence in him

He just slacked off in practice a bit.

Except the first game, he looked good in preseason in fact it was very encouraging because he played really well at times. He just need to be consistent and hopefully he can stay away from the nagging injuries...

The same goes for odrick knock on wood. So far so good for odrick.

Posted by: Wannyblows34 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:01AM

Carroll is garbage, Will Allen made more plays in a half of a pre season game than Carroll has ever made. But then again Allen gets cut. We draft AJ Edds as a cover LB, he leads our team in tackles in the pre season bet we cut him because Sparano says he hasn't had enough work. Yea maybe because he was hurt LOL. These guys making decisions for us are pathetic, it's one bad move after another.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:07AM

I was in favor of us keeping will allen and getting rid of players such as benny sapp..........

Date: September 13, 2011 07:22AM

Only Problem is that the time to do these things has past. Buckle up because its going to be a bumpy ride folks.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:36AM

Last year people were bitching because we ran to much in the red zone and bc we threw too much? Doesn't matter what ya do....people will find something to complain about.

You don't win in a shootout with Brady or Manning. Its as simple as that.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:37AM

The entire defense was "ropa-doped" the entire night. The quick paced play got them confused. They couldn't adapt. They also looked exhausted and I sense they were not as tired as they were frustrated. When things are going very badly it's easy to feign exhaustion or cramped muscles to hide the embarrassment.

If the team was truly exhausted--they were playing in our humidity after all-the Pats sure looked cool, focused, unnerved...they were not breaking a sweat like the Dolphins were.

Cameron Wake, who I really like for his tenacity, was thwarted all night by a rookie RT. A giant of a guy that prevented a top head hunter from doing his job. I'll bet our current RT, Marco Columbo doesn't manhandle Wake during practice like that rookie did to him last night.

Players are on the field. Coaches on the side lines. Both groups should be totally embarrassed except for Henne. He had a great game in an embarrassing defensive effort. Henne played his best game to date last night.

Posted by: Dolphacolyte ()
Date: September 13, 2011 10:54AM

Since the running game came up here. Yes, what the heck former Chief and Bengal Redskin drive by never saw ground. Reggie performed accordingly but most of the time was only him. Lex was awful. We have another 6-4 foot WR on board. Why the heck also not give a shot to Roberto. Last night offensive play calling had its doubts, missed clear chances to score points close to the end zone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.