HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          STOP WITH THE BRADY HYPE....NOW!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
STOP WITH THE BRADY HYPE....NOW!!
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:15PM

I didn't hear it after the jets D got to him in the playoffs last year, or the Giant smackdown of the patsies in the SB. If you watched his 3 SB wins, his great performances and his 500 yards tonight....you will see a QB that has all day to throw and was barely sacked...He gets way too much credit when the line and talent around him carry much of the load...Yes, he is one of the better QBs today and the league has their noses up his "HMMM" (example - Palmer goes down the year before equals nothing but if Brady goes down we have the Brady rule)....with all the freakin hype you think he would have won another SB since the 04 season....ENOUGH!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: STOP WITH THE BRADY HYPE....NOW!!
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:22PM

Honestly, I was more impressed with Henne tonight than Brady. He made some great completions in the face of heavy pressure.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:26PM

Stop it. Brady is arguably the greatest flag "football" QB of all time. Stop it. Brady is arguably the greatest flag "football" QB of all time. Stop it. Brady is arguably the greatest flag "football" QB of all time. Stop it. Brady is arguably the greatest flag "football" QB of all time. Stop it. Brady is arguably the greatest flag "football" QB of all time. Stop it. Brady is arguably the greatest flag "football" QB of all time.

Date: September 12, 2011 07:32PM

You are absolutely right and funny...put flags on that man and they still wont get pulled.

Date: September 12, 2011 07:34PM

I was impressed with Henne much more tonight too...hopefully he steps forward from now on instead of back.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:22AM

I thought Gruden wanted to have Brady's children. He was gushing like a giggly school girl. Jeeez.

Date: September 13, 2011 04:25AM

Wake tried on the play he was held. He almost brought Brady down by the towel he had hanging from his waste.

Posted by: marcsbros ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:56PM

Brady is goin to go down as a great no question.But goin out of the shotgun and having way too much time to pass...anyone would look good.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: September 14, 2011 03:15AM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wake tried on the play he was held. He almost
> brought Brady down by the towel he had hanging
> from his waste.

That wasnt a towel.....his maxi was showing is all

Posted by: Doug-THE-Dolfan ()
Date: September 16, 2011 08:14AM

It does not diminish someone's fan status with the Dolphins if they acknowledge the greatness of other players or teams. Grow up.

Brady had enough time to complete his Christmas wish list last Monday night and the Dolphins gave him everything he asked for (with bows and ribbons).

I am looking at our so called great defensive coordinator to come out this week and tear the crap out of the Texans and when we go to New England, our defensive coordinator had better show what he is made of because he was totally out calssed last Monday night.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: September 16, 2011 09:06AM

Doug the Dolfan speaks the Gospel.

Date: September 16, 2011 09:24AM

Brady is a first ballot HoFer, no doubt, but I don't hold him in as high a regard as Marino, Montana, Elway, or even Manning..who all had to endure playing on bad teams and, at times, running for their lives behind the line of scrimmage. I see Brady in the same category Aikman and Young. When you play your entire career behind a monster O-Line with great talent around you, it's just not the same to me as the guys who, literally, had to take their teams on their back to win games.

Close games and 4th-quarter comebacks mean more to me than blowouts.

Posted by: Westcoastphinfan ()
Date: September 18, 2011 12:19PM

Brady is a very good quarterback. But in this Monday night game, Nate Solder held Cameron Wake numerous times, and it wasn't called. WTF is wrong with these referees?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.