Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Any team would have lost against the Pats tonight.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Any team would have lost against the Pats tonight.
Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:38PM

Aside from the Packers and maybe Philly.

Brady played out of his effing mind tonight, over 500 yards??

I'm just hoping this game Brady had against us was just one of those games where our team was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I did see some good things from the team tonight, some good throws by Henne and some good play calling by Daboll..let's hope there's more to come as well as some tweaks on d.

The Pats just have it going on whether we like it or not, I will make my judgment on this team based on how we play against Houston, a team that is fkn human at least.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any team would have lost against the Pats tonight.
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:39PM

Did you watch the game or just look at the box score? Because Brady wasn't being pressured, his receivers weren't being covered, and nobody was being tackled. A team with a competent defense could very well have won against the Pats tonight.

Posted by: jrhammerjr ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:40PM

They did not look human to me yesterday, they torn the Colts D up and the way the Fins D looked tonight, it may be a very long game for them again next week.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:41PM

Our defense was just worn out early on. He did hurry up on most plays. They took our giant defense out of the game.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:55PM

I agree with rjay. Lets let the season play out before we put the cheaters in the sb. This dline just didn't get it done tonight. Nolan didn't dial up the pressure. Cb's couldn't cover te's.

There's a lot of blame to go around but the defense will get better. That you can believe!

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:56PM

(R/J)ay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you watch the game or just look at the box
> score? Because Brady wasn't being pressured, his
> receivers weren't being covered, and nobody was
> being tackled. A team with a competent defense
> could very well have won against the Pats tonight.

I understand pressuring Brady but he was making just about every throw on the money, Miami's defense wasn't the problem last year it was the offense and lack of scoring, our defense looked horrible out there tonight because Brady played out of this world tonight.

Remember last year when the Pats went into Chicago and made one of the best defenses look like a little league team? That's what happens when Brady decides to have one of those games where he can do no wrong.

It was just one of those games, just move on and pass judgment after a couple games that's all.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:56PM

That was the worst I have ever seen our secondary play. No DB's anywhere near any of the recievers when they would make a catch, not even any competing for the ball, no one was even in a position to contest a pass, christ I didn't even see our DB's put their arms up in the air when near a reciever. Awful. We need to fix this.

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:02PM

What an excellent game plan--that's NE folks. They did what your supposed to do to your opponent. Keep them confused. Keep them wondering. Keeping them entirely off balance. Absolutely brilliant. They wore us down and we looked totally out classed on defense.

They ran our Defense into the ground and it never recovered.

This loss wasn't Henne's fault. It wasn't the O-line.

The Patriots where simply unbeatable tonight.

There's no upside to this game for us though. Davis and Smith have a long way to go to be the best tandem DB. Nolan Carroll looked like a flyweight against a heavyweight.

It still knocks the crap out of me that Welker is a Patriot and not a Dolphin. A 99 yard TD.

It's time to "fire and fall back" / regroup for the Texans next week that I'm sure will be blacked out.

I had hoped for a Fin victory to invigorate fans....this loss won't do it.

I hope the players and coaches learned something from this thrashing.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:08PM

You're absolutely right because they killed this sorry ass unprepared team tonight.

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:32PM

Listen, Brady's a great QB, but don't spin this as him having some ridiculously great night. He was throwing to guys who were WIDE OPEN because our defense was gassed in the second quarter! He was throwing to UNCOVERED guys in some cases.

This was 100% on the (lack of) conditioning of the defense. They were cramping up in the first freaking half.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:36PM

HELL...Brady my #$#@#....I could of looked good against this D tonight...our D was pathetic.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:59PM

Brady had enough time to @#$%& sew a sweater back in the pocket tonight. ANY decent QB that gets time like that will pick the other team apart.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:51PM

Exactly....!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.