HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          The Dolphin's Defense sucks!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
The Dolphin's Defense sucks!!!
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:17PM

For all the talk about how good this defense would be and how we got linebackers that can cover, this defense is the worst I have seen. Sure it is against Tom Brady and the Patriots, but this is awful. They are a joke. Everyone talked about Nolan becoming a head coach again because of how successful his defense would be. I guess he will end up being demoted to waterboy. You would think he would have had a better game plan. Hell he can't even get the right number of players on the field. Pathetic. Tom Olividoti could have prepared this team better. They disgust me and once again the Dolphin do nothing, but let me down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Dolphin's Defense sucks!!!
Posted by: sconigli ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:20PM

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:21PM

This is legitimately the worst defensive play I can ever remember seeing. The only reason the Patriots don't have more points is that they aren't throwing enough incomplete passes to stop the clock.

This D sucks sh*t
Posted by: jrhammerjr ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:16PM

I thought this d was supposed to be the strong part of this team. Brady made them look like my local high school suck ass defense

Re: This D sucks sh*t
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:19PM

Yup. Destroyed them. sad smiley

Re: This D sucks sh*t
Date: September 12, 2011 05:21PM

Humiliating.

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:33PM

Nolan carol is a bust.....he sucks got burned all day

Date: September 12, 2011 05:35PM

Nolan Carroll was like a 5th round pick and is our freaking backup. You want to talk about busts, how about Vontae and Sean Smith being totally ineffective because of 'cramps.'

Posted by: chatafkup ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:39PM

I agree...very disappointing...the motherf'ers practice in it day in and day out....and they cramped?????????wtf!

Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: September 12, 2011 05:41PM

Nolan Carol couldn't cover Stephen Hawking for christ's sake! Absolutely pathetic performance from him specifically, there's a reason Brady was targeting him tonight.

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:07PM

I can't wait until they interview Karlos Dansby. I guarantee he will say, "Like I said, we played poorly tonight." Every freakin' sentence out of his mouth begins with "Like I said" and he hasn't said it yet. I bet the reason the Dolphins take so long to get in their defense is because everytime he calls a play he begins it by saying "like I said". Nolan coaches the defense, but this sucker is supposed to get them straight and cover tightends. I didn't see him do either tonight.

The arrogant bastards talk, but don't walk. They talked about being the best defense in the NFL. BS. They are now the worst and it ain't changing next week. Look for them to get torched again. Davis and Smith say they're the best corners in the NFL. Hell I bet a high school team has two better somewhere. At least they are probably in shape. Shawn Smith I think you need to find a better workout partner than that old lady that swims next door. If she put you to shame, then that should have told you that you aren't ready to cover an NFL athlete. Get your ass in shape. There is no swimming in football, but if there was then you would have drowned from cramps.

Nolan Carol you suck too. Trim that hair and you might trim a critical 1/10 of a second off your 40 time. Same with all you other Rastafarians. Waterlogged dreadlocks weigh you down and keep in heat. Plus you can be tackled by that crap. Every little advantage helps so cut your freakin' hair. Swimmers take every advatage they can to "shave" off time. Just ask Sean Smith's neighbor.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2011 06:13PM by Jonathan Twilley.

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:13PM

How bad was Will Allen to get beat out by Bennie Sapp?!
Sapp SUCKS!!
Rashad Jones played a horrible FS tonight.
Biting and getting beat deep numerous times.
Slow, not getting over the top on deep passes.
No wonder Brady went 500+ on that sorry sack D.
Odrick?? Total NON-factor. Spent more time on the ground than standing up.
Wake?? Got man-handled by a rook!
SLOW and BAD tackling LBs.
Complete JOKE!!!

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:17PM

JUST PLAIN PATHETIC....I gotta give it to the O though...D better show against the Texans.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:29PM

Just one game. They will get it turned around.

Everyone disappeared. Barnett, Dansby, Wake was manhandled by a rookie, Davis sucked, Smith sucked, Jones....Bell everyone sucked....including Mike Nolan!

The offense was good...Henne looked like a different QB and Bush was where exactly?

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:32PM

we better sign will allen asap.
probably won't though, makes too much sense. we'll probably sign some rookie street FA no ones ever heard of

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:10PM

Listen, the way the game is played today, and with Brady having legalized holding *wink* on every play – it’s hard to match up against flag football. Brady is a product of the era, and would be a total POS back when you could tackle the QB and actually get pressure. It’s laughable the amount of time he gets – and even more ridiculous NE didn’t get one OL holding call (as I remember).

Yea, the D looked totally overwhelmed most of the game and certainly NOT inspired. But when Brady has that kind of time – which no other QB in the league gets – it’s going to be a very long night.

The D seemed poorly prepared and not well coached. And the lack on INSIDE pressure (no inside blitz at all) killed us. I’d risk several PF calls but I’d get after Brady and take him out – one way or another (Buddy Ryan style). That will shut their flag football O down in a hurry.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:40PM

Cant hurt brady....league would shut down if he missed another game.

Date: September 12, 2011 09:17PM

sconigli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tom Olividoti could have prepared this team
> better.
>
> spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

LOL! Quote of the week! Coaches need a kick in the arse tonight for sure. Called it like a bunch of Rank Amatuers. Maybe Carol has Brady in his fantasy Football league?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.