HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Osama Bin Laden killed!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Osama Bin Laden killed!!
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 04, 2011 09:42AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ron Paul I don't think is a racist. He's just a
> libertarian, so he thinks people should be able to
> do whatever they want without gov't interference.
> If that means someone wants to only serve whites
> in their bar and bar anyone else from going in,
> that's their right. Whether you think that's the
> kind of country we want to live in is another
> story.

RESPONSE: The rest of what you say is that you draw the line at segregation.

But as you say berk, you are young.

And this WAS the reasoning that was used in the 1950's to justify segregation in public accommodations.

I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard, "Now, I personally wouldn't do it but I think a man should have a right to serve who he wants."

You DO have a right to serve who you want to. You just can't exclude a WHOLE race or religion or class. You can keep an individual out. It's done all the time. People are told they cannot enter based on past behavior, dress, present behavior, etc.

But what Ron Paul is advocating maybe without realizing it is a return to segregation. I understand civil libertarians don't want any government.

But that's why Mia1 is wrong in confusing me with someone who would be Republican or libertarian.

I am very much into BIG government. I oppose what they're doing to Kadafi because I am into EXTREMELY BIG government. Like I was, and still remain, a BIG supporter of Mubarak, Saddam Hussein and the Shah of Iran.

One of my Jewish friends asked me yesterday why I am so pro-Israel and support Kadafi and Assad in Syria. The answer that satisfied him is because the Arabs can only go two ways, either Dictatorship or Al Quaeda and I perfer them having Dictators. Don't be fooled. Kadafi was right, all these clowns in the street or back by Al Quaeda or at the very least, like in Iran, they are seeking democracy and will end up with a religious Islamic dictatorship.

So Republicans and Libertarians and liberals agree on one thing, they hate authoritarianism. And I am an Authoritarianist. Thus I can never be a Republican or a Libertarian.

>
> I agree with him to a point (drugs, prostitutes,
> gay marriage, etc, all OK by me!). I draw the line
> at state sanctioned discrimination.
>
> Also from what I gather he is opposed to all
> overseas military intervenions, so if he was in
> office bin ladin would still be sitting pretty in
> Crapistan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 04, 2011 09:43AM

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 04, 2011 09:46AM

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 04, 2011 10:15AM

I dont think you really support an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Are you willing to do as they do to us: Hijack a plane full of civilians and use them as a missle against other civilians in the largest mosque in thw world, in the name of a code of justice. I am not against being ruthless, but in an honorable way. And their actions are in no way honorable.
Are you going to use women as suicide bombers to attack other civilians in the name of honor and eye for an eye. Are you willing to open fire on civilians in hotels around the world in order to creater terror and fear in the name of USA.
How far do you suppose we take this, whole "eye for an eye" philosophies?
There are things in life you will not do and thank god everyday for that thing we call a moral conscious. Thank god, you are not like them, and we have a tad bit more culture and civilization.
Killing a man, is not something anyone should ever want to do, let alone kill unarmed civilians in the name of ones god.
I am proud to be different then those scumbags, and I am going to keep that separation, celebrate it and cherish it! God Bless our country!

Date: May 04, 2011 10:16AM

preach it brother crowder!

Date: May 04, 2011 10:17AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
> I dont think you really support an eye for an eye
> and a tooth for a tooth.
> Are you willing to do as they do to us: Hijack a
> plane full of civilians and use them as a missle
> against other civilians in the largest mosque in
> thw world, in the name of a code of justice. I am
> not against being ruthless, but in an honorable
> way. And their actions are in no way honorable.
> Are you going to use women as suicide bombers to
> attack other civilians in the name of honor and
> eye for an eye. Are you willing to open fire on
> civilians in hotels around the world in order to
> creater terror and fear in the name of USA.
> How far do you suppose we take this, whole "eye
> for an eye" philosophies?
> There are things in life you will not do and thank
> god everyday for that thing we call a moral
> conscious. Thank god, you are not like them, and
> we have a tad bit more culture and civilization.
> Killing a man, is not something anyone should ever
> want to do, let alone kill unarmed civilians in
> the name of ones god.
> I am proud to be different then those scumbags,
> and I am going to keep that separation, celebrate
> it and cherish it! God Bless our country!

I meant bring the war to their contry like they did to us. Thats what he get for messing with us. A bullet between the eyes. Americans do not forget.

Date: May 04, 2011 10:22AM

BTW its not the americans fault those scumbags used children and women as human shields if you know what i mean.....And put them in top their bases to die just so they can blame americans.

Those scumbags deserve death and im glad they are all disappearing from the face of this earth little by little.

Too bad they probably multiply like cucarouches and it will be nearly impossible to get rid of them all.

They should be put in a big hole and should be burned all at once.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: May 04, 2011 10:46AM

Date: May 04, 2011 11:22AM

Date: May 04, 2011 11:39AM

Berkely go to youtube and write bin ladden killed

there is a photo of him which shows a gun shot wound in his left eye. That might be his pic after all

I didnt posted here because it was too graphic.

Date: May 04, 2011 11:42AM

write...osama bin laden death photo

Date: May 04, 2011 11:52AM

Crowder, you are going WAY overboard. Where do you get to saying that we want to fly planes into buildings and kill innocent children just because we want to make an example of this A-holes body by feeding the body to pigs and taking video of tossing the separated head to an alligator and filming it as the alligator chomp, chomp, chomps?

How can you extrapolate from that that we want to do the same acts as the Arab terrorists?

Date: May 04, 2011 11:59AM

all of the photos circulating are totally fake

Date: May 04, 2011 12:04PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> this is going to piss a lot of you off---obama
> says he won't relase the bin leaden body photos

RESPONSE: No actually, like I said. "It's business, not personal." Given the fact that Obama already decided to honor Ben Laden's body with a Islamic funeral at sea (I even heard that they had a person say words over it), then what is to be gained by showing the dead body except to convince people that he is really dead?

As to that last point, I think that all I would have to do as President to convince people that Bin Laden is really dead is to speak. All I would have to say is, "Look, how many times has this A-hole come out in the Past and taped a video message to the world and in that message talked about current events so his followers could know he was still alive. Well, this is my proof that he's dead. My proof is that you won't see another video-taped message from this A-hole and if he is alive, he'll make one to show I'm a liar. I'm waiting....."

Okay, showing his head, which by my estimation if they were using the type of kill shot take no chance weapon I would think they would have to use on a mission like this, would be like showing the head of John F. Kennedy.

Have you ever seen JFK's head? No!

Why not?

There ain't nothing left of it.

So since Obama wimped out on the main thing, which is to show the body being fed to pigs, what would be gained by giving him a proper Islamic funeral and then turning around and showing the body?

My point is to deter recruits to terrorism. They don't fear death so showing his dead body would not keep them from joining, especially if you tell them you will accord their bodies all proper religious rites. What deters them is loss of the afterlife.

So the only thing that would be gained by showing his head being blown in half would be to put out gory photos which would probably sicken our own children who can't seem to stay off the internet.

However, Osama's followers are going to be mad enough about his killing itself to retaliate, showing his body is not going to add to or detract from that anger.

But why show his body if you have already accorded it all full Islamic burial honors?

Date: May 04, 2011 12:12PM

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: May 04, 2011 12:21PM

Anybody not for the military is not gonna respect or any other thing from me....the military is what keeps us the land of the free and home of the brave.

Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 04, 2011 01:01PM

Ok well when I turn 35 I wana run for office!!

Date: May 04, 2011 01:03PM

YOU know how we roll!!

Well then who the hell Am I going to vote for??? Trump maybe.

NO to big government Sorry Chryn I had you all wrong, you want free health care, and food stamps I guess.

Its ok if you want somone telling you what you should do I understand its alot like military life.

You do the same mundane thing day in and day out.

Well I guess I'll see you on the other side of the fence if another civil war goes down!sad smiley

Date: May 04, 2011 01:41PM

No, all I want is a dictator.....preferably me.winking smiley

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: May 04, 2011 02:11PM

I've stayed out of this debate for the most part, but Chyren, i'd expect your views from the guy delivering my patio blocks but not really from a criminal prosecutor.

Date: May 04, 2011 02:20PM

Sorry, to disappoint you Dolphaholic but from the sounds of it, your dad would no doubt agree with me.

Date: May 04, 2011 02:59PM

Stopped reading this post with any regularity when you and Mia1 hijacked (no pun intended) it with nonsense, but if your views are that Bin Laden is still alive, then no my dad doesn't agree, if your views are that we should bathe him in pigs blood on PPV, then no my dad doesn't agree.

Date: May 04, 2011 03:03PM

As to your Bin Laden is alive question, just go back and read my posts, in one of the more recent one I talk about how I would handle those who don't believe he was killed. I was not part of that discussion.

As to what your dad would say about the Pigs, go ask him would he do it if he thought it might give pause to prospective recruits of Al Quaeda to know that they might not reach heaven if some SOB like me got ahold of their bodies.

Don't answer for him. Go ask him. Educate yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2011 03:04PM by ChyrenB.

Date: May 04, 2011 03:08PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> all of the photos circulating are totally fake

Yeah i thought that too. You are probably right.

Date: May 04, 2011 04:53PM

of course they are, people trying to make a buck selling some fake BS.

Its all BS but whatever the American people needed closer, I know we didnt kill him, he prob did die, my guess is of kedney failure, but who knows.

I just don't think we pulled the trigger, and this was a nice thing but still a lie.

Date: May 04, 2011 04:58PM

Date: May 04, 2011 05:05PM

mia1 where's your proof? what are you basing this on? how is it that everyone is wrong and you are right?

Date: May 04, 2011 05:11PM

Na, I have zero intentions of calling my dad and asking him about this. For one I have no doubt what his answer would be. I also have no doubt the response I would get when I explained that I was asking because of an internet argument with some random guy I don't even know (you are correct to assume he's old school), but the main reason I won't ask though is because even if he did agree with you (which he don't) it wouldn't change my mind that your views are pretty twisted, i'm not some 16 year old kid who follows his dads beliefs, i'm a 45 year old grown man who knows right from wrong.

Also, if you really think degrading Bin Ladens body would deter future terrorists, where do we draw the line? Do you think we should go back to public executions? I mean some could argue that John Wayne Gacy was just as heinous, should he of been publically hung, then drug through the streets of Chicago to deter future child molestors/murderers? Or worse yet, street justice, if a Blood kills 5 Crips, should it be OK for the Crips to go out and kill 5 Bloods to deter it from happening again?

If 2 choppers full of the badest men on the planet, showing up in the middle of the night almost 10 years later, when you didn't even hear/see them coming and planting to 2 bullets in your leader ass isn't a deterent to future terrorist, then nothing will be.

Like him as a Prez or not but I am 100% sure that Obama has played this thing about as good as could be played from the get go.

Date: May 04, 2011 07:41PM

I heard today that in some elementary school, some teacher had all of her students write a letter to Eric Holder, the Attorney General, each of the letters had a copy of the US Constitution and each of the letter said something to the effect of "Why didn't Osama receive his trial?"

I am getting that feeling from you, dolphaholic and a lot of other people on this board who are upset with my criticism of giving this jerk an Islamic funeral.

dolphaholic Wrote:
> Na, I have zero intentions of calling my dad and
> asking him about this. For one I have no doubt
> what his answer would be. I also have no doubt the
> response I would get when I explained that I was
> asking because of an internet argument with some
> random guy I don't even know (you are correct to
> assume he's old school), but the main reason I
> won't ask though is because even if he did agree
> with you (which he don't)

it wouldn't change my
> mind that your views are pretty twisted,

RESPONSE: see above

i'm not
> some 16 year old kid who follows his dads beliefs,
> i'm a 45 year old grown man who knows right from
> wrong.

RESPONSE: "Right?" Wow. That's a pretty heady word when you, as I see, it basically encourages Islamic terrorism by guaranteeing them a funeral in all respects proper under Islamic law.

Not only do you NOT deter them but you provide a reason for them to be NOT DETERRED.

>
> Also, if you really think degrading Bin Ladens
> body would deter future terrorists, where do we
> draw the line? Do you think we should go back to
> public executions?

RESPONSE: I knew I was hearing the same moaning and groaning I hear in my job from Liberals who support the death penalty.

Aren't we better than that?

Aren't we more civilized than the mass murderers you are putting to death?

I'm glad you brought it out dolphahoic so we can see where your side is really coming from.

>I mean some could argue that
> John Wayne Gacy was just as heinous, should he of
> been publically hung, then drug through the
> streets of Chicago to deter future child
> molestors/murderers?

RESPONSE: Was there a John Wayne Gacy in the old west?

No.

They did a movie on the premise that Jack the Ripper escaped to modern times in a time machine.

He was looking at TV news. He commented that "In my time, I was a sensation, there was no bigger news that me. Today, I'd be just a rank amateur."

Of my cases, I have Doug Clark "The Sunset Slayer" killed six prostitutes. Cut off the head of one and pleasured himself with it in his shower.

Francis Hernandez, a serial killer who only made it up to 2, because after raping and strangling a stranger girl who got in his van, and leaving her naked body with numerous rubber bands all around, he could not keep his compulsions under so that when he went out with a group of guys and girls who were his friends on the weekend of the Tuesday in which he did the first poor girl, he ended up taking one of the girls home and did the same number on her. The detectives looking at the first case were shocked as hell when they asked who was the last one to see the second girl (they thought it really had nothing to do with the first case) and was told it was Francis and they approached his van, they found numerous rubber bands on the gear shift.

Anderson Hawthorne, a blood who came by the head crip headquarters, a pool parlor, jumped off of his bike with a gun, and pistol whipped the head of the crips as his compatriots stood by. Several nights later when a soldier who grew up in that neighborhood and several other guys were shooting dice in the back parking lot of that establishment, he stuck his head out from the other side of the wall, produced a gun, yelled "Guess Who, PIRU!" and let off a volley of shots killing the soldier and one other. Piru is the biggest sub-set of the Bloods.

Finally Watson Allison, a sweet guy who convinced this poor homosexual guy living in the apartment of his female cousin that he was also gay, got invited up to the guy's apartment when that female cousin was away and put a bullet in the back of the gay guy's head, killed him, and loaded the goods from the guys apartment into the gay guy's car and took off.

You can google these names with Robert S. Henry, if you think I'm lying and if you think I am a guy doing what delivering bricks for a patio.

No, my friend, I don't share your sympathy for modern justice and I like it better in the days of the Old West when you committed your murder on day 1 and within a couple of weeks you were swinging. (and I don't mean big band either). But then again, don't mind me, I'm from Oklahoma.

Or worse yet, street justice,
> if a Blood kills 5 Crips, should it be OK for the
> Crips to go out and kill 5 Bloods to deter it from
> happening again?

RESPONSE: We are not in a state of nature with criminals, we are in a state of civilization with them and we don't hand over our justice to warring gangs. But as you can see with Anderson Hawthorne, I am doing my bit although you probably think that an "eye for an eye leaves everybody blind." eye rolling smiley

>
> If 2 choppers full of the badest men on the
> planet, showing up in the middle of the night
> almost 10 years later, when you didn't even
> hear/see them coming and planting to 2 bullets in
> your leader ass isn't a deterent to future
> terrorist, then nothing will be.

RESPONSE: How naive. Death is not a deterrence to the Al Quaeda members they all prepare to die. They believe dying is GLORIOUS! They will be in the bosum of Allah with 40 virgins........errr....unless their bodies are fed to pigs.

Being deprived of the everlasting heaven in the bosom of Allah, now that's another thing.

Death won't change their attitude. Go back and read my posts, I never said it would. But thinking that they will not receive a proper Islamic funeral just might.

And if not, I really don't give a hoot.

>
> Like him as a Prez or not but I am 100% sure that
> Obama has played this thing about as good as could
> be played from the get go.

RESPONSE: Don't try to turn me into someone complaining about Obama not showing photos. I never complained about the operation that killed him. I only complained about one part of it and that is according the a-hole his Islamic funeral. I haven't even criticized his failure to show the body. I think THAT is unnecessary and will deter no one. On the other hand I don't think it will cause anyone to go to violence who WAS NOT ALREADY PREDISPOSED TO VIOLENCE. But I do criticize him according that body a proper Islamic burial.

When you guys want to take me on. Do me a favor. Go back and read my posts.

And oh, I am right about some of you who are like the teacher above having her grade schoolers write to Eric Holder and complain about killing Osama and not giving him a fair trial.

You are just what they called us who protested the War in Vietnam, they called us "Bleeding Hearts."

Boy, what would my parents' generation have made of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 05, 2011 02:00AM

Man you really do like to hear yourself talk huh? Typical Chyren response, long and rambling. You ever just answer a question without all the BS?

Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.