Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 01, 2011 02:33PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 01, 2011 07:53PM

LOL. thumbs up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: May 01, 2011 09:14PM

Already have 2 and a Phins chair.....got them a couple of years ago during the pain of the 1-15 season.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 02, 2011 07:04AM

I'll use this thread to take a second and publically apoligize if I've offended anyone these past few days. The first Night of the Draft I was relaxing and I think you can tell my posts on that first night were pretty positive. A Center. I was jiggy with it.

Second night of the draft was a friday night, no work the next day so I was committing many Hieniken homocides, Killing them 12oz at a time.

We move up and grabbed a RB? Ok. Not my choice of RB but WTF am I, right? I thought it was gonna be a QB. Who here didn't? So I started to unravel a bit. More beers and then the final straw......The Pats Pick Mallet. I'm sorry its more then I can handle. Its been very frustrating being a Dolphins fan. But when I see Teams like the Pats and the Jets getting better and better while we F**k footballs like Monkeys doused in Oil I guess I just lost it. I've really had it. I can't wrap my mind around this mentality of a caretaker QB. I want to see a leader out there. I want a Person who has an Identity, and a personality.

The Pats have been truly great this past decade and look primed to be even better this following one.

The Jets might even contend with them. Us? The Bills are gonna use us as an easy 2 wins to maybe contend for a Wild card.

I've been a Fan since 1972 when I saw a Miami Dolphin jacket in Sears and begged my Mother to get it. I was 7yrs old. My father the Giants fan wasn't happy. I'been teased and abused growing up a Dolphins fan in NYC. I have had my tires slashed for having a dolphins License plate holder. I moved to South Florida and there are more Jets and Pats fans here then when I lived in NYC!!


I have had it. I am done. Its just been too long. And when I see the answers falling right through our fingertips I just get very upset. I am a Passionate Dolphin Fan. Always have been. I have had knock out drag out fights in the bathrooms or veterans stadium and Giants Stadium. (Apparently there is a law saying you can't wear a Dolphins jacket in these stadiums).

Seeing them getting better and better while we shit our pants really hurts. This is a particually frustrating year with No Free agency.

So again I apoligize if I offended anyone......Sorry Curt.

But If Ireland or Saprano read this......Eat me . Eat me like a Sally Struthers African kid holding a Cup Cake. angry smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:10AM

It's all good....everyone on this board will probably say something that offends someone....in the end we are all Phinatics. smileys with beer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:22AM

Lol that's your problem Treasure coast your drinking some crap imort Heinekin beer.

You need to stick to the manly all American beer's, like Shultz, Pabst blue ribbon, Samuel Adams, Budweiser, Coors, Milwalkee's best.

Jesus man you already buy alot of stuff from Chine, at least buy and drink American beer!!!

sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:29AM

My favorite domestic beer is Yuengling. It's cheaper than the imports but just as good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:32AM

Thank you Yuenling is pretty good too!!

Any of the unforementioned.

People stop buying import cars and beer.

Start being American again, good god man is it to much to ask driving American, and drinking American?

I be most on here are sleeping with American!tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:34AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We move up and grabbed a RB? Ok. Not my choice of
> RB but WTF am I, right? I thought it was gonna be
> a QB. Who here didn't? So I started to unravel a
> bit. More beers and then the final straw......The
> Pats Pick Mallet. I'm sorry its more then I can
> handle. Its been very frustrating being a Dolphins
> fan. But when I see Teams like the Pats and the
> Jets getting better and better while we F**k
> footballs like Monkeys doused in Oil I guess I
> just lost it. I've really had it. I can't wrap my
> mind around this mentality of a caretaker QB. I
> want to see a leader out there. I want a Person
> who has an Identity, and a personality.
>

RESPONSE: Doesn't it occur to you guys that when someone like Treasure who hates Henne and someone like me who is Henne's top supporter both agree that we should have gotten Mallet that we must be right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:35AM

I bet no one here woul root for a Japanese, or German football team!

So why drink thier beer and drive thier cars?

Just isnt classy, it stink's of sell out all over BAhhh. Yuckyconfused smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 02, 2011 08:01AM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We move up and grabbed a RB? Ok. Not my choice
> of
> > RB but WTF am I, right? I thought it was gonna
> be
> > a QB. Who here didn't? So I started to unravel
> a
> > bit. More beers and then the final
> straw......The
> > Pats Pick Mallet. I'm sorry its more then I
> can
> > handle. Its been very frustrating being a
> Dolphins
> > fan. But when I see Teams like the Pats and
> the
> > Jets getting better and better while we F**k
> > footballs like Monkeys doused in Oil I guess I
> > just lost it. I've really had it. I can't wrap
> my
> > mind around this mentality of a caretaker QB. I
> > want to see a leader out there. I want a Person
> > who has an Identity, and a personality.
> >
>
> RESPONSE: Doesn't it occur to you guys that when
> someone like Treasure who hates Henne and someone
> like me who is Henne's top supporter both agree
> that we should have gotten Mallet that we must be
> right?




They just ain't getting it. They are like Sheep being led and spoonfed that if you disagree your not a good fan. I just can't digest this "careTaker' QB menatility. Its Saprano's Micro managing control freak attributes that are ruining this football team. Best thing about watching a wild animal is just letting them free to do what they were born to do. It can be beautiful. But when you control everything to the point where they can't feend themselves or take a shit without your permission you will have nothing. No sprit.

best thing about losing the last 3 games last season was I kept saying.....Good. This cements the release of saprano and Henne.

During that whole Football coach headhunt he was gone. I was loving watching Mr Ross at least go after what he wanted. Now look where we are.Right back where we started. And the Jets and the Pats are much better for it.

I need more beer. And the germans Make the best beer. Sorry , but Just like American Cheese , its ain't the same as the REAL deal. Hell I'll even take it step further. Moose head, Thats right , I said Canadian BEER is better then any Piss tasting Budweiser. I love American Products. I own 2 American cars and 6 American Guitars. Red White and Blue baby. But when it comes to beer the germans kick it. Anyday of the week. Mexicans even , Corona and Lime is heads above any Coors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 08:08AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChyrenB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We move up and grabbed a RB? Ok. Not my
> choice
> > of
> > > RB but WTF am I, right? I thought it was
> gonna
> > be
> > > a QB. Who here didn't? So I started to
> unravel
> > a
> > > bit. More beers and then the final
> > straw......The
> > > Pats Pick Mallet. I'm sorry its more then I
> > can
> > > handle. Its been very frustrating being a
> > Dolphins
> > > fan. But when I see Teams like the Pats and
> > the
> > > Jets getting better and better while we F**k
> > > footballs like Monkeys doused in Oil I guess
> I
> > > just lost it. I've really had it. I can't
> wrap
> > my
> > > mind around this mentality of a caretaker QB.
> I
> > > want to see a leader out there. I want a
> Person
> > > who has an Identity, and a personality.
> > >
> >
> > RESPONSE: Doesn't it occur to you guys that
> when
> > someone like Treasure who hates Henne and
> someone
> > like me who is Henne's top supporter both agree
> > that we should have gotten Mallet that we must
> be
> > right?
>
>
>
>
> They just ain't getting it. They are like Sheep
> being led and spoonfed that if you disagree your
> not a good fan. I just can't digest this
> "careTaker' QB menatility. Its Saprano's Micro
> managing control freak attributes that are ruining
> this football team. Best thing about watching a
> wild animal is just letting them free to do what
> they were born to do. It can be beautiful. But
> when you control everything to the point where
> they can't feend themselves or take a shit without
> your permission you will have nothing. No sprit.
>
> best thing about losing the last 3 games last
> season was I kept saying.....Good. This cements
> the release of saprano and Henne.
>
> During that whole Football coach headhunt he was
> gone. I was loving watching Mr Ross at least go
> after what he wanted. Now look where we are.Right
> back where we started. And the Jets and the Pats
> are much better for it.
>
> I need more beer. And the germans Make the best
> beer. Sorry , but Just like American Cheese , its
> ain't the same as the REAL deal. Hell I'll even
> take it step further. Moose head, Thats right , I
> said Canadian BEER is better then any Piss tasting
> Budweiser. I love American Products. I own 2
> American cars and 6 American Guitars. Red White
> and Blue baby. But when it comes to beer the
> germans kick it. Anyday of the week. Mexicans even
> , Corona and Lime is heads above any Coors.

I just lost all respect for you.sad smiley

No don't even try you hurt me deeply, just when I thought you where Kool-aid on a hot sunny day, you go and type somthing like that.

Go watch El-Torino with Clint Eastwood, go tell that type of true American your choice on beer.

Don't get me wrong beer is beer, and when in another country Ill drink it, but to denounce your own countries beer, you know you can make your own right?

Not to hard or expensive.

BAhhhh American's nowadays makes me sick Carona Really that deer piss with lime? LOL what are you a 18 year old Metro boy? or Britney spears?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 02, 2011 08:16AM

Actually, Treasure, this regime will throw Henne to the sharks as a last desperate measure to survive and they will then try to blame all of the failure on him.

So I'm not comfortable with their support for him.

And also remember Danny Thomas is the 'WILDCAT' running back.

How much does that say about their "true" commitment to Henne? Even the few times Henne got into passing rhythmn, they pulled him out for the Wildcat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 11:12AM

Reality check guys.

Its gonna be a while for mallet to become a starting QB. By the time he
gets to a football field he will be so high on drugs and so liquored up he wont remember his name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: May 02, 2011 11:26AM

Mia1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol that's your problem Treasure coast your
> drinking some crap imort Heinekin beer.
>
> You need to stick to the manly all American
> beer's, like Shultz, Pabst blue ribbon, Samuel
> Adams, Budweiser, Coors, Milwalkee's best.
>
> Jesus man you already buy alot of stuff from
> Chine, at least buy and drink American beer!!!
>
> sad smiley
Blue Moon and Fat Tire. Both American and both great!smileys with beer Try it, you'll like it.
At least we got a Center and fast ass WR.thumbs up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 11:31AM

Blue moon yes yes, never heard of Fat Tire.

Sounds hippieish.

Hippie beer's lol nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 02, 2011 11:38AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reality check guys.
>
> Its gonna be a while for mallet to become a
> starting QB. By the time he
> gets to a football field he will be so high on
> drugs and so liquored up he wont remember his
> name.


Hey at least mallet will have an excuse to suck then. Whats Henne's/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 02, 2011 11:40AM

Mai1.......You want real great Italian Food you Go To Italy. Cabbage and corn beef? Ireland. You want the Best beer its German. sorry. And I wish I could afford a Porsche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 11:41AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> samsam3738 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Reality check guys.
> >
> > Its gonna be a while for mallet to become a
> > starting QB. By the time he
> > gets to a football field he will be so high on
> > drugs and so liquored up he wont remember his
> > name.
>
>
> Hey at least mallet will have an excuse to suck
> then. Whats Henne's/

Well figuratively speaking our excuse would be we tried to suck this year just so that we could get next years first pick overall in the draft. Lets have some LUCK shall we?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 12:37PM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mai1.......You want real great Italian Food you Go
> To Italy. Cabbage and corn beef? Ireland. You want
> the Best beer its German. sorry. And I wish I
> could afford a Porsche.


Lol stop being lazy.

You don't go there you find out what makes it grea then you make it better, and do it where you live.

Lets take Pizza, originaly Chinese, taken by Italy made better and perfected in USA.

Look at Chinese food, it was made in China, and perfected in US, infact the only thing really chinese about it now in the us is the Dim Sung menu.

Belgium fries and waffles another one two punch they are awsome but now come on Board walk fries and ALOT of breakfest places just blow the belgiums out of the water.

Look I love the porsche GT3 and older 911 models, however I know they are junk mechanicaly, and you would never ever want one with over 100k on it, just no.

Overpriced perfomance that breaks down alot.

Much better off getting new Corvette, or GT500 supersnake then getting a "Wing and a Prayer". HEHE

Just saying I know you havnt tried all the American beers out there, therefore ASSuming that just because its German, that germany makes the best beer.

They might make the best dark beer, or dark ambered beer, but I don't like dark beer, I like a mild beer light amber refreshing beer.

American beer makes the best light amber beer.

Only thing that other countries can tout on is a higher alcohol content.

I LOVE this conversation thank you hehe.

Having fun unbrainwashing you young Skywalker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 02, 2011 06:49PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:06PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:09PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:12PM

Your car needs mods BAD. Lets put the LT5 in it, first bore out the heads, do a 5 angle valve job, get some long tube headers, 44 series flowmasters, lets put in a stage 3 clutch, switch your rear end oil to Royal Purple. Put all urathane bushing's in it, tower brace and put a twin 52 mm BKS throttle body in it, hone out the air flow sensor tube, of course you already have a K&N, and all this should give you 500 ish HP without killing your gas lol.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2011 07:15PM by Mia1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:13PM

Count your blessings that we didn't get Vanilla Ice as the face of the Dolphins.

He fell bc teams didn't think he could handle the pressure and the risk outweighed the reward. If anythin they should have traded up for CK.

Did you really think the f.o. was going to reach for a qb that could not help us win this year? They have to win now.

Pretty funny that u apologize for offending anyone then turn around and call everyone sheep in the next breath.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:13PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: May 02, 2011 08:52PM

Treasure....garage looks good....I see you got Marino and ZT Fatheads...Great...do you also have JT and Brown? I know Marshall is also available but I haven't bought him yet. How did you post the Photo? I have A few that many Phinatics will love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 03, 2011 02:26AM

PHINSKISS13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Treasure....garage looks good....I see you got
> Marino and ZT Fatheads...Great...do you also have
> JT and Brown? I know Marshall is also available
> but I haven't bought him yet. How did you post the
> Photo? I have A few that many Phinatics will love.

A JT!!!? Hell No!! Maybe as a Target in My Toliet. @#$%& Trader Jets POS. The Brown would be cool, But current Dolphins are $$$. I buy'em close out. smileys with beer I'd consider the Marshall but for some reason the come all ripped in the middle grinning smiley


Go to www.imageshack to host any Pics. Very simple. I'd love to see whatever you got.

Nice Firebird Mai1! Can't say the same for the suit though......eye rolling smileygrinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For us REAL Passionate fans that need it today;
Date: May 03, 2011 02:32AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.