HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hats off to the FO
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hats off to the FO
Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 30, 2010 08:37AM

helping me how? lol

Just talking football and giving opinions. If others disagree we discuss and talk it out. Nobody is getting ripped. It's not life or death bro! chill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia1 ()
Date: July 30, 2010 08:43AM

Exactly Mike0 Chill is exactly what I'm getting at! Dude I just get tired of all the negativity, and no one on here is on here just to get after you, but your comments, make its so!

They call for people to respond with alot of not so nice things, because of the negative spin you put on things.

I don't disslike you or hate you, I like that your on all the time, and show alot of passion for this team.

Your just a VERY difficult person to have disscussion's about, because of how in=sensative you can be.

Yes I will appologize for obvious reason's about trying to help you out.
You might be thinking, well I don't know what your thinking, but really it's just constructive critisizm thats it!!!!

I have alot more to do than be a Mikeo basher!! I would love to agree with you, and have some positive discussions, but you make it difficult for me at least to do that?

Maybe we are alot alike I don't know Mike??

Date: July 30, 2010 08:52AM

what the heck are you talking about? I'm lost. I don't care if you or anyone likes me. Its a football discussion group. Don't take it so seriously.

I'm not all negative you just ignore the positive things I write, as stated in this thread by others, I was the most positive person on this board about our draft AS IT WAS TAKING PLACE, I praised the Dansby signing and was calling for Marshall weeks before it happened. I wasn't a GINN BASHER (only 1 other non-Ginn basher was A&O), and I have said numerous times Henne is a Top 10 NFL QB right now,maybe Top 5 and I'm higher on him than most everyone here. NEGATIVE YOU SAY?

See...you (and a couple others) gloss over the POSITIVE things and only zero-in on the not so positive things I say and then blow them up. Because you are trolling looking to pick a fight. That's on you! That is an issue you have to deal with!

Have a nice day

Date: July 30, 2010 08:57AM

MikeO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what the heck are you talking about? I'm lost. I
> don't care if you or anyone likes me. Its a
> football discussion group. Don't take it so
> seriously.
>
>
> I'm not all negative you just ignore the positive
> things I write, as stated in this thread by
> others, I was the most positive person on this
> board about our draft AS IT WAS TAKING PLACE, I
> praised the Dansby signing and was calling for
> Marshall weeks before it happened. I wasn't a GINN
> BASHER (only 1 other non-Ginn basher was A&O), and
> I have said numerous times Henne is a Top 10 NFL
> QB right now,maybe Top 5 and I'm higher on him
> than most everyone here. NEGATIVE YOU SAY?
>
> See...you (and a couple others) gloss over the
> POSITIVE things and only zero-in on the not so
> positive things I say and then blow them up.
> Because you are trolling looking to pick a fight.
> That's on you! That is an issue you have to deal
> with!
>
> Have a nice day

Oh no no don't go there girl-friend!!!
I will have a GREAT DAY!! I hope you do to, see isnt wishing somone somthing good make you feel better already?

It's ok to be lost, just remember twards the sun before noon, and away from it after noon!!, and follow the north star at night. winking smiley

Just some more helpfull info from the man who care's!! drinking smiley

Posted by: DolphanManiac ()
Date: August 01, 2010 11:42AM

What a thread!!! Well I don't really write often on this board, but here's a little humor.

MikeO: Hey Boss, I've had an excellent year! Can I have a raise?

Boss: What? You want us to hand out cookies or something? You were just doing your job! Get back to work before I replace you! A raise? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------

Point is, when someone performs better than average, some recogniton is justified. Therefore, something as simple as signing all draft picks before training camp is not to be taken lightly, especially when a FO does it on a continuous basis. There have been many NFL players whose rookie season was a waste because they didn't attend training camp. So if someone wants to hand out cookies, so be it. Not sure if you should invite MikeO, maybe he won't be happy with the type of cookies you made, even though they are free. Probably wouldn't be a fun person to watch a Dolphins game with. While other fans celebrate a score, he'll say something like "A TD? What's the big deal? That's what they're supposed to do!". Can you say "Boring!"? Major Buzzkill!!!!!

Date: August 01, 2010 12:11PM

See Mike it's not just me, I am just open about it.

It being that we care enough about you to get you to root with us, instead of being so pessimistic.

Date: August 01, 2010 02:25PM

Date: August 01, 2010 03:09PM

I beg to differ, in fact I just made a positive comment on one of your post today!!

EVERYONE know's you envy me, and diss-like me, but for someone who doesn't care as you have just written "look up above". Mike you sure do make a purpose to seem like you do??

Anyways thank you for being my biggest fan, and therefore giving me the attention that I crave, even if it's negative. "see another positive comment"

drinking smiley

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: August 02, 2010 10:44AM

> Nobody is hating on the front office. But you can't ignore the obvious. If Miami's record is WORSE than it was last year or the same at 7-9....you can't keep this group around! Period!

Lot of factors in play other than just the record and needs to be in perspective if you're gonna have this dicsussion:

1. We started at 1-15 in 07 (Tough schedule Crapping talent)
2. 11-5 in 08 (Easy schedule improved but not as good as our record, unusually lucky year for injuries)
3. 7-9 in 09 (Super hard schedule, some critical injuries, at key positions (QB, RB, OL) lost a lot of close ones too.

*** analysis ***

Bottom line we had a technical dip in record from 08-09, but were in my opinion not degraded in team talent from 08, to 09 but rather

- Tougher schedule, injury and going thru normal growth of so much new talent trying to gel

Mike is right in that it can't go on declining forever, but there is no question IMHO this team has been vastly improved. That was not by accident.

Miek is a bit hasty in my opinion, about the result if this year isn't over the top great ... however I think they will be very good and likely end up in the playoffs.

Date: August 02, 2010 11:06AM

Phin thats a fair evaluation, and worthy of note-ing, that your right, last year who knows what would have happen if Brown, and Cobbs, and Fergeson, and Allen, and the list is long... lol

Didnt get hurt, we prob would have ended up 9/7, and in the playoffs.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: August 02, 2010 11:12AM

I still say it was Pasqualoni that was the problem. We could have beat New Orleans and Indy if we didn't change our defensive scheme in the 2nd half.

Date: August 02, 2010 11:13AM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I still say it was Pasqualoni that was the
> problem. We could have beat New Orleans and Indy
> if we didn't change our defensive scheme in the
> 2nd half.

Sparano cost us the New Orleans game with that stupid TIMEOUT before halftime. Cost us 4pts and all momentum right there

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.