Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Phinsfan2, you might be right after all buddy ole pal...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Phinsfan2, you might be right after all buddy ole pal...smiling smiley
Posted by: pvtfish ()
Date: March 07, 2010 03:56PM

Look A&O seriously idk what you have against MikeO or whatever but it is old hearing the same junk from you every day i believe were all dolphins fans here idk why you got to talk crap about him, give it a rest whatever your beef is with him get over it i've never seen a post where mike has ever done anything to try and set you off without you somehow lighting his fuse first this is an opinion blog he is entitled to his opinion so get over yourself you can have separate opinions and still be civilized about stuff!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: March 07, 2010 04:27PM

What did I say to Mike on this thread?

Why don't you mind your own business, pal.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: dolphinballin ()
Date: March 07, 2010 07:05PM

Look A&O seriously idk what you have against MikeO or whatever but it is old hearing the same junk from you every day i believe were all dolphins fans here idk why you got to talk crap about him, give it a rest whatever your beef is with him get over it i've never seen a post where mike has ever done anything to try and set you off without you somehow lighting his fuse first this is an opinion blog he is entitled to his opinion so get over yourself you can have separate opinions and still be civilized about stuff!

lol a&o making someone get upset. i took it as he was asking what mike thought about the ideal there wasnt nothing bad about that get your panties out a wad pvtfish looks like your not being civilized. but thats MY OPINION you know this is a opinion blog dont get uncivilized now. lol. go phins.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: March 07, 2010 07:39PM

PhinsFan2 Wrote:
----------------------
I'm not sure the OLB's are climbing all that much.

None of them really blew it up at the combine

The only guy that had a stellar combine was Sean Weaterspoon and he's really an ILB.

I think a number of the OLB's continued to climb up the board after the combine. Not that I'm saying we should draft him, but outside of maybe Suh and McCoy, Jason Pierre Paul has become the hottest, most talked about thing from the combine. I watched WAY too much of NFL network's coverage of the combine this past week than I care to share, but hour after hour all the analysts (Eisen, Mayock, Charles Davis, Jaime Dukes) were talking about how coaches, GM's, and their talent evaluators were buzzing like crazy about this kid. Personally, I think of Michael Johnson when I look at JPP's situation. Tall guy (especially for outside linebacker), all the intangibles, monsterous work out warrior, A LOT questions, little experience, very raw. Boom or bust kind of guy.

I think Graham continued to make an argument for climbing higher up the board in the 1st round. Looked good in drills, benched well, and ran really well. I think Jerry Hughes impressed and I think Sergio Kindle also did well and by concensus got himself out of the "possibly second round" status. I think alot of OLB's helped their cause during the combine. Granted some guys are listed as DE's, but I think a # of those guys are aware that they'll be playing outside once they get to the NFL.

Oh, and about Dan Williams. I agree, that guy is worth 12, he's going to be a real disruptive NT for some lucky team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2010 07:49PM by Panteraize.

Posted by: dolphinballin ()
Date: March 07, 2010 08:25PM

yeah but jpp had one good year well hold on that was his only year i just dont know about him because was he a one hit wonder or not. i want a guy that played 3 or 4 years and was dominate not only one year

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: March 07, 2010 10:09PM

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2010 12:35PM by eesti.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: March 07, 2010 11:25PM

pvtfish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look A&O seriously idk what you have against MikeO
> or whatever but it is old hearing the same junk
> from you every day i believe were all dolphins
> fans here idk why you got to talk crap about him,
> give it a rest whatever your beef is with him get
> over it i've never seen a post where mike has ever
> done anything to try and set you off without you
> somehow lighting his fuse first this is an opinion
> blog he is entitled to his opinion so get over
> yourself you can have separate opinions and still
> be civilized about stuff!

smileys with beer

Well said

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.