HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Buying into the wildcat
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Buying into the wildcat
Posted by: dielan ()
Date: October 12, 2009 09:17AM

hey

as some of you may know, I'm a falcon's fan that was on these boards beefing it out prior to our week 1 match up

I criticized the wildcat many times calling it a gimmick that will die down this year

It was shutdown week 1 against the birdz and I was beginning to think that I was right all along and couldn't wait for you all to eat your crow

However, watching all of your games, the wildcat is looking pretty nice
I mean the colt's game was yours and the buffalo game was just annihilation. It's also very entertaining making me love to watch your phins, as I will tonight.

If the dolphins can use it effectively tonight, I will become a believer and take my words back. It will be tough against a stingy defense but I have faith.

Good luck guys, like I said, after week 1 I'll be rooting for the phins in the AFC. Hopefully you guys can turn your season around and meet us in the Superbowl tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Buying into the wildcat
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: October 12, 2009 09:41AM

Thanks man!

>Hopefully you guys can turn your season around and meet us in the
>Superbowl
I second that!

Re: Buying into the wildcat
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: October 12, 2009 10:02AM

the wild cat IS NO GIMMIC, everyone and there baby daddy is copying the wild cat. anyhow we have had success against everyone except the rex ryan ravens. I do not expect us to be very effective against the jets running the wild cat unless ronnie brown can throw effectively out of it. They will run blitz the wild cat all day showing a 9 and maybe even 10 man front. If we cant run out of our base offense then we will be in for a long day.

I did not realize that we are the #1 rushing teams and #2 against the run... not bad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.