Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Alright alot of questions just got answered.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Alright alot of questions just got answered.
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 27, 2009 02:27PM

Ok, so we can now officialy state, that we lack the play calling, to win alot of games. Chad Henne is clearly not the future at QB, and show's with his decision ability can we say Jamarcus Russel!! Ted Ginn is not, and will never be a number one wideout. Dan Henneing blows as a cordinator, infact without the WildCat our would team would be nothing, and would rarely score anything. Our defense has a bad pass rush, do to slow play by Taylor, and Porter. Gibril Wilson BLOWS HARD. Our rookies will be solid in two years. Our o-lne is not worth the money they make, and we the fans suffer, because the mixture of all that. I also think its safe to assume running the ball for the game plan is a thing of the past, and clearly will not win a game against solid passing offense's. We will be lucky to win 3 games this year. With that said, for the love of god, give us Bradford, McCoy, or Tebow for the number one overall pick. I'm sorry to you fans, and to myself for putting all our fate onto coach Sparano, as he clearly is lossing all of my respect, for alot of bad calls. With mostly improved team across the board CLEARLY our play calling on both offense, and defense is the clear problem, and will plague us all year, so thank you coaching staff for the loss's. I feel they deserve, 70 percent of the blame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alright alot of questions just got answered.
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 27, 2009 03:11PM

Good call. The nice thing about them being bad again is that I can enjoy the nice sundays rather than watching them lose week after week. This team is a ways away from being great and I am sure after this we will lose parecells and this will truly be his first failed attempt to resurect a down and out football team. SADsad smiley

Re: Alright alot of questions just got answered.
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 27, 2009 03:12PM

No i think he has the easy money making job, and will stay his three years, however i am intrigued about next years draft, and salary un capped year, it's going to be exciting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.