HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Aqua & Orange
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Aqua & Orange
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 11, 2009 03:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Aqua & Orange
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 11, 2009 03:53PM

Yes on a serious note, dont fall asleep on watch! Good luck, do some sand boarding, that was fun! If you get a chance to take leave, or liberty to United ARAB OF EMIRATES, the city of Dubai, do it, and check out the Historia hotel around 6 o'clock pm, and get a hair cut downtown, and check out the worlds only 7star hotel trust me! And BUY GOLD OVER THERE, YOU CAN GET A 22 KARAT GOLD ONE KARAT DIAMOND, FOR UNDER 1000 US!!!!!!!!!!! They mine there old gold, and is dirt cheap! I hope it rains some while your there, it did twice when i was in the gulf.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: September 11, 2009 04:58PM

A & O, you are in my prayers. God Bless. come home.

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: September 11, 2009 06:29PM

As always, we thank you and your brothers in arms for your service. While we may glorify these gridiron warriors, you guys are our real heroes.

Date: September 12, 2009 02:09AM

Just doing our job's. Trust me when your in, being a hero is the last thing on your mind, more like "man when do i get to go home".

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 12, 2009 03:12AM

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it. Here is the scoop. I leave this Wed. for Baghdad. I would be lying if I told you I am not nervous, but alot of the real bad stuff is now happening in Afghanistan, so my prayer is that it stays pretty low key while Im there. I have a wife, a 3 1/2 year old daughter and a 16 month old son. My only problem is how much Im going to miss them. Im hoping to have internet access so I can still chat with all you guys though. I should be on here for a couple more days, but after that you might not see me on here for a while. Anywho, lets go Dolphins!

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: September 12, 2009 03:17AM

Oh yeah, up until last week I was supposed to be leaving for a little country next to Saudi Arabia, the country is Qatar. But this past Tuesday I got a call that they had to switch my orders to Baghdad and instead of leaving in late October, I would be leaving on Wed. So, it has been a world wind of stuff in my house this week as far as preparation goes.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 12, 2009 03:54AM

I got a buddy who mans the machine gun on the hummers. He's close to reaching the end of his tour. I've seen the pictures and video's from over there. It's pretty crazy, but at least it's more calm than a couple years ago. Do what you can to stay safe and sane. We're all pulling for youl

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 12, 2009 08:16AM

A&O, thanks for your service, stay safe, and come back home in one piece.
JC

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: September 12, 2009 09:03AM

A&O best of luck brother be safe. Check in from time to time if you can. I am working on getting on another deployment to Afghanistan I am back here missing all the fun.

Date: September 12, 2009 09:20AM

Remember the Russian Girls are worth the money!! Supermodel hot!!! With real big, not fake well you know. lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.