HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Comments on my fantasy draft?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Comments on my fantasy draft?
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 10, 2009 11:20AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: September 10, 2009 12:02PM

You win fantasy football, by draftng the best te's, defense's, K's, and wide receiver's, there is PLENTY of solid running backs to get mid round, same with a QB'S. Runnin backs a dime a dozen, but few number one WR's so get em while there hot. And the best TE is huge, because he will either put up WR numbers, or crappy numbers, a solid defense and kicker, is guaranteed points every week.

Date: September 10, 2009 12:37PM

Date: September 10, 2009 12:59PM

Well, i always go for a Rb in third round, unless im picking first, then its AP, otherwise, i get em in third. I have no problem finding Rb's that get me 50 plus yards a game, and usualy 1 td or so, but in all of my leagues, we use 3 wr's, so i go with 3 wr's over 2 rb's. When i take the top 2 wr's, it forces everyone to go oh crap, and get a wr, thats when i strike at rb, then 4th i usualy go after Witten at te, or gates, so its like i have 4 wr's, then finish up with my other rb, then hit up my qb, or defense, then kicker, then backups. You have to do your homework, on rookies, and 2nd year players to realy be successful.

Date: September 10, 2009 02:53PM

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 10, 2009 03:33PM

MiamiThunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You win fantasy football, by draftng the best
> te's, defense's, K's, and wide receiver's, there
> is PLENTY of solid running backs to get mid round,
> same with a QB'S. Runnin backs a dime a dozen, but
> few number one WR's so get em while there hot. And
> the best TE is huge, because he will either put up
> WR numbers, or crappy numbers, a solid defense and
> kicker, is guaranteed points every week.

in a standard league, that makes no sense. TEs are all pretty much the same (we don't even have to start on in our league), the difference bw a top end and middle one is just a few points; Ks are totally a joke, they are all the same, the difference between the best and the worst is also just a few points. there are only a few wrs worthy of a high pick, I agree load up on those if you can, but once you get past the top end ones they are all pretty much the same. but in my league and most if you wait till the "mid rounds" for your top RBs, you are screwed unless you get completely lucky as I did with Steve Slaton last year (took him at the end of the draft, played way better than LT and Ryan Grant who I took with my top picks)

Date: September 10, 2009 05:01PM

Wow, well i can get 10 plus points for a solid kicker every week, and the Te's in the leagues i play get the same points as wr's. Nfl.com leagues, and one money league.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: September 13, 2009 10:13AM

Thanks guys Crabtree was a wasted pick late on I ran out of names to pick but I can still drop him and pick up one more. Appreciate the comments.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.