HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Timewarp?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Timewarp?
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: August 21, 2009 04:35PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Timewarp?
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: August 21, 2009 05:57PM

I sure it will be in tomorrow's paper though.

I am really rooting for this kid now. He offers something different. With the addition on Turner and Hartline, London has become expendable. Hartline, afterall, is on all special teams now.

Williams, however, offers the big play on kickoffs and punts. He has a lot of potential at receiver too. Evidenced by his finishing 4th in the nation in receiving yard per game.

Just as impressive is this guys character. If you have heard him speak, then you can tell just how sharp he is. He is very articulate and seems to have a great attitude.

With a good performance tomorrow night, I believe he will lock down a position.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 21, 2009 08:52PM

It's hard not to root for the underdog and he is truly the underdog. If he can beat out London and Armstrong, I will really be impressed.

It almost seems like a forgone conclusion that he is this years Davone Bess but for ST's.

We need a spark on ST's and he looked like a true talent that just needs to settle down and not make dumb mistakes. Catching a punt inside the 10 is a problem that can be fixed. Instinct, speed and run back ability cannot be taught.

I have not heard a word about AA in too long. London drops too many balls so....the writing is almost on the wall.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: August 22, 2009 04:05AM

Chris Williams has the job in the bag, imo. He played great, and he learned from his mistakes. Heard Bo interview him on the radio the other day and this kid definitely has the smarts and drive. He said that yeah, he tried that end around and lost yardage but he said that he had to do that, that it takes 1 play like that for every rookie to figure out how fast opposing players are in the NFL. Now he knows what he can and cannot do. I was real impressed with his interview. I don't like stupid football players, and this guy is anything but that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.