HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Jets in talks to aquire Brandon Marshall
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Jets in talks to aquire Brandon Marshall
Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: August 19, 2009 08:43AM

Brandon requesting trade, cant blame him! Jets of course need the wr and are in talks. I wish we could trade for him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2009 08:52AM by MiamiThunder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jets i talks to aquire Brandon Marshall
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 19, 2009 08:48AM

MiamiThunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brandon requestiong trade, cant blame him! Jets of
> course need the wr and are in talks. I wish we
> could trade for him.

wow what great news you have brought us. Jets will adquire a great WR......

Have you seen the movie BLANKMAN with david allan grier and damon wayans......You truly are the superhero in that movie....

I wonder what your new invention/gadget or news is going to be.

Re: Jets in talks to aquire Brandon Marshall
Date: August 19, 2009 08:52AM

Got excited, and i never go over before i post.

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: August 19, 2009 09:20AM

hey don't shoot the messenger...

would be bad for us if NYJ got him

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 19, 2009 09:31AM

What was the source ?

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: Phinjim ()
Date: August 19, 2009 09:39AM

several articles (nothing validated) by broncos that jets are ooking to trade for a receiver upgrade:

"The Jets are looking to trade for either Brandon Marshall or Dwanye Bowe, two guys who probably need to get out of their respective towns."

Date: August 19, 2009 09:48AM

Why would the Chiefs let Dwayne Bowe leave? He is the only WR they have.

.....................................................................................

Date: August 19, 2009 11:34AM

For draft picks i guess. I wuld trade our first round pick and camarillo, hell i woul even throw in J allen if needed. He would realy make our team pretty close to elite, with him, Bess, Turner, Hartline.

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: August 19, 2009 11:52AM

MiamiThunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For draft picks i guess. I wuld trade our first
> round pick and camarillo, hell i woul even throw
> in J allen if needed. He would realy make our team
> pretty close to elite, with him, Bess, Turner,
> Hartline.

You guys must not know much about him. He's a total a..H...
I don't care how good he thinks he is, leave him alone.

Date: August 19, 2009 12:03PM

True, but look at Ricky Williams, Joey Porter, Samson Satele Randy Starks. I think we have the right coaching staff in place to handle another premo.

Posted by: Panteraize ()
Date: August 19, 2009 12:27PM

satele? premo? what in the world are you talking about?

Date: August 19, 2009 01:26PM

It's about dedication and commitment with this regime. Thats never been the problem with any of those guys.

Date: August 19, 2009 02:24PM

Williams, pot head, satelle imaturity/anger issues.Starks just plain imaturity. Porter not too bad but talked alot of trash.

Date: August 19, 2009 04:09PM

Date: August 19, 2009 04:19PM

well said.

Date: August 19, 2009 07:48PM

Jesus lol i didnt me Satele lol Paul Soliai.

Date: August 20, 2009 03:06AM

Ohhhhhh ok, that makes much more sense. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Paul Soliai isn't a diva, a prima donna, or a problem causing distraction. He's big.....too big. That's his problem. The two games the front office suspended him for were because of weight issues and conditioning. Failure to keep either in check violated team rules. Since then, he's been working hard on controlling both. That's it. His personality and behavior couldn't be farther from someone like Brandon Marshall.

Date: August 20, 2009 08:15AM

I just think like Moss was in Oak, Marshall is in the wrong invironment, and wrong team, and clearly isnt happy. I know he would be alot happier on a team, who doesnt have McFagels, as a head coach, and a owner who has lost his marbles. And since his skills could help our elevate somones team to a solid offense, then why not us? I know we wont go after him, because i believe Parcells, and Ireland just want to find talent for cheap like Devone Bess. Yeah it sucks, but hey all im saying is i wouldnt mind having him. If you dont like him thats cool, but he is going to play for somone.

Date: August 20, 2009 08:40AM

Date: August 20, 2009 08:51AM

Back to the subject - Jets seeking new wrs. The articles say that the Jets are looking, not thwat either team is close to biting on thier needs.

Brandon marshal wants to leave, the Broncos FO have not said they are interested

Great Jets interested in B Marshall!
Date: September 02, 2009 05:19AM

There have been talks circulating that the Jets are interested in acquiring Marshall. Great if that happens your going to see one pissed off Miami fan. Parcells better not let that crap happen!angry smiley

Re: Great Jets interested in B Marshall!
Date: September 02, 2009 05:39AM

Date: September 02, 2009 06:08AM

Hey Essti stop being a azz, this is new news! Dont shoot the messenger, all 4 of thegrinning smiley links you posted are what if, and asked questions to that nature! This one is actual news of recent times. Dont be a douchbag! And by the way Esties I didnt create two identical threads you just pasted this one as a link! Thats what i love about you Esties, your attention to detail. BUMBLE BEE TUNA! If in fact this is loiueye popping smileys einhorn, she is suffering from the WORST CASE OF HEMROIDS IVE EVER SEEN! SHE'S NOT LOIUS EINHORN ITS ESSTI! SHE'S A MAN!eye popping smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 06:25AM by MiamiThunder.

Date: September 02, 2009 06:15AM

In fact reports have led to this being denied by the Broncos, and as only of a Jets source! So is this somthing to worry about? Wish we where interested, what happens if they jets do get him? Anyone have an idea about what picks the jets would prob give up??? I for one not sure, but you can bet ill be watching closely!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 06:18AM by MiamiThunder.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 02, 2009 06:54AM

Thunder, I like that you are a passionate fan, but you're also an idiot. I am sorry for pointing out the obvious and I'm not holding it against you, but topics like these are stupid.

Stupid.

eesti's rant aside (and he isn't the only one who you drive nuts) he is right on the money with creating duplicate topics...especially ones that YOU made.

Furthermore, you need to back up your "news" with proof. We need links or we're just going to call you an idiot...and that goes for anybody.

Breaking news claim + lack of citation = you should shut up.

Date: September 02, 2009 08:34AM

The topic isnt stupid, the response to Esstis ignorant comment is stupid. LOOK im on here to enjoy a conversation about the Miami Dolphins, not to get a lecture on Grammer, or what you think is "stupid". I will however listen to what you write and take into account that this is a message board, for people who are Miami Dolphin fans. Just because i have a light hearted carefree attitude most of the time doesnt make me a idiot, just because im not higher up, and simply dont care about my grammer as much as some, does not make me a idiot. Yes you can say i might act like an idiot sometimes, and that would be ok, but to simply call somone a idiot, for pointing out stuff like news? Come on what response are you looking for? I read that on NFL.com, and dont realy care to post it, because you never asked where i heard it from? Again your acting like an azz, see i say act like not that you areeye popping smiley. So you should imply that if somthing i type irratates you for whatever reason, express why it does. The Futt i appreciate your concern about me thanks for caring buddy.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 02, 2009 08:44AM

C'mon man...can't you at least make an effort here? You can't even get away with a single post without being blasted by somebody anymore...

And all you'd have to do is take another second to spell check or post a link and we'd love to read what you have to say...you bring up some good points sometimes but man...NOBODY wants to have to decipher some incoherent crap that you splatter all over your keyboard...clean it up and make some sense...that's what we're asking...

Date: September 02, 2009 08:48AM

Now was that so hard? Hey i've been getting better!

Date: September 02, 2009 09:30AM

Date: September 02, 2009 10:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.