HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hartline ahead of turner????????
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Hartline ahead of turner????????
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 10, 2009 02:48PM

I actually heard this on the radio today while going to work.

I do not remember if it was joe rose or who it was. He said harline was beating the pants off Vontae davis in the scrimmage..And that hartline was ahead of turner.

I think both harline and turner make the team and contribute this year.

Looks like hartline is going to be a player. He isn't small either. He is listed at 6'2 195 pounds. The guy has some wheels too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2009 03:30PM by samsam3738.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hartline ahead of turner????????
Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: August 10, 2009 03:09PM

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: August 10, 2009 03:27PM

See i told you, its ok to listen to the stunner. Afterall numberone isnt a fluke winking smiley Hartline is a beast, and would rather have him than camarillo, but it just takes some time for people to agree with me! lol

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: August 10, 2009 03:28PM

wtf why do you keep calling him dontea??
I'm happy if either hartline or turner end up being a player--both would be awesome.

Date: August 10, 2009 03:29PM

Date: August 10, 2009 03:32PM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wtf why do you keep calling him dontea??

There berk.................Its fixed............And the answer to your question is i have no idea why!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 10, 2009 06:32PM

and vontae is such a common name. come on, get it straight. lol

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: August 11, 2009 07:54AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wtf why do you keep calling him dontea??
> I'm happy if either hartline or turner end up
> being a player--both would be awesome.

BTW Berk i was calling him vontae not vontea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VON-TEA?????? LOL.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 13, 2009 06:23AM

Check out the video...notice the punt return.

He is not even being worked out at PR in Miami. Could mean that the coaches have bigger things in mind for him and don't want to put too much on him his rookie year.

I could see him getting plenty of snaps at SE with Ginn at Flanker and Bess in the slot.

Camarillo is slowly being brought back but his knee is wearing down a bit and it has been showing in practice. Hence working with second team.

I could see a rotation at SE with Turner, Hartline and Camarillo.

I like the way that Ireland looks past the more highly touted players like Brian Robiskie and Michael Hamlin to select players like Clemons and Hartline. They are both looking like pretty good decisions right now. Robiskie is still working with the 3rd team in Cleveland behind Furry and Cribbs.

Cleveland camp report...from scout.com

Form your own conclusion on how WR Brian Robiskie did in practice today. If you read Tony Grossi's report, Robiskie dropped three balls within a five-play span.

It was also a great practice for WR Mohamed Massaquoi, and perhaps his best one yet. He also caught everything that was coming his way, proving to be a threat due to his speed. Massaquoi had a nice catch on a crossing route which he was then able to run past the defensive backs for a long gain.

The past few days, the camp reports have hinted towards the fact that Mohamed Massaquoi might have an edge over Brian Robiskie.

No Team Comment on Hadnot: Head coach Eric Mangini would not acknowledge the extent of OG Rex Hadnot's injury, but it sounds like he suffered an ACL injury and will probably miss the entire season.

Mohamed Massaquoi has come out of the gate fast in his quest to start opposite of Braylon Edwards in the season opener against the Vikings.

It was originally thought that fellow second-round draft choice Brian Robiskie was closer to being ready for the pro game than Massaquoi was, but that might not be true.

Massaquoi has been getting repetitions with the first team and caught a couple of passes from Derek Anderson in the two-minute offense. One was for 14 yards on third-and-16 on a double move out and another was a quick out to the sideline.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.