Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I take it the dirty bird was banned and post deleted?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: I take it the dirty bird was banned and post deleted?
Posted by: eesti ()
Date: August 06, 2009 07:06PM

Curt the site owners says:

On cursing, swearing and "bad" language: Currently, there no words listed in my "Censor" list, because I really don't believe there are any "bad" words. And when the Dolphins lose, I find that I use a lot of expletives myself.

On the other hand, I also find that people who can't express themselves without constantly swearing are generally not very bright and not terribly interesting. So I ask that users please moderate their own language, realizing that anyone can read their posts.

but it also says to treat everyone with respect so...that's where dirtybird messed up i believe.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bmoretildeath ()
Date: August 06, 2009 07:15PM

I agree that dirty bird's banishment from the site was rightful but I still support his primary intentions of stating his opinions, supporting his team and creating a little hype before these teams clash. I wish there to be more of this from other fans who can create well constructed arguments without going overboard and ruining the reputation of the site.

Posted by: vengeance bird ()
Date: August 06, 2009 07:25PM

hey there everyone

I'm just here to say first and foremost
I did absolutely nothing wrong

No swearing, no racial slurs, etc...

Just wanted to start some heat up during the offseason

I in no way wanted to put the phins down...just wanted to get some replies to get a heated discussion

I have never been banned for anything like that before and was baffled when it happened

Date: August 06, 2009 07:40PM

Well all your first posts did was talk about how bad the Dolphins sucked so not a good way to start off.

I don't care but heated discussion usually get closed down around here.

.....................................................................................

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: August 06, 2009 07:46PM

LOL yeah they do!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 07, 2009 03:50AM

eesti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> why are
> you here? because you feel the need to relish in
> the past victory. Sorry to inform you that the
> Raven were beaten in the playoffs too and there is
> no prize for almost making it.

Coincidence???

I think Not! HEH

LOL.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: August 07, 2009 07:36AM

>
> So far, you've been fine, even if you couldn't
> seem to manage the "no swearing" part...

He can't help it, he's a Raven's fan.

Date: August 07, 2009 08:29AM

That was a hilarious generalism Odenn. Please, go post that on Baltimorebeatdown.com

Not once did we insult your FANS besides a couple of homers who make ridiculous claims and criticism of them are all football related. We'd like to be treated the same way.

Posted by: dielan ()
Date: August 07, 2009 09:13AM

ive encountered bmore before and he sure is a fiery type...
especially when it comes to his ravens

good luck...

Date: August 07, 2009 09:26AM

What, I'm supposed to be scared of some Ravens fan simply because he's offended at an off color comment? Not likely, regardless of how 'fiery' he is. If you're a Ravens fan, and don't like being outnumbered, then go to a Ravens site. Otherwise, I can tell you were to go with the "I'm out numbered here" crap. Unless you're mentally slow, you'll understand that any post you make will be slung apart and insulted.

Here, just so you have something to talk about in your next post:

Ravens Suck.
Uni-brow QB Joe Flacco sucks.
Ray Lewis is washed up.

Have fun with that.

Date: August 07, 2009 11:30AM

Going to a ravens site and talking about how the Dolphins will go 5 - 11 is just to easy. There's no fun in that. Plus, you wouldn't be able to defend your team. I thought it would be better to send criticism where I would be criticized for it and just insult teams behind their backs like a coward. Kinda like you.

Ravens suck. We went to the AFC championships last year. We knocked you out of the playoffs. We disrupted your wildcat. We have bragging rights over you.

Joe Flacco sucks. First QB to win 2 road playoff games. He's a rookie and could only get better from here. If the only way you can insult a football player is by insulted their physical appearance, got off an NFL forum.

Ray Lewis is washed up. He was 16th in tackles last year. He was tied for second amongst linebackers in interceptions.

I'm getting tired of proving you all wrong on your ridiculous claims about the ravens. Go get educated about the rest of the NFL and not just your own team and try to hold your own in a place where you wouldn't be accepted like I'm trying to do.

Date: August 07, 2009 11:32AM

Bmore...I don't know why some have problems with your presence. I am enjoying the debate. it has been boring around here lately anyway talking about the same crap over and over.

Date: August 07, 2009 11:46AM

Thanks eesti, you and some other users are the only ones who are open to debate without exploding once anything negative is said about the dolphins.

Posted by: dielan ()
Date: August 07, 2009 12:33PM

agreed..i enjoy eestis comments aswell as phinsfan2, his posts are well written and very realistic

Posted by: MiamiThunder ()
Date: August 07, 2009 12:40PM

Then there is me. smiling smiley Seriously though i could care about what you think about our teams success, just as you couldnt care about ours! But i just wanted to open your eyes to the fact that our team had much better offseason/draft pick up in the past two years than your's. Which will result in a better record! We also have a much more dynamic team able to do more with our offense and defense.

Date: August 07, 2009 01:22PM

Date: August 07, 2009 02:07PM

I think that NE is gone drop off suddenly one of these years once their roster breaks down of old age more specifically their O-line and linebackers (beside Jerod obviously. Also, both Seymour and Wilfork are UFAs after this season and losing either is a clear disappointment for the team. Unfortunately, Belichick will fight a way to sign them. Damn.

Miamithunder, did you see that you can do more with your defense than we can? Preposterous!

Date: August 07, 2009 02:40PM

They drafted Ron Brace so they might let Wilfork go depending how he does this year.

Seymour is signed through the 2010 season.

I have been writing for months that NE is primed to choke due to age of players and bad drafting over last couple of year. good call.

Date: August 08, 2009 01:32PM

Simply put Bmore, I don't have the time to WASTE on arguing with you over an insult that would have been brushed off by most 5th graders. Have a nice season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2009 01:37PM by Odenn.

Date: August 08, 2009 05:04PM

And I don't have the time to waste being insulted by a fan who knows nothing about football and his only tactic for discussion is by taking a cheap shot at an entire community of fans. I am, however, proud enough to SPEND this time defended my comrades against disrespectful people like you.

Date: August 08, 2009 05:22PM

Who gives a crap about the falcons or the ravens. Who cares.

Why are you here to discuss how the ravens beat us in the playoffs?

The dolphins are a team on the rise while you have DUMBERON as one of your coaches.

Date: August 08, 2009 06:12PM

I never brought up the fact that we beat you in the playoffs until I was forced to as my team was being insulted by your fans. I thought that that would be the end of it when I destroyed a couple of users but now I guess you want to bring it back up.

The falcons should matter to you as your playing them in the first week of the NFL season. I'm almost certain that makes them relevant to Dolphin affairs.

We have him as our offensive coordinator. He lead our QB to be the first rookie QB to win two road games. He led our offense which was ranked 4th in rushing and 18th in total yards with a rookie QB and a very young offensive line. Just because he wasn't the best coach during his tenure in Miami doesn't make him a bad coach. He never should have been given the job as Head Coach as he his simply an offensive mastermind.

Date: August 08, 2009 06:13PM

Plus, it really shows something when your only insult towards my team is about our ASSISTANT coach. Criticizing our backup punter would have been more effective than that.

Date: August 08, 2009 07:08PM

Re: JT Dominates Scrimmage
Date: August 08, 2009 10:23PM

Thats why i said they will share time.

Note at what time samsam made this post. Note at what time I made my previous post. He obviously had nothing to say and it is just another name of destroyed, uneducated fans I could put on my list that I embarrassed on this site.

Date: August 08, 2009 07:13PM

Bmoretildeath Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Re: JT Dominates Scrimmage
> Posted by: samsam3738 ()
> Date: August 08, 2009 10:23PM
>
> Thats why i said they will share time.
>
> Note at what time samsam made this post. Note at
> what time I made my previous post. He obviously
> had nothing to say and it is just another name of
> destroyed, uneducated fans I could put on my list
> that I embarrassed on this site.

What the hell are you talking about????

LMAO.

That was a reply to somebody else on another thread you DIMWIT!

Date: August 08, 2009 07:21PM

And my reply about cam cameron is because thats how refered to him while he was here. He stunk as a coach.

Date: August 08, 2009 08:06PM

I know. I was pointing out the time you sent it. You were obviously on the forum after my post and saw what I wrote but chose not to respond. Why is that?

Even with your response now, you just add on to what I originally wrote that just because he wasn't a very good head coach in Miami doesn't make him a bad coach overall.

And what's your response to the two other topins in my post? Are you admitting defeat already? Even your response to the Cam Cameroon subject was lackluster.

Date: August 09, 2009 12:28PM

What???

Never mind.

Date: August 09, 2009 02:02PM

Don't sweat it samsam3738. Bmore is a classic case of a passive aggressive person that gets his feelings hurt at the slightest of insults. Keep the conversation completely complimentary towards Baltimore and he'll be ok.

And Bmore, when someone insults you like I did, you shouldn't jump to the conclusion that I don't know anything about anything, like you have. The logic is somewhat flawed in that assumption, as most of this conversation has been me insulting you in a half ass attempt to get a rise out of you, and succeeding. It was however, not a conversation about football. If that was your thought, well, it confirms my guesses about you as a person.

Date: August 09, 2009 02:20PM

It's not the insult that offended me Odenn, it's the context. If you think you are getting under my skin, you are sadly mistaken. With each reply you give, I can only laugh. If someone's only way to criticize a player is by insulting their physical appearance, it isn't a far off guess that they don't know much about football.

And what are your guesses about me as a person? That I don't enjoy when someone else insults my team like anybody else who follows sports? What are you trying to get at?

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.