Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Vick to Miami?!....Dennis Green thinks so (Merged with "Mike Vick, Good Fit?)
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mike Vick, Good Fit?
Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: July 03, 2009 10:00PM

No! He did the crime and paid his dues but I would not want him on the team for one thing we already have 4 freaking qb's why would we want another one?! Besides I never thought he was that good in Atlanta all he did was run. No thanks send his ass to NE where every other player goes to retire, they have a dinosour farm ip there anyways.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: July 04, 2009 04:37AM

Yeah, NE. Fine with me if he goes to the Pats. It will give the other teams in the league one more reason to hate that team. The bad karma is building.

Posted by: Columbia-Phin ()
Date: July 04, 2009 04:53AM

Its about winning, he did his time and should be given an opportunity to make a living, we have 4 QB's, but it just means more competition and somebody has to go, it is not like we are #1 in the league at the QB position. Some of us need to put personal biases aside, its football, and if parcells brings him in, then he see's a piece of the puzzle that he thinks will help the team.

Think before you cast a stone at someone else's glass house.

Mike Vick is the first guy I ever saw to get that much time for dogfighting, from Fl to VA, if you are in the country you know its a weekly event. Most get probation, and how the hell does Stallworth get 30 days for killing a man and Vick gets 2 years for a dog.hhmmm.

Bring him on, the teams wildcat formation would be much better served.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 04, 2009 05:32AM

Vick is a more polished version of Pat White. And from reports Pat White's agent is playing hardball with his contract talks. If White isn't signed by the end of the month, I could see us talking to Vick to either FORCE White to sign sooner. Or to tell White to stick it and have fun running down on punt coverage all year, we got our Wildcat QB in Vick.

do I think Vick ends up in Miami...NO. Do I want him....NO. But nothing would shock me.

Posted by: realist ()
Date: July 04, 2009 05:33AM

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: July 04, 2009 08:03AM

Pennington may be young in age, but his arm isn't. He has had multiple operations on his shoulder and arm to the point where it only has a year or two left in it probably.

You get old fast in this league. And there is a very fine line between being "veteran and old"

Re: Vick to Miami?!....Dennis Green thinks so (Merged with "Mike Vick, Good Fit?)
Posted by: Miamidolp1 ()
Date: July 06, 2009 05:57PM

WTH is this conversation even on the table for?

Michael Vick sucked when he was playing, after an eternity of not playing football, why the hell would we want him. I would 150,000% take Chad Pennington over Michael Vick anyday, and even the unproven Chad Henne over him. And do we really want 10,000 PETA people camping the front of our stadium every frikkin week?

nuff said, oi.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.