HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Cracraft
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Cracraft
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: November 14, 2023 11:13AM

Cracraft activated from the injured list. He is the third best receiver after hill and waddle. Also his chemistry with tua is off the charts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cracraft
Date: November 15, 2023 09:14AM

Certainly helps , won't hurt. If the Oline stays healthy with AChane back it should get pretty interesting again.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 15, 2023 09:35AM

At times we've been down to the 2nd and 3rd string olinemen. IMHO the oline coach is doing a great job so far.

Date: November 15, 2023 04:55PM

The Oline has done better then I thought they would be for sure. But the lack of any run game and pressure on TUA the last 2 games shows its got issues with certain starters out.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: November 16, 2023 01:53AM

Agreed. It is expected. We are playing 3rd string olinemen at times. Can't ask for much more because tua is healthy.

But we do need the main guys back.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: November 16, 2023 08:04AM

Definitely the OL is at its best when all starters are healthy.

There's also the notion that the different units' effectiveness within the system is interdependent. The OL benefits from Tua getting the ball out quickly. Pass blocking benefits from a strong running game and play action. I know I'm not telling anyone anything they don't know.

I think the next evolution in this is actually Tua moving more. The big disclaimer is that I'm not smart enough to know if McDaniel's system that's so dependent on timing can "handle" this. But, I think having Tua move a bit more on designed rollouts or even having a quicker trigger to scramble can help alleviate some of the ways defenses are playing us. One more element they have to factor into the equation.

I think Tua's done a great job of protecting himself and, paradoxically, I think that smart/safe scrambling can actually further help his safety from hits.

Date: November 16, 2023 09:43AM

I remember once in a while , not every game of course, but every 2-3 games JJ would have Dan just launch one out of the gate.....1st play....30 40 yd bomb. It really through defenses off on the first play. He even did it at the beginning of the 3rd qtr once.

Keep them guessing is the key. The last 20 yrs Miami was so predictable. It's why we had no running game after Ricky and Ronnie.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.