Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          I *Should* be happy that the Bills lost...
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
I *Should* be happy that the Bills lost...
Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 22, 2023 03:02PM

....because that helps us in the divisional standings...but that also means that the Patriots won. Bleah.

A story leaked out this morning that Belicheat actually and secretly signed a contract extension during the offseason, so that sort of makes him less likely to get fired this year. but the could do that if they really want and just pay him (the Krafts have that kind of cash).

Also interesting to note is that the winning TD pass was caught by...former dolphin (of course) Gesicki. I know the knock on Gesicki was that he is not a good blocker, and earlier in the game the radio broadcasters were remarking about that. But he won them over when he won the game.

Overall I'm happy with our receiving corps but it does irk me whenever someone leaves the Dolphins and succeeds elsewhere (it happens way too often).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I *Should* be happy that the Bills lost...
Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 22, 2023 06:33PM

We seldom use TE under McDaniels to catch passes, mostly use as blockers which Gesicki didn't do very well.

Re: I *Should* be happy that the Bills lost...
Date: October 23, 2023 06:10AM

I was a Giesicki fan. But we have so many talented recievers. Even our RBs have great hands. Can't keep them all.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.