HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Let's have a strong night game for a change
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Let's have a strong night game for a change
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: October 18, 2023 08:24PM

I'm tired of the Dolphins having a big night game and then laying an egg in front of the whole country. It has happened too many times in the last twenty years to make me somewhat uncomfortable about this game, and it's embarrassing. What we've seen are some memorable games, with disturbingly poor outcomes. What I want to see is a team that competes hard to the very end of a hard-fought win. I think that this game is pretty important for an early-season game.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let's have a strong night game for a change
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: October 19, 2023 02:36AM

Agreed 100 percent.

Date: October 19, 2023 05:38AM

Huge game. But I'll lower the bar a drop. We are in the first 1/3 rd of the season. 5-1 with alot of starters to still return
We need to play well, winning would be better, but we have to compete at the least. We can't have another Buffalo game with no defense. Corners have to WTFU. Linebackers have to finish tackles . We need to create QB pressure. Our Offense will score.

We show up.....it sends a message to the NFL for the second half if the season.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: colonel ()
Date: October 19, 2023 06:04AM

I think we have a damn good team overall. Some improvement needed but things look pretty good. These are words I haven't stated in a long while.

Go Dolphins!

Date: October 19, 2023 08:13AM

colonel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think we have a damn good team overall. Some
> improvement needed but things look pretty good.
> These are words I haven't stated in a long while.
>
>
> Go Dolphins!

Yes sir. I don't want to be a negative Nancy, maybe it's just a defense mechanism but the 5 teams we beat were not all that. Buffalo kicked our asses.

But then they lose to Denver so who knows? I just want at the least a game of it. If our defense holds them LIKE THE Jets did......we can absolutely beat them.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: October 19, 2023 10:38AM

Agreed. Fangio is getting paid a lot of money, it's about time that he started showing that he's worth it. If the Jest can beat them and we can't then we still have hurdles within our own division. We're not going to see the Giants or the Panthers in the SB so, if we can't beat any teams with a winning record then maybe we don't belong yet. We have two tough games before the bye, if we can't win at least one of them then we're likely playing for a wildcard again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.