HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Preseason #2
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Preseason #2
Date: August 19, 2023 07:26AM

Playing Houston this afternoon.

Not a great spring training camp so far. Lost a few starters , hopefully most will be back for the season opener. Last week was a casual loss. Meaning I saw no real emotions ,Coach McDaniel was very laid back. He was just rotating players getting a good look.

Id like to see them step it up some. Don't condition to lose ever. Start putting drives together to win. I love the talent we have , can McDaniel pout it all together now?

The Oline is without Armstedt. I'm really concerned about this unit. Have been all off season. We are adding receiver's and RB's without anyone to block. Actually been like this for the last decade.

Have to see TUA play . If that doesnt happen we got a problem. Last week White got us to the red zone before throwing an interception. Some great drives but not one touchdown. TUA needs a scoring drive. There is no excuse IMO.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Preseason #2
Date: August 19, 2023 11:17AM

Hey ......silver lining

Tuas karate lessons are paying off. Very nice fall. Both hands back, no injury.confused smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 19, 2023 11:46AM

That's two snapping mishaps. WTF? This God damn Oline coach better rain it in. McDaniels is too calm on the sidelines. He better get some urgency.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 19, 2023 02:25PM

Well......that turned out alot better then it started. Still very concerned about that oline and the high snaps. That's the sloppy stuff you see in June,July....... not in August.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: JC ()
Date: August 19, 2023 03:56PM

You're making me glad I didn't watch the game!

Date: August 19, 2023 05:46PM

Honestly I think we have a solid starting squad at almost every position. Except for one. We have elite positions like reciever, and improved like RB. Archane has serious potential. But if we get injuries our depth is questionable. Especially Oline.

Wow TUA was rusty. First freaking pass was intercepted. BUT......he was calm cool and collected. Second time we get high snaps for a loss. He didn't even flinch. Then ......boom boom boom.....he pulled together a killer drive.

I gotta give it to him. Just hope he got it out of his system.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Date: August 20, 2023 07:54AM

Best quote of the day:

"Tagovailoa was playing without starting left tackle Terron Armstead or arguably his favorite in Jaylen Waddle, but he still needs to see the field better and avoid easy mistakes.

It’s unclear whether or not Tagovailoa will play in Miami’s final preseason game against the Jacksonville Jaguars next week."

Unclear!!? Really? Hasn't played a down since December 22'. Been throwing interceptions in practice. First goddamm pass and it's turned over.......needs to see the field better.....and they are not sure if he's playing next week!? Really?

I noticed TUA and Coach McDaniel on the sidelines. They did not seem like a HC and a player. They were hugging and laughing like school kids. I could be over analyzing it but McDaniels has issues on the field....he didn't seem concerned about it. I'd just like to see more urgency. YES of course TUA is playing. Guy needs reps and plays.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: August 21, 2023 05:19PM

Really good game. D played well running game and line were great. Ahmed and Brooks were great. Need to make room for Brooks, drop the FB he is better and more versatile and can do the same but more.

Wilson, Ogbah or Wilson , and a #1 for Jonathan Tayor?

Smythe and Hill solid at TE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.