HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Pre season starts tonight!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pre season starts tonight!!
Date: August 11, 2023 06:23AM

Are you ready for some football!?

I hope they give TUA more thrn just 1 series. He hasn't played since last October. Work him.

2 positions I'm watching the most is Cornerback and Offensive line.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pre season starts tonight!!
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: August 11, 2023 03:18PM

<<YAWN>>

Date: August 12, 2023 01:13AM

Yeah.....some bright moments with Achane. I think White has potential. New Corner Cam was really making the most of the opportunity. But it was really depressing not be able to score a Single TD.

I know these were all scrubs......but even our 3rd tier players need to be better. Looking forward to seeing the starters.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: August 12, 2023 04:03AM

They all looked flat footed and listless. It was the first pre-season game for Atlanta too but they looked sharper. Their QB Woodside was the best QB on the field. Achane had some nice runs against third stringers and had a nice kick-off return to start the game. Hopefully the starters show more next week.

Date: August 12, 2023 05:39PM

To be fair I think alot of the play calling was designed more to see what certain players could do rather then to beat Atlanta. They were substituting Olinemen and they called like 4-5 runs in a row until Achane finally stopped getting gains. They were watching evaluating. From that perspective we had a good night. So far it looks like a great draft.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: captkoi ()
Date: August 13, 2023 01:06PM

Except for the int, Mike White looked pretty good in the first series. Gaskin won't go quietly. LOL. I recorded the game, so I will watch the second half tomorrow morning. I agree with you, TC, Miami wasn't trying to win; just see what the players can and can't do. First team didn't play, with a couple of exceptions, so can't judge the game on just the second and third teamers.

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: August 14, 2023 10:03AM

Things i liked:
- Cam Smith looked athletic and like he "gets" how to play within Fangio's d
- the running game
- Pili clogging up the middle fairly well

Things i didn't:
- tackling sucked - I don't care if u are a 3rd-stringer
- QB pocket presence - if i were coach, i'd give points for throwing it away if that's the right decision
- White's inaccuracy near the goal line

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.