HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Christopher Wilkins
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Christopher Wilkins
Date: July 26, 2023 02:52AM

I'm a huge defensive guy. Love guys like Thomas and JT. A player like Wilkins comes along rarely. He's ROH material. Along with Ogbah he's primed for a breakout season under Fangini.

Resigning him needs to be a top priority. I just watched a You Tube video....I wish I could link to it here. I had no idea how vocal he was in the huddle, on the line. Buffalo players can't stand him. He F**KS with them the whole game.

Do you guys remember when he took Josh Allen's towel? Just pulled it off him walking back to the line. It set him off.
That was a locker room bet. He held that towel up in the locker room at half time. Completely happy with the 15 yd penalty was Coach McDaniel.He owns Josh Allen's mind. There was so much behind the scene smack talk ......he's mastered it.

If anything occurred in the news that week.....Wilkins knows about it and has jokes lined up. He keeps it clean and really pisses off offenses. Great Video.....check it of you can.

Next to changing our logo back......resign Wilkins!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2023 03:00AM by TreasurecoastPhinsfan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Wilkins
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: July 27, 2023 04:20PM

Christian

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.