Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          A bit of Thanksgiving in advance--a little something re Brady I'm thankful for
A bit of Thanksgiving in advance--a little something re Brady I'm thankful for
Posted by: JC ()
Date: October 26, 2022 07:02AM

Like all Phins fans, I am disappointed about the Ross tampering scandal and punishment we have received (loss of draft picks, etc.).

However....losing picks is a LOT better than part of what Ross was trying to pull: getting Tom Brady to become part of the Dolphins organization. Can you imagine Brady coming to the Phins in his mid 40s for this season, and playing how he is currently playing with the Bucs? Good lord...we'd have mortgaged our team's future, and blown up the salary cap just to have Brady be a 45 year old human turd of a quarterback.

And I know some of you reading this actually wanted that to happen, but from my point of view here in Massachusetts I am VERY GLAD it did not. Could Brady still come to the Phins organization in the future? It's possible I suppose--but I hope not. He is not wired for coaching I don't think.... His bank account makes him fit to be an owner (if he gets adequate alimony support from Gisele in his upcoming divorce settlement, that is), But I don't see him doing that either. Take your whiny self elsewhere, Tom.

To borrow from a headline I just saw, his two best throws of the year have been his helmet, and his PC tablet on the sideline.

We dodged a bullet with this one. Lost draft picks be damned.

*edited for punctuation and grammar

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2022 10:07AM by JC.

Re: A bit of Thanksgiving in advance--a little something re Brady I'm thankful for
Date: October 26, 2022 04:23PM

No way I'd ever want Brady at this stage of his career.Hes over the Hill and crashing. Maybe when he first left the Pats......hes done .

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Re: A bit of Thanksgiving in advance--a little something re Brady I'm thankful for
Posted by: Rgphin ()
Date: October 28, 2022 07:02AM

Image iswegave the farm for brady?15 year regression.

Date: October 28, 2022 07:30AM

So far I think Hill was worth every penny. He takes the pressure off everyone else. Our offense is explosive at times.

TUA just needs to stay healthy.....learn to SLIDE for a first down. He's making me a believer. I wasn't.

Brady 3-4 years ago was different not even mentioning his personal baggage now.

Personally I think k he's going g down the same road as Bruce Jenner......drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.