Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          NFL cracks down
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 25, 2018 09:12AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wouldnt want kapernick near the
> dolphins....Nowhere near the stadium or city of
> miami rather.
>
>
> EDIT::::::::I would proudly rather go 0-16.

10-4 Sam. thumbs upIf the Dolphins had Kaperdick, I might actually root for the Jets. Never thought I'd say that, I actually have to go get a drink , becuase of the bad taste in my mouth now.......but I actually hate that guy. I don't use that word often.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 28, 2018 11:37AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 28, 2018 11:45AM

mizzou15 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dumb ass** on both sides here. What less than 10%
> of players are actually protesting? 2 Phins?
> Giving them attention is giving them more power.
> They kneel and they cameras light up. Flag is an
> inanimate object and I really don't think its
> American to be forced to take oaths of allegiance
> to inanimate objects, I do because I choose to but
> if another American does not its his right as an
> American. There was a dumbe a** guy who would not
> stand for the pledge at Ravens games over 10 years
> ago, its not new.
>
> I have no respect for these players who are taking
> this into a 3rd season. If they believe so much in
> what they are doing why are they not doing
> something about it instead of getting the cameras
> on them on Sundays. We live in the age of
> political stupidity.
>
> Owners doing what they feel they need to do its
> their teams.

While I mostly agree with this line of thinking, I also feel used in that I don't want to pay to watch a bunch(a small bunch!) of players espouse their political beliefs at work. I pay to watch them at work playing pro football.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 28, 2018 11:54AM

"the heat gets my money and attention again this year. Becuase the NBA respects the fans."

Bull. The NBA doesn't " respect the fans" any more than the NFL does. They just handled this particular issue better.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 28, 2018 12:20PM

Because for some reason really unknown to me, the NFL owners are far more stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 28, 2018 06:01PM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "the heat gets my money and attention again this
> year. Becuase the NBA respects the fans."
>
> Bull. The NBA doesn't " respect the fans" any more
> than the NFL does. They just handled this
> particular issue better.


Damn right they did. THEY RESPECTED US ALL with the way they handled it. The NFL took the fans for granted. It cost them AND they knew the Powers that be were going to come after the TAX free status they enjoy. Still might.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 30, 2018 10:41AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolphan4545 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "the heat gets my money and attention again
> this
> > year. Becuase the NBA respects the fans."
> >
> > Bull. The NBA doesn't " respect the fans" any
> more
> > than the NFL does. They just handled this
> > particular issue better.
>
>
> Damn right they did. THEY RESPECTED US ALL with
> the way they handled it. The NFL took the fans for
> granted. It cost them AND they knew the Powers
> that be were going to come after the TAX free
> status they enjoy. Still might.

I'm sorry, I believe that all of us are just dollar signs to any of the pro leagues.The way they handled this issue was grounded in respect for the Almighty Dollar, not us. I wasn't aware that these franchises are tax-free, but if they are, they shouldn't be. We should be taxing the hell out of them.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 30, 2018 10:46AM

" You do no service to democracy when you impose Fascism even if because the person is being punished for being disrespectful of democracy."

In a free country, this is the way it must be. Even if does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 30, 2018 10:56AM

Yup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 30, 2018 11:08AM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> " You do no service to democracy when you impose
> Fascism even if because the person is being
> punished for being disrespectful of democracy."
>
> In a free country, this is the way it must be.
> Even if does leave a bad taste in your mouth.


So.....can I come over sit in your living room and protest tonight?

PM me the address and time. And I'll try not to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 30, 2018 11:33AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolphan4545 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > " You do no service to democracy when you
> impose
> > Fascism even if because the person is being
> > punished for being disrespectful of democracy."
> >
> > In a free country, this is the way it must be.
> > Even if does leave a bad taste in your mouth.
>
>
> So.....can I come over sit in your living room and
> protest tonight?
>
> PM me the address and time. And I'll try not to
> leave a bad taste in your mouth.


And we have a winner for the most intellectually innocent response to any post this year.....only six more months to go but I'm betting that even in this thread, another one will beat it out, maybe by the same poster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 30, 2018 03:31PM

In guessing from that response .....you don't really have one. Just that your point is so intlectually above us we can't grasp it.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 30, 2018 03:35PM

No response to the response to the response.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 30, 2018 03:37PM

Your so above us I hope you don't get a head cold from the clouds......does you sinuses hurt from walking around with your nose up in the air like that?

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 30, 2018 04:01PM

Yes I do in fact. No kidding! I have a big problem with my sinuses. That's my major health problem. Wow! What kind of Crystal Ball do you have? I'd like to rent it out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 30, 2018 07:26PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes I do in fact. No kidding! I have a big
> problem with my sinuses. That's my major health
> problem. Wow! What kind of Crystal Ball do you
> have? I'd like to rent it out.



No Cyrstal ball. Its common sense. Thats the biggest problem with the academia world. You lose touch with common sense. I may only be a cop , but I deal with Common sense and problem solving all day long. 24/7.

Some of the smartest people I know are also some of the dumbest. Masters degrees....Doctors.....They could out test take me all day long. But no common sense. They cant relate . Just turn that Nose down brother. Your sines will drain. You might even make sense again.

drinking smiley

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 30, 2018 07:53PM

Open your mind and the same might happen to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: dolphan4545 ()
Date: May 31, 2018 11:09AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dolphan4545 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > " You do no service to democracy when you
> impose
> > Fascism even if because the person is being
> > punished for being disrespectful of democracy."
> >
> > In a free country, this is the way it must be.
> > Even if does leave a bad taste in your mouth.
>
>
> So.....can I come over sit in your living room and
> protest tonight?
>
> PM me the address and time. And I'll try not to
> leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Do you promise to leave immediately if I change the channel?

Rick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 31, 2018 11:53AM

I'm guessing you are going to open your front door with your remote in your hand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Date: May 31, 2018 01:18PM

dolphan4545 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > dolphan4545 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > " You do no service to democracy when you
> > impose
> > > Fascism even if because the person is being
> > > punished for being disrespectful of
> democracy."
> > >
> > > In a free country, this is the way it must
> be.
> > > Even if does leave a bad taste in your mouth.
> >
> >
> > So.....can I come over sit in your living room
> and
> > protest tonight?
> >
> > PM me the address and time. And I'll try not to
> > leave a bad taste in your mouth.
>
> Do you promise to leave immediately if I change
> the channel?

Hey its a free world right? Maybe.........but I have the right to change my mind. grinning smiley

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL cracks down
Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 31, 2018 03:44PM

I've just changed my mind about leaving this thread open.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.