Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Training Camp
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Trade down?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Trade down?
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 04, 2018 06:14PM

If Mayfield is there at 11, would you trade down with AZ and pick up a third and take:

Roquan Smith LB

Rudolph , Lauletta or Falk QB

Royce Freeman or Kalen Ballage RB
Anthony Miller or DJ Chark WR

Scott Quessenberry or joe Noteboom OL
Lowell Lotulelei DL

Ian Thomas or Jordan Akins TE
Troy Apke Trevon Blanchard S

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 04, 2018 07:43PM

It may be irony, but we're talking about Mayfield, the guy who said, "Get me to Miami."

I would hate for him to go somewhere else, particularly when he is available there for us at 11, and then have him go through his entire future career being a top quarterback who has a hating "hard on" for Miami because we snubbed him.

Particularly if he is Tom Brady's successor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: April 05, 2018 04:36AM

Smith or Edwards at 11 and Falk in the second...is our best move.

Now if Mayfield is there at 11 then that muddies the waters quite a bit...even though I don't personally like Hiesman winners at QB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 05, 2018 04:48AM

ChyrenB agree on Mayfield but nobody knows if he is the next Brees or Manziel and we need more picks. I like Lauletta, Rudolph, Falk Shimonek and if we can get a RB and WR on the third that makes us a better team

If we landed 7 of the guys noted that a major upgrade in depth along with Macmilan. Lippett, and McDonald for a full year. Some like testing McDonald at LB



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2018 06:57AM by jlyell13.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Date: April 05, 2018 06:30AM

We SUCK as a team. Marino walked into a Superbowl caliber team as a rookie. We do not have the luxury of picking 1 player to bring it all together. Again......WE SUCK. We need more picks to fill more holes then Stormy Daniels filming a gang bang.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 05, 2018 07:53AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Date: April 05, 2018 09:15AM

Lol sam.......you said the same when the Colts sucked for Luck, and the Redskins traded thier future for RGIII.

How did that work out? Remember Matt Barkley? No one else does either. How did Philly do last with a injury prone back up taken in the 3rd round?

I almost hope we take a QB in the first round so I can make your life hell for the next few seasons.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 06, 2018 04:03AM

Well actually the truth is i said RG111 was going to be a bust because he was a tweener qb who was going to get hurt in the pros.

Go back and read it.....But your infatuation with tannehill dont let you see the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 06, 2018 05:01AM

ChrenB is the one who really knows how to find it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Date: April 06, 2018 05:16AM

Chyrene is a lawyer used to defending the down trodden and useless.

So you see no other RGIII's in this draft? All are HOF bound? How did Philly do last year? You and Chyrene keep ignoring the fact they won the Superbowl with a back up. 3rd round.often injured.eye rolling smiley

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 06, 2018 05:17AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chyrene is a lawyer used to defending the down
> trodden and useless.


So hes defended you at times? Good for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 06, 2018 05:18AM

Quote: You and Chyrene keep ignoring the fact they won the Superbowl with a back up. 3rd round.often injured.eye rolling smiley


Yet, we can't even make the playoffs with tannehill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 06, 2018 05:53AM

smileys with beer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Date: April 06, 2018 06:58AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quote: You and Chyrene keep ignoring the fact they
> won the Superbowl with a back up. 3rd round.often
> injured.eye rolling smiley
>
>
> Yet, we can't even make the playoffs with
> tannehill.



You just made my point. But Im pretty sure your lawyer will have to explain it to you.eye rolling smiley maybe he can also explain Why you still didn't get your check after the Prince of Africa promised to send it after you helped him out in that email......

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 06, 2018 01:01PM

Trying to put people in the gas chamber is defending the downtrodden????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 06, 2018 01:23PM

Why would i want to see your point....When you dont see our point...

You are clueless when it comes to tannehill.

You are so infatuated with him that you rather go into the season without a capable backup qb.


If tannehill cant play then what? Another wasted season...

But doris is so in love with tannehill you cant think straight!!!!eye rolling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 06, 2018 01:53PM

He's in love, he's in love, he's in love, he's in love, he's in love with a wonderful guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Date: April 06, 2018 09:02PM

Osweiler? Fales? They are very capable.
Truth is we are deep at the position. We have No depth at several other key posistions.hell we don't even have a starting LB worth a @#$%&.

Pats want to make a trade......we should rape them. But we will always be the ones that grab our toes and cough.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: April 07, 2018 04:30AM

Yep our qb depth is the envy of the nfl. Another reason why we are a laughing stock,

Our qbs w-l record 50-52. Sounds real mediocre.

Grab Mayfield if he is there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: jlyell13 ()
Date: April 07, 2018 07:00AM

We won't know if this class will be lik er 83 for years but I doubt it will, but only time will tell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: cedaphins ()
Date: April 07, 2018 09:59AM

Draft Lamar Jackson

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: April 08, 2018 08:30AM

TCPF Wrote: Osweiler? Fales? They are very capable.
Truth is we are deep at the position.

LOL.

Ok i have to apologize to you because i was mistaken.

The problem was that you have no idea what a good QB looks like. And i thought you did until that last statement.

I dont blame you anymore for liking tannehill so much. Because you just dont know any better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 08, 2018 10:01AM

Precisely.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: JC ()
Date: April 09, 2018 01:05PM

No politics on the forum, guys (you know who you are).

On direct orders from Curt.

Post your political crap on a political crap message board.

This board is for Miami Dolphins football.

Thanks and Go Dolphins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 09, 2018 02:10PM

Politics? This thread? I've reviewed it again and the only thing close is the lawyer stuff. But that's not political.

Maybe an automatic reaction because it's me and SamSam versus Treasure????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: JC ()
Date: April 09, 2018 04:37PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Politics? This thread? I've reviewed it again
> and the only thing close is the lawyer stuff. But
> that's not political.
>
> Maybe an automatic reaction because it's me and
> SamSam versus Treasure????????


You must have "reviewed it again" after the posts containing the politics were deleted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 09, 2018 07:37PM

I can vouch for my eyes but I guess I can't vouch for my memory. Too old, ya know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: April 09, 2018 07:38PM

treasure, Philly one with foles, yes that is true, but the problem is he is better than anyone we had in 10 years! Great so your plan is to get a te, a wr, a lb everyone else on the team with pics. Who the hell is going to throw the ball or hand it off??? who?? osweiler???? I think tranny is gonna blow like a 5 dollar whore this year, and one pop on his knee and hes done. I hope I am wrong but i sure as hell wont be surprised. We have to get a stud qb here and now. We have done the FA and drafts ass backwards for 15yrs. Time to get the most valuable player, the qb here. I say package parker, a de and our 11th and move the hell up. The problem here is our stupid ass management should have kept landry until closer to the draft then traded him to browns and gotten there 4pic. Instead we got a loaf of bread for him. this team is gonna suck for atleast 3 more years so stop fighting it and lets start building the right way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: April 09, 2018 07:58PM

Exactly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trade down?
Date: April 09, 2018 08:57PM

You guys are just starving for excitement. Anything to get a quick fix. You know deep down no QB , NONE , will be successful without the basics. Last season sucked so your looking for a quick fix to be excited about. Anything.....you can't get excited about anything in the 3rd round.....hell I doubt you even watch the 2nd or 3rd day....you just want to see Some stud walk out in a Miami jersey so you can watch a few highlight reels and listen to the commentators fawn a bit. Just like they did for Dion Jordon.

BUT........reality is we are the same shitty team, #32 on some power charts.

Go ahead wish for dome magical player who will change everything. I choose to live in reality.

Next year we get a roof and despite the shade.......a lot more sunshine blown up our asses!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.