Home
THIS SITE
  About Phins.com
  Contact Us
  Staff
TEAM NEWS
  Team Info
  Twitter Feeds
  News Wire
  XML News
  Subscribe using any news reader
  News Articles
  Mobile News
  On Porpoise
GAMES
  Schedule
PERSONNEL
  Roster
  Depth Chart
  Draft
FOR THE FANS
  Forums
  Places To Watch
  Dolphins Links
  Game Tickets
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute
  News Archive
  Past Games
  Transactions
  Past Rosters
SUPPORT PHINS.COM
  Dolphins Fan Shop
  Phins.com Apparel
 
-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com
 
  Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 15, 2018 11:55AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 15, 2018 12:13PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 15, 2018 01:55PM

Still......3rd stringer put the Vikings in the NFL championship.Why!? Becuase he had a great team effort. Oline blocking , Receivers making great plays.

How did our backups do?Becuase our team has many flaws . Get Tanny help....we will be in the ACC championship as well.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:14PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 15, 2018 05:00PM

Treasure, are you a doctor?

Maybe you have inside info on Tanny's condition. Please share.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: January 15, 2018 07:16PM

surely we will win the championship next year guys.. I mean with all the brand new 37 freaking championship caliber coaches we just hired, we can turn chicken shit into chicken salad overnite. Give me a break will somebody can this ass clown gase so we can get real coaches and players in here for crying out loud, its like damn wannstadt all freaking over again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 15, 2018 08:38PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first flaw this team has is at the most
> important position.
>
> QB


You really have no creditbility anymore Sam. EMPTY OPINONS. you can't back them with fact and you have no heart to back them with a bet.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 15, 2018 08:39PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Treasure, are you a doctor?
>
> Maybe you have inside info on Tanny's condition.
> Please share.


Are you saying that the Vikes walk on Case is better then Tannehill?

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 15, 2018 11:00PM

No, nothing about that. I'm wondering why you are so sure that Tanny will be back and healthy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: SCPhinsFan ()
Date: January 16, 2018 02:57AM

I think what Treasure is saying that teams can excel without a Hall of Fame QB.

Tanny's return to good health is not a given. I think the Dolphins needs to either sign or draft a QB

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 16, 2018 06:49AM

SCPhinsFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think what Treasure is saying that teams can
> excel without a Hall of Fame QB.
>
> Tanny's return to good health is not a given. I
> think the Dolphins needs to either sign or draft a
> QB


Exactly. And it doesnt have to be a first round pick to be a successful QB. thumbs up Build the Team. Injuries are a part of the game. DEPTH at certain positions wins championships. winking smileythumbs up

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 16, 2018 12:02PM

OK, SouthernCal, this can go either way.

Treasure is interpreting you has saying that it can be a 2nd round or later QB but given his prior firm stance on what to draft in the first round.....that you are saying we DON'T draft a QB in the first round.

I can interpret you as saying that we can either sign one in free agency or draft one (and I don't see you necessarily PRECLUDING drafting one in the first round).

So direct question do you

a.) OPPOSE
or
b.) NOT OPPOSE

drafting one of the four Rosen, Mayfield, Darnold or Rudolph with OUR FIRST PICK IN THE FIRST ROUND.


??????????????????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: Doctor Feelgood ()
Date: January 16, 2018 02:32PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Treasure, are you a doctor?

Somebody called for a Doctor?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 16, 2018 03:44PM

Yes, Doctor. Can you tell us based on your medical knowledge, whether Tannehill will or not be able to start in September 2018 or if not, even in September of 2019, whether there is such uncertainty that it might be the wise step to draft his eventual replacement in April of this year.


LOL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 16, 2018 04:33PM

Fine draft his replacement. Just don't do it in the first round.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: Doctor Feelgood ()
Date: January 16, 2018 04:55PM

I actually have extensive medical training... by which I mean I started an EMT class once and dropped out about halfway through. On the basis of that, watching many hours of ESPN, and residing at a Holiday Inn Express last night (and saving 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico) I project that Tannehill will be ready to play to start the 2018 season and will be the 'Phins starting QB.

Acknowledging however that he will be 30, and has had at least one serious knee issue (whether he had one knee injury or two separate injuries seems to be a point of contention and is beyond my ken), I declare that the Dolphins should strongly consider drafting a developmental QB in the upcoming NFL draft. Unless they see something in David Fales or Brandon Doughty that makes them think that one of those guys is a legit NFL QB.


This is not medical advice. I may be a doctor (or not), but I'm definitely not *your* doctor. This post in no way constitutes a privileged doctor/patient communication and is not subject to HIPAA, EPIC, IRS, SNAFU, OMGPONIES, WTFBBQ, or European Union directive 43e/b72x`t. If this is a life threatening emergency, get off the damn Internet and call your local emergency services access number.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 16, 2018 05:14PM

Doctor Feelgood, how do you expect me to respond when I can't get up off the floor from laughing...no laffin'.???????????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 16, 2018 09:43PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 17, 2018 04:46AM

ROTFLMAO @ the doctor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 17, 2018 10:30AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 17, 2018 10:57AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 17, 2018 05:31PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You missed the point of that game. In case you
> didn't know...there was only 9 seconds left on the
> clock and the Quarterback you are praising was on
> HIS OWN 35 YARD LINE.
>
> His team was behind by one point but given that
> there was only 9 seconds left when the ball was
> snapped, despite the only one point difference,
> THERE WAS NO TIME TO MAKE A COMPLETION AND EVEN
> KICK A FIELD GOAL. IT WAS EITHER A TOUCHDOWN OR A
> LOSS AND IN THIS CONTEXT A TOUCHDOWN COULD ONLY
> HAVE BEEN A HAIL MARY. So the problem was with
> the brains of the Minnesota bench.
>
> Any high school coach would have said, "Okay Guys,
> all of our pass rushers up front. All of our
> linebackers, corners and safeties drop back and
> prevent the Hail Mary. I don't want you guys
> touching the receiver, even with a hard eye stare
> until the ball touches his hand. Then Grab him
> and hold on for dear life and you other guys
> collapse in. Don't go for any interceptions!
> Because if you intercept, you could be stripped
> and they could make a touchdown after the fumble.
> JUST TACKLE AND FOR GODSAKE LET'S JUST GO HOME
> WITH THE WIN!"
>
> Treasure, you would be a bad GM in terms of
> drafting but I see from this you would be an even
> worse COACH.


LOL. Man you seem to know alot about what went on that sideline. LOL......did they guy scratch his nuts and pick at his jock strap between his ass cheeks too? Nothing you said has ANY bearing , its you sitting in an armchair and like a good lawyer coming up with a narrative to fit his argument .

You want to know what I saw? I saw an undrafted 3rd string QB take this team to the AFC championship after the starters all got hurt. Cant say that for Miami and their backups at any position.

This tells me that drafting a high rookie wont do shit for this team. Na da. Just blow his confidence and any chance we had at being decent the net 3 seasons. Draft down , get extra picks. Plug some holes.Maybe find a starter or two. Maybe......a future HOFer!Who knows? Zack Thomas was just a 5th rounder and Jason Taylor was just a 3rd rounder once upon a time. You know its the right move. Your ego wont let yourself admit it.

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 18, 2018 09:24AM

No, it's your ego that won't let you admit it.

This was a fluke win given to that sub QB doing the very one thing you don't do defending the Hail Mary.

And the only slack I can cut him is that the coaching staff DID NOT HAVE A PREVENT DEFENSIVE SET UP FOR A HAIL MARY.

When your team has to resort to a Hail Mary, you sh*t your pants in joy when you see man to man coverage.

I'll make a thread out of it and see if anyone agrees with you.

As usual, I will not be the first vote.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 18, 2018 12:43PM

How dumb a statement is that.

Just because tannehill is your girlfriend.

You rather have a practice squadder playing instead of a first round qb.>>ROFL.

Just because your ego wont admit tannehill might not play this year because of the injury.

Get married to him already will you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 18, 2018 01:20PM

ChyrenB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, it's your ego that won't let you admit it.
>
> This was a fluke win given to that sub QB doing
> the very one thing you don't do defending the Hail
> Mary.
>
> And the only slack I can cut him is that the
> coaching staff DID NOT HAVE A PREVENT DEFENSIVE
> SET UP FOR A HAIL MARY.
>
> When your team has to resort to a Hail Mary, you
> sh*t your pants in joy when you see man to man
> coverage.
>
> I'll make a thread out of it and see if anyone
> agrees with you.
>
> As usual, I will not be the first vote.


Cant prove your point so you result to a gang mentality. I'll Start a thread and show you! How about just laying down some facts for a change?

CASE KEENUM STARTED IN THE 3RD GAME THIS SEASON. He didn't get his team to the AFC Championship by throwing hail marys every week. Thats not my ego speaking ITS A FACT JACK. Nothing else. Disprove it without a silly Poll if you can.

UNDRAFTED ROOKIE 3RD stringer played the whole season and took them to the second biggest game of the year. Not bad.

I rest my case your honor. drinking smiley

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Date: January 18, 2018 01:24PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How dumb a statement is that.
>
> Just because tannehill is your girlfriend.
>
> You rather have a practice squadder playing
> instead of a first round qb.>>ROFL.
>
> Just because your ego wont admit tannehill might
> not play this year because of the injury.
>
> Get married to him already will you?


Does Chyrene lube it up good before bending you over the Dominoes board Sammy?

I dont care where they were drafted. Practice squad, you name it. I'd just like this team to have a chance at making some big plays and not falling apart from injuries at every position. We have holes everywhere , the boat is sinking and you want to order a new Honda Inline turbo motor.

Your dont even have a valid opinion. You just dont like mine. I'M positive about my position. I'm willing to bet on it. MEOW Pus. eye rolling smiley

GO MIAMI!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 18, 2018 02:47PM

Doctor Feelgood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I actually have extensive medical training....... I may be a doctor (or
> not), but I'm definitely not *your* doctor.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

That post reminded me of the Monty Python sketch where Graham Chapman emerges from underneath a Scotsman's kilt, looks nervously at the camera and says "It's okay, I'm a doctor.....actually I'm a gynecologist but this is my lunch hour."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 18, 2018 09:45PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 19, 2018 03:40AM

TCPF Wrote...Your dont even have a valid opinion


And your opinion is valid?


The dolphins are not going to do what you say. They going to do what they think is best for the team.


Because all you are is a thought on a message board.


Hey chren go easy on the know it all cop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hmmmmmmmmm this walk on undrafted 3 stringer did pretty good yesterday......
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 19, 2018 03:44AM

By dumb cop logic: Hey lets draft a qb in the 7th........He gonna be as good as doughty.

GIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
   
Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England
TOP
   
© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.