HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Belichick ditching Pats for Giants??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Belichick ditching Pats for Giants??
Posted by: Doctor Feelgood ()
Date: January 05, 2018 04:59PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Belichick ditching Pats for Giants??
Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 06, 2018 05:56AM

The speculation is rampant here in the Boston area.

Supposedly multiple factors are involved...

a recent fallout between Belichick and Brady's personal trainer (who feeds him bird seed to eat and uses alternative medicine),

the notion that Brady coerced Kraft to make the Garappolo trade because Brady was threatened by having a competent young backup

and of course, since the story has roots in ESPN, the Patsie fans are once again claiming that ESPN is 'out to get' the Pats, and are promoting a Giants-centered story because the Giants currently suck so badly.

Let's hope this is all a distraction enough for the Pats to get eliminated in the playoffs.

Date: January 06, 2018 11:39AM

I'd like to hear more about Bradys trainer. THAT GUY IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. Wasn't Garappolo a free agent next season? if so that was a good move to get something instead of nothing. OR sign Garrappolo and let Brady go like they did to Peyton in Indianapolis. Unheard of in the Boston area. I think its alot of hooey BUT its all got to end sometime. After the last SB they should have called it quits and went out on a high note. Got to give it to the guys for keeping after it.They have my respect. But something has to give eventually. Will enjoy the inevitable. drinking smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 06, 2018 11:53AM

Date: January 06, 2018 07:33PM

Nah. I mean its still not a sure thing. After they won , call it quits. Go out. Then they do it again. Call it quits. NOPE. They are still going after it. But eventually they have to blow up. Eventually they will fail. Tome will fail. Go out on Top no? But I give it them.....they keep on after it. Then again......they do seem to have the officiating team in their pocket most of the time though.eye rolling smiley

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: January 06, 2018 08:10PM

Finally something we can agree on. The officials really must be in their pockets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.